Confession of a tsundere

Tuesday March 9th

12 pm | Nurse office

Katsuki

Im comfortably laying on the chair in the room next to the bed. Deku has been passed out for hours now, it's making me fucking anxious, he's emptied 7 bags of blood... I'm so fucking worried that it's annoying, why isn't he waking up yet, is there damage then we can see!? I sigh and gently grab his hand, it's warm, reminding me that he is still alive beside me. My stomach growls, of course I'd be hungry at a time like this, I look at him and slightly smile.

"Hey you dumbass... You didn't make that ramen yet so... Y-you better wake up soon before... Before I starve... or something..." I said trying to somehow lift the dark tension in the fucking room.

Is alpha going to be okay?

Yeah of course he will! We don't need a weak alpha anyways... If he's not capable of going through something like this then... Then we... can't.

I'd love alpha even if he was weak...

Me too... Of course I'd still love the fucking nerd! I'd love him even if he was another fucking omega. Now please shut up... Your making me think stuff I shouldn't.

ALPHA MOVED!

I stand up quickly at those words, my eyes sparkling with hope as he groans in pain and flutters his eyes open, he looked around confused, he probably wondered how he got here, well he was wondering before he saw me. He smiled happily and gently squeezed my hand.

"Kacchan~" He wispered as my heart skipped.

"I'm right here Deku, I've been waoting for you to wake up dummy, you took your damn time... How are you feeling?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Awfull... You?"

"Same... You scared me Deku... You need to stop almost dying like that... It's stressful and makes my omega uneasy..." I say as he smirks.

He gently lift his finger to my jawline, tracing it to my chin, his soft but tough fingers barely grazing my skin. It sent goosebumps all over my body, he scratches my chin witch made my omega glow up with happiness. I suddenly start to purr and lean into his fingers as I felt my body heat up with pleasure and happiness.

"Yeah... I totally charmed your omega didn't I?" He teased.

I huffed and pulled away, gritting my teeth, he wasn't wrong, my omega was head over heels for him. Heck even I am, I can't fucking get enough of him, his smell, his smile, his beautiful body... His everything.

"Shut up... I was worried too..." I said before I regretted my words.

"Oh? I thought I was nothing but a Deku~" He says as I growl.

"If you don't stop I'll kill you." I say as he laughs.

"Yeah. Sure... I'd love to see that, I mean I'm defenseless and at death's door right now Kacchan." He says giggling.

I really wanted to beat him up, but he looked so happy, and that fucking giggle, ugh, I just couldn't bring myself to stop it. This fucking idiot, making me worried and soft is something that doesn't happen often, he better fucking enjoy it.

"Get better you nerd... I don't have all day..." I say as he looks at the window.

"You can go if I'm a bother..." He says as I feel my heart sink.

"N-no! Your not! DONT EVER FUCKING THINK THAT! I- fuck I love you damnit! YOU HAPPY!? I SAID IT, I FUCKING SAID IT!... SHIT I ACTUALLY SAID IT!?" I yelled confused at the end.