🔞Alpha x Ultimate Alpha🔞

Sunday 1 pm | Todoroki's room

Shoto's POV

I look at Izuku bellow me, he looks so hot like this, my body is trembling with lust, I want to mate him so bad. I kiss his lips passionately as his hand slip under my shirt, I can tell he's aroused too now. His nails scratched my shoulders as I moaned, god I want him, I kiss along his jaw down his neck. I lick his glands, earning myself a sweat moan from him, he wiggles a little trying to give me more access as I lick them. I remove his shirt as he removed mine, god what the fuck kind of god is he, that body should be illegal! I hungrily latched onto his nipples as I grinded against his dick.

"Shochan~" He moaned out as I smirked.

I kissed down his godly chest down to his... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 packs holy crap! I lick them all one by one, making his breath go faster and louder. I finaly make it to his crouch, right, he's huge... I gulp and unbuckle his pants as he smirks.

"Getting intimidated by my size Shochan~?" He cooed as I growled.

"How are you so fricking big?" I said as I look at my 10 inch.

He shrugs as I remove the last of his clothes and mine, he smiles as he slowly opens his legs, is he enticing me? I lick my lips and grab some lube in my drawer, we alpha's don't create slick so I'll use this not to hurt him. I place some on my fingers, putting the bottle on the side before inserting a finger in him. He tensed up, surprised by the intrusion, he relaxed as I played around to stretch him. It was getting harder to stay in focus, so I was trying to hurry and prep him correctly. I inserted a second finger as he hissed a little, yeah that can feel a bit painfull. I start scisoring and moving around before placing a 3rd and final finger. He started to pant as I moved them around, making him do lewd faces. I smiled and pulled my fingers out before coating my dick in lube.

"Are you ready Izu?" I asked softly as I hovered above him.

"N-nervous but y-yeah..." He said as I chuckled.

"I'll take care of you don't worry... I love you." I said as he pulled me into a kiss.

I took that opportunity to align myself with his entrance and slowly slide in. He pulled away from the kiss hissing and growling, I stopped and waited for him to adjust, he was breathing heavily and had alot of sweat on his face and chest.

"Your okay, your doing great Izu~" I said as he looked at me devilishly.

"I'm not an omega so pound me like an alpha should!" He said suddenly slamming me inside of him.

That change of character, it was his alpha speaking, I moaned as I hit deep in his tight hole, god it felt good. I moaned as I slowly started to move, catching up speed with time.

"Fuck yes alpha~" Izuku moaned as I started to pound him.

My rut was slowly taking over, I couldn't control it anymore, moans and skin slapping was all we could hear in the room. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I gripped the sheets, my quirk was also messing up here and there, the feeling I was having was unimaginable pleasure, one that went beyond what I could have ever hoped for. He started to slowly tighten around my dick as I reached my limit, I kissed him intensly before pulling away, gasping for air.

"MARK ME SHOCHAN!" Izuku yelled as my eyes grew wide.

"Y-you sure? I don't- Aah~" I moaned as I was really close to releasing.

"YES!" He moaned as I leaned down.

I bit his glands to blood, moaning as the pleasure made me release in him, he pulled my shoulders down and bit my glands, I let his go from pure pleasure as he came on our chests. He released my neck and licked it as I pulled out of him. I layed next to him panting as he chuckled, I looked at him to see him touching his now double marked neck, right, I still need to mark and be marked by Katsuki. He tried to stand up but flopped on the ground looking surprised.

"Oww..." He mumbled as I stood up and helped him.

"You shouldn't try to walk for like... The next 24 hours..." I said as he groaned.

"So that's what Kacchan had to do huh?" He grumpily said as I chuckled.

I helped him dress up and walk to the showers where he washed the cum out of him, I also bathed with him as we cuddled. For some reason, at that moment, I felt at peace, like the world had given me hope that would never cease to expand. It was the most joyful feeling I ever had, I couldn't help but feel relax and safe. I layed against Deku's shoulder and fell asleep.

Katsuki's POV

Damn Shitty hair won't stop asking for a rematch... This is literally our 36th rematch and I still won all of them, I see Dunce face try and reason with the damn stubborn alpha. I grab my mark, I miss Deku, I look at the dorms in the distance, I know he's getting fucked by Icyhot as we speak. I hope he doesn't go too rought on poor Deku, he was soft with me and it hurted like hell the next morning... I sigh and look at my two idiot friends looking at me worried.

"Is something the matter Bakubro?" Shitty hair asked softly.

"Tch it's nothing."

"I bet Kacchan misses his alpha~" Dunce face said as I ran at him with explosions.

"OF COURSE NOT I'M JUST WORRIED ABOUT HOW HIS ASS IS GONNA FEEL TOMORROW SHUT UP!" I yelled as he screamed while running away.

"His ass? Wait... IS TODOROKI MATING HIM!?" Shitty hair said as I stopped and smiled.

"Damn right he is!" I said as he gasped and Dunce face laughed.

"Let's hope he can still walk tomorrow then!" Dunce face said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah he better be able to walk tomorrow cus we have fucking school!" I yelled as they laughed.

I sigh and decide to spar with them a little while longer before my arms started to burn.

"Alright dumbasses! Enought for today or my arms will fall off!" I yelled as they both nodded and sat down.

"What time is it?" Dunce face asked as Shitty hair pulled out his phone.

"2h56 pm" He answered as we nodded.

"We should head back, plus you need to take care of Midoriya, he probably is in alot of pain." Dunce Face said as I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, thanks for the sparing you two." I said waving at them.

I walked back to the dorm, I made it to my room, noticing both my alpha's asleep on our bed. I smiled and walked up to them, they we're snuggled very closely from one another, witch was adorable. I looked closer and saw Icyhot was actually awake and staring at Deku, I tapped his shoulder, he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Kat, did you wanna join in the cuddle?" He asked in a whisper as I looked away.

"N-no... I was just checking on you two alpha's..." I whispered as he pulled me down.

He layed me in between them, pushing me slightly against Deku, his arms immediately snaked around my waist as he nuzzled into my neck.

"Kacchan~" He whispered pushing his face into my scent glands.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cuddles, I wouldn't admit it, but I really love these kinds of moments between the 3 of us.

I really do love them both unconditionally...

-TO BE CONTINUED