🍋Problematic Alpha🍋

Monday 7 am | Bakugo's room

Bakugo's POV

I open my eyes quickly as my alarm rang, I moved to the side and turned it off as Deku and Icyhot groaned awake. I got up reluctantly and walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth, how did the weekend pass so fast, we went shopping together and even made Deku learn how to ice skate. Icyhot obviously knew how with his quirk and all, I sighed and spat my toothpaste before rinsing my mouth. I looked in the bedroom, I was wondering why they hadn't join me yet, they we're both holding eachother, asleep on my bed, I sighed and finished brushing my hair before walking to them angrily.

"OI WAKE UP YOU TWO! DON'T MAKE ME BLOW YOUR ASSES AWAKE!" I yelled as they both sprung up and out of the bed.

They both hurried to the bathroom, coming out minutes later yawning, Deku walked to me wobbely before pinning me against the bed.

"Oi! The fuck are you doing-"I said before he kissed me passionately.

I melted into his kiss and smiled, he pulled away smiling as well before kissing my neck softly, he went down my neck to my shoulder slowly, making me bite my lip to avoid moaning.

"Hey you two, I really enjoy the sight but it's 7h45... We should get going..." He said as Deku groaned and but didn't move.

"Deku you need to get off m-" I said before a low growl emited from him.

I looked at his face, he had a light blush and his eyes we're slightly dilated.

"Deku? Are you still there?" I asked as he growled again.

Icyhot looked at me concerned as Deku nuzzled my neck, that's when it hit me, a large wave of his pheromones released in the room, making me moan immediately, Icyhot fell to the ground, fighting to present his neck. I looked at Deku, his eyes was filled with lust, yet he simply licked my cheek. He was clearly in rut, and so Deku wasn't there anymore.

"Alpha?" I askes as his ears perked up.

He smiled at me before lowering to be close enough to kiss.

"Yes omega?" He asked as I shivered.

His voice was now really deep and attractive as fuck, I gulped and looked at Icyhot who had stood up again, the pheromones had also calmed down.

"Do you know what's happening to you?" I asked curious to see if he understood.

"I do, Izuku doesn't..." He said smiling and looking me up and down.

"Can we mate?" He asked as I sighed.

"Not right now... We have school..." I said as he groaned.

"Right... School." He said angrily.

He looked at Icyhot, his eyes glowed up and he stepped away from me, he pushed him to the wall and smiled.

"Will you mate?" He asked as Icyhot gulped.

I knew that was a tough choice to do, he looked at me worried, I nodded and he sighed before hugging Deku.

"We all have school alpha... just come with us and be calm." Icyhot said as his tail poofed and his ears stretched back.

He was clearly displeased with our answers but followed anyway, we made it to class for 7h50. He looked around and sighed before Dunce face entered the room with pink cheeks, shitty hair, four eyes and froggy. Deku turned and looked at the omega, he frowned and then smiled making me gasp and block him.

"BAD ALPHA! HE'S MATED!" I yelled as he sighed.

"Is everything alright Bakubro?" Shitty hair asked as I sighed.