Forcing on one's will

Monday March 1st

7 am | Bakugo's Bedroom

Midoriya

I open my eyes, I've been going to UA for a month now, Kacchan is very helpful, I've been growing closer to Kirishima and this guy Denki, I can tell Denki is an omega, but when I asked what his gender was he said beta... I nodded and didn't push further. I stand up and walk to the bathroom to clean myself, I take a shower I take my full form to clean myself. I manage to open the bathroom door with my mouth just to bump into Kacchan.

"What the fuck... WAIT YOU CAN BECOME A FULL WOLF!?" He says kneeling to look in my eyes.

He smiled and looks me all over, I was a pretty big wolf. He brought his hand to my head and played in my fur, I wagged my tail and pulled my tongue out happily before I turned back, too distracted to maintain my form. He yelped and looked away, I was now naked infront of him, I apologized and ran to dress up.

"Good lord why are you so riped!?" He said as I stepped out with at least pants on.

I looked at my 8 packs and strong arms of mine... I mean I was an ultimate, it was expected of me to be strong right? Plus I love training so it's fun to work out for hours on end.

"Your pretty hot too- I MEAN PACKED!" I said as he chuckled.

"Oh really? Is that what you really mean?" He said teasingly.

"Ah it's 7h50! We're gonna be late for breakfast!" I said putting my uniform on and runing out the room.

We made it to the kitchen where Kirishima was cooking, it smelled really good.

"Hey Bakubro, Midobro! Goodmorning to you two!" Kirishima says all happy.

"G-good morning Kirishima..." I say as Kacchan 'tch' at him.

"Here are your plates! Eat well Mido, you'll need it for training! Aizawa makes us work hard." He says as I nod.

We hadn't gone to train lately due to a test that had to be done. So instead he made us all study and we past it all, I made it in 4th place so I was pretty glad. I finish my food and wait for Kacchan before leaving.

"You know you can just walk to class you nerd..." He says as I nod.

"But I prefer to spend that time with you Kacchan!" I said smiling.

He looked at me shocked before blushing and mumbling something, Kirishima, Denki, Sero and Todoroki all saw it since they we're behind us.

"Oh wow did love caught your tongue Kacchan" Denki said teasingly.

"OI SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Kacchan yelled while exploding his hands.

Denki immediately coward, I felt bad for him, I laughed and opened the door for everyone to enter the school. We all walked to the desks and talked together.

"So finish that story you talked about last friday! I really wanna know what happened!" Mina squeeled.

"Okay so I had gone to the off skirts of town right? And I met this guy, he smelled me and looked at my features, I guess he was confirming what I was, when I tried to ask if he knew a place to eat food, he ran at me with blue flames and-"

"Class get into your seats, we have alot of training today."

"Come on mister Aizawa you always punchblock the stories he tells us!" Mina says as they all sat back to their seats.

"Whatever, today is gonna be different than usual, we're going to be leaving to ground beta and make one on one fight's between students in there. Get dressed in your costumes and join me there to pick the teams at random." He said walking out.