Becoming friends

Tuesday 12 pm | Observation room

Izuku's POV

I don't know what to do honestly, I pull him into a hug to try and calm him down.

"Look Shoto... I barely know you... I know you did a background check on me so you know most about me... I'm not rejecting you or accepting it... I need to talk with Kacchan and I need to change our relation status from enemies to friends... Is that okay with you?" I asked as he did a long relieved sigh.

"More than I expected... I understand your feelings... And yeah we need to talk to Kat about this..." He said holding me a bit tighter before letting me go.

I smiled and ruffled his hair before backing a little to give him space.

"Ah sorry... I wetted your shirt..." He said sniffing the tears away.

"Your fine, the hug was nice anyways..." I said before I smelled angry pheromones.

"Hug!?" Kacchan yelled behind me.

Jumped and looked behind me, I chuckled and ruffled his hair before smiling.

"Yeah hug, I decided to become friends with Shochan" I said as he looked at me happily.

"Wait really!? So you guys won't fight anymore!" He said like an excited kid.

"Yeah... I couldn't even if I wanted to anyways." He said as Kacchan furrowed his brows.

"I'll explain later..." I said as he shrugged and pulled me to the screen.

We watched the fights that played, until it was Shochan and Eiji, I sighed out of frustration as Kacchan hissed.

"Ouch dumbass your squeezing my hand!" He said as I let go.

"Oops sorry Kacchan..." I said as he tched me.

I looked at the screen and thought of my earlier conversation with Sho ... I shake my head out of it and look at Kacchan.

"Your worried for Eiji too no? I mean I fought Shochan... And he's strong... I barely won..." I said as he growled.

"Don't fucking remind me." He said gritting his teeth.

I sigh and look at the screen where Shochan is standing... How will Kacchan take it? I mean I'm super shocked and confused about all of this... But will he want the same thing as Sho or will he get angry and go all feral like Shochan at first? God I can't deal with this... Is the oxygen even still in the room!? I stumble backwards as Kacchan stops me.

"Whoa Deku you good?" He said as I felt everything twirl.

Did I do the right choice!? Will I lose a friend!? COULD I LOSE KACCHAN!? My breath was uneven and short, I was having a panick attack.

Bakugo's POV

I see Deku's chest move rapidly as he looks deep in thoughts, I try to shake him, he looks at me with tears and fear in his eyes. I quickly grab his face to make him look at me.

"Deku look at me... Focus here... Don't think, don't look anywhere but me okay? Tell me what's wrong." I say as he grabs my hands and hold them tight.

"Don't leave me please, I love you so much... Please don't go." He said as my eyes grew wide.

"Deku what are you talking about?" I asked as his eyes started to roll back from the lack of oxygen.

In a quick move I pulled him into a kiss, he let my hands go and pulled my waist closer to him. I pulled away and his breath was back to normal, but now I was worried, did Icyhot say something to him? I gently scratched his ear to calm him down, he smiled and leaned into my hand.