Learning to fight

Tuesday 8 am | Bakugo's room

Midoriya's POV

I open my eyes, Kacchan is sleeping on my chest, he's even drooling. He looks so cute, I sigh and give his forehead a lick, he groans and opens his eyes to look at me.

"Morning Kacchan!" I said smiling.

"When did I? Oh whatever... Good morning Deku..." He said yawning.

I gently ruffled his hair before laying him on the bed, I stood up ready to go change when I felt alot of pain and fell to the ground.

"Ah fuck my body hurts..." I said as Kacchan hurried to help me up.

"Shit are you okay Deku!?" He said gently holding my back so I could sit.

"Yeah... I think so, I guess I'm just sore... I mean I did die." I said as he looked down.

I lifted his chin and gently leaned forwards, our lips connected softly, he kissed back and climbed on my lap as I lowered my hands to his waist. We separated and looked at eachother happily.

"Alright let's go get food~" I said as I stood up.

But when I stood up, his arms around my neck didn't loosen.

"You gonna let me go or what?" I asked as Kacchan wrapped his legs around my waist and started to shake.

"Deku... Everyone knows that I'm an omega now... What if they don't accept me?" He said trembling.

"Hey... I'm sure they will, and if you get anything from any alpha you tell me and I'll beat the shit out of them okay?" I said as he sighed.

I smiled and pulled a necklace out of my pocket, I looked at him softly as he let me go and stood infront of me.

"Kacchan, would you let me give you this small grenade necklace, I know it's not alot, but it can be tracked by my phone and I think it would suit you well... It's also a courting gift..." I said as he looked at the necklace with tears in his eyes.

" I said as he looked at the necklace with tears in his eyes

"It looks just like my gauntlets... Thank you Deku... I love it!" He said as I placed it around his neck.

He looked good in it, suddenly he started to sniff it and looked at me surprised.

"I may or may not have it infused in my cinnamon and woodland smell, I can remove the liquid inside... It's... My gland juice... Kinda painfull to collect out of my gland but if you don't want it it's fine-" I said before he kissed me.

"I love it... I can't believe you gave me some of your scent juice... That's... That's so nice of you..." He said as I smiled.

"Glad you like it. You see the small grenade pin, if you pull it, my smell releases, like my actual glands..." I said pulling on the pin before putting it back.