A drink of death

Deku POV

I don't know for sure why I thought it was a good idea, but now that I stood at the entrance of this very dark bar, it didn't feel like a good idea anymore.

"This is a very dirty bar..." Shoto said as he wiped the counter, Bakugou standing a bit back from the place he knew a bit too well.

"Why... Why are we here, huh? Icyhot?" He said as he bit his lip, looking as the people that sat around in the corner.

"Because it was renovated and the ownership changed, I was just curious!" He said as Bakugou groaned, going back here, and gave him too many memories that he preferred not remembering.

"Alright, well, I need something to forget how bad I want to ravage your holes." He said as Bakugou looked furious and embarrassed while Midoriya chuckled nervously as Shoto took a seat at the bar.

"I don't like this one fucking bit..." He whispered as Deku gently ruffled the omega's hair.

"Don't worry, Kacchan. I won't let you get taken again if that's what scares you." He said a bit teasingly, causing Bakugou to growl and roll his eyes while leaning into the touch.

They all sat at the bar, ordering drinks while music quietly played in the background. Despite the renovations, the old hideout of the LOV didn't look much different. They all started to drink, slowly relaxing into the environment that they were in.

"See? I told you it wasn't such a bad idea." Shoto said as Midoriya rolled his eyes, sure it wasn't such a bad idea, but it also gave Bakugou a lot of bad memories.

"Let's just get our fill and fucking leave." Bakugou said as they all nodded in agreement. There was no point in staying to such a boring place. They all finished their drink and walked out, the fresh air making them all sigh.

"Maybe we should go to a club instead, I feel like moving a bit... And I wanna see those sweet hips of yours move~" Shoto said as he slapped Bakugou's ass, getting a loud growl, barely dodging the claw attack from his mate.

"Whoa... Feisty. I love it!" Shoto said as Deku burst into laughter, shaking his head as his mates smiled at him, loving the sound he had made.

"It's nice to see you fucking smile." Bakugou said as he smirked to Deku, growling suddenly as his hair was ruffled.

"Thanks, Kacchan." He said as the spiky haired boy rolled his eyes, feeling all fluffy inside from the affection.

Deku stumbled a bit, frowning as both his mate grabbed onto him, their eyes laced with concern.

"You okay..?" Shoto asked as he pushed some of his mates hair out of his face.

"I think so... Maybe the alcohol was stronger than I thought?" Deku said as more of a question to himself than an actual question.

They all continued to make their way towards a club down the street. It had very bright neon lights that lit up most of the street. The trio walked in and sighed as they made their way inside. The smell wasn't as bad as they had expected. The establishment knew how to cover the smell of booze and sweat clearly. They all registered their names at the entry and walked in, Deku staring at a name in particular on the sheet but was quickly pulled towards the bar by Shoto.

"We have to enjoy ourselves!" He said as he ordered 3 shots of white gin, making Bakugou grimace. He preferred drinking whiskey or even vodka shots.

They all took it in unison, again, and again. The sounds started merging with others, making it difficult to speak a fluent conversation. Deku was aware that he was getting drunk, but he didn't want to ruin the night for everyone. They danced, laughed, kissed, and eventually got separated while on the dance floor.

"Ka...cchan? Shoo... where... where are they..?" Deku slurred as he tried to push through the people, quickly bumping into a smaller familiar boy.

"Deku... Where have you been... I got scared for a moment." He said as Deku chuckled and kissed his cheek, his green bushy tail wagging.

"Kacchan... I fwound youu." He said as Bakugou chuckled and gently dragged him out of the crowd.

"You are wasted, Deku." He said as he gave him some water, shaking his head in disaproval.

"Sowwyy..." He hiccup, drinking the cold water. Bakugou gently grabbed his hand and started walking towards the door.

"Icyhot is already outside, idiot started puking... Let's get you fresh air too." He said as Deku nodded, walking very unsteadily. They both walked out, taking a deep breath as Deku looked up at the sky.

"It's so pretty out there..." He said as Bakugou shook his head and took Deku's in his hands.

"You're the pretty one..." He said with a soft smile, Deku purred as he pushed the smaller wolf against the wall, growling as his tail wagged slowly.

"I love you, Katsuki~" He slurred before kissing him passionately, a moan escaping his mouth as Bakugou kissed back. The kiss quickly deepened as Bakugou pushed his tongue into his mouth, causing him to moan. He quickly lifted Bakugou against the wall, gripping his thighs tightly to keep him from falling.

This is wrong...

Deku ignored the words that echoed in his mind, pulling away and biting around his mate's neck.

This is very wrong...

Deku frowned and took a bit aback as he looked at the neck, the clean empty neck. His eyes widened in horror as a faint scream echoed in the distance.

"DEKU! THAT'S NOT ME!" Bakugou yelled in the distance, Shoto by his side as they ran towards Deku.

It was like timed had slowed down, the warm liquid that rose in his mouth and spilled on the sides of his lips, the sharp paint in his chest, the heart that beated slowly in the hand of the now melting Bakugou. It was so slow, so painful. That heart... It was his. Deku slowly looked down at the hole that used to hold the now dying organ.

He quickly stepped back as the figure showed to be Toga, she laughed as she licked the heart that slowly started to slow its beat. He fell to his knees, vomiting blood as he quickly gripped the ground. He couldn't believe it, how had he not seen through her. In fact, how was he drunk? Had drank wolfbane somehow?

His thoughts were getting slow, time seemed to return to normal as he collapsed on the ground, his blood quickly pooling around himself as Shoto shot ice at Toga who easily dodged and ran into an alleyway with Shoto hot on her trail.

"DEKU! NO! NO NO NO!" Bakugou yelled as he kneeled in defeat next to his mate's body. The tail weakly wagged as he got close.

"Ka...cch...an..." He managed as his hand softly intertwined with Bakugou's. Tears flooded from the blond's eyes, pure agony showed on his features.

"You'll be okay! You're gonna be okay... I called the ambulance already... They're coming..." He cried out as Deku slowly shook his head.

"This is it... I won't survive... My heart is... gone..." He coughed out as more blood escaped his mouth.

"STOP! THIS ISN'T HOW WE PLANNED EVERYTHING!" He said as Deku gently touched Bakugou's belly.

"I forgot... to tell you... The anti pregnancy pills... were expired..." He said as Bakugou went pale, putting a hand on his stomach.

"Don't do this... You're lying! DEKU YOU CAN'T SAY IM POSSIBLY PREGNANT AND DIE! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" He said as I smiled, tears leaving my eyes as I closed them, feeling the weak heartbeat in his stomach.

"Take care of our baby..." I said before the world became black, and my body slowly stopped moving.

Goodbye, my mates.

TO BE CONTINUED in Epilogue.