The unknow assailant

Wednesday 9 am | 2 A classroom

Bakugo's POV

Oh good gracious... This is a smart idea, Aizawa just said we we're going to a fricking camp, that sounds like a smart idea... In the wood with no where to find help, the fuck do we do if villains attack huh? We we're supposed to go on one last year but it got cancelled due to the USJ attack on us... I sigh and look at Deku, his rut ended yesterday witch is nice, my heat only starts sunday or monday... But of course we're going on this camp this weekend on Saturday and come back tuesday... This couldn't get any worse.

"You will be paired at random with someone in the class."

I had to fucking jinx myself didn't I!? Ah fuck as long as I'm paired with Deku then-

"Izuku Midoriya and Denki Kaminari will be together, Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo will also be together." He said before continuing down the list.

I stand up sparking my hands as Deku tries to calm me down.

"WHAT THE FUCK SENSEI! WHY CAN'T WE BE WITH OUR ALPHA'S!?" I yelled as he sighed.

"Because I don't wanna hear you fucking eachother at night." He said as I blushed.

I opened my mouth to protest but decided against it and sat down, he had a point... The issue is that I'll be in heat for two days of that trip... And Kirishima will be stuck with me... Let's hope it goes okay... He explained the situation and Deku lifted his hand, I frowned as he requested to go to the bathroom, I quickly grabbed his wrist concerned that it might be something else.

"You okay?" I asked as he nodded.

"I just need to pee Kacchan." He said chuckling as I let him go.

"Don't take too long dumbass." I said as he kissed my cheek and left.

Izuku's POV

I walk down the corridor, I fell like something, or someone is following me. I ignore it and walk towards the stairs to head to the bathroom that's on the the first floor, I take one step down when I hear a giggle, I look around confused before a strong force crashes against my back.

"We don't want you here." Was what I heard before my forehead hit the floor.

Katsuki's POV

It's been 20 minutes, I look at Aizawa who's in his sleeping bag, he looks at the door intensly before standing up.

"Bakugo... I have a bad feeling about this... Go check on Midoriya for me would you?" He says as I run out the classroom.

Kirishima quickly follows me as we run towards the staircase to go down. I gasp at the scene, the stairs are covered in splashes of blood, on the ground unconscious but heavily breathing laid Deku.

"Shit!" I yelled running down the stairs.

"He looks badly injured, like something pushed him hard enough to crack his skull... You think someone did this?" Kirishima asked.

"Fuck this is the second time! It can't be a coincidence, something is trying to pass a message." I said as we lifted him off the ground and walked to the nurse.

"Good lord Bakugo you need yo teach your alpha not to hurt himself all the time." She says angrily.

"Someone pushed him down the stairs." I said as she gasped.

"How is he still alive!?" She says kissing him to make sure he fully healed.

He may have super healing, but it only works on major injuries, it also only heals until its no longer life threatening. So his wounds never fully heal, for example, he still has a small mark of Icyhot's burn. We lay him on the bed as he slowly wakes up, he grabs his head in pain as I hand him an advil and some water. He smiles lightly and chugs the water down laying against the bed and mumbled a heartbreaking phrase.

"I'm not wanted here huh?" He mumbled as I took his hand.

"What do you mean Deku, who said that to you?" I asked as he sighed.

"Whoever it was that pushed me down the fucking stairs..." He said growling.

"So someone did push you." Kirishima said sighing.

"Honey do you remember their face?" Recovery girl asked.

"No... There was no one when I looked..." He said as I frowned.

"Did they run away?" Kirishima asked.

"They talked to me as I looked at the stairs... No one was there..." He said as I looked at Kirishima.

"She wouldn't right?" I asked as he gasped.

"You think she did it!? I mean she is the only one who could..." Kirishima said as I sighed.

"WHO IS SHE? Deku yelled.

"Toru Hagakure, you've never met her... She's invisible." I said as he gulped.

"She's in our class?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, but why would she hate you?" Kirishima said as I sighed.

"Maybe I can somehow get information out by talking to her or by talking to the girls... She's an alpha thought so I can always beg her to answer me..." I say as they nod.

"I wished she liked me..." Deku said sighing.

We walk back to class, when I entered, Hagakure flinched at sight of Deku. I walked up to her and slamed my hand on her desk as everyone looked at me.

"H-Hi B-Bakugo... You look great t-today!" She nervously said.

What the fuck kind of answer to me slapping her desk is that!? I growl and grab her collar as everyone gasped.

"You bitch I know what you did!" I yelled in her face as she grabbed my wrist.

"Watch your mouth omega!" She says angrily as I felt myself coward at her alpha voice.

Deku, who was standing near me growled loudly before punching her in the face. He grabbed me softly and gave me a hug while rubbing my back, he was furious.

"STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME OFF THINGS, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU ALMOST KILLED ME SO BACK OFF! AND LEAVE KACCHAN ALONE!" He yelled as he held me closer.

"NO! YOU JUST UP AND CAME AND TOOK MY FIRST EVER LOVER!" She yelled as everyone went silent.

"Lover? What do you mean?" Deku asked confused as I gagged.

This bitch as a crush on me!? GROSS! I'M FUCKING GAY DUDE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!?

"I've loved Katsuki since I landed eyes on him! Yet he never noticed me, but when you arrived he completely ignored everything and was just focused on you! It's unfair! Your not wanted here so go die you worthless ultimate!" She yelled as Deku flinched.

He had tears in his eyes, I opened my mouth to speak when the whole class stepped between us and her, they looked pissed.

"That may be what you think Toru... But I enjoy Deku's compagnie." Round face said smiling.

"Midobro is super fun to be with, and he knows how to keep our hot headed pomeranian calm!" He says as I growled.

"And he never looked down on me or Katsuki for being omega's..." Dunce face said looking down.

"And just so you know invisibitch, I don't like you, I can't because I'm fucking gay you dumbass!" I said as she gasped and started to cry.

I couldn't see her face, but by the amount of angry pheromones she was letting out, I assume she was really pissed.

"I STILL HATE HIM! WHY DOES HE GET EVERYONE'S ATTENTION AND I'M JUST STUCK IN THE SHADOWS!" She yelled as we all sighed.

"Because we can't see you idiot." I said as she stormed out of the class.

"Alright... Alright, enough drama you all and get to work, we have a camp soon so study the papers." Aizawa said before falling asleep again.

The rest of the day went smoothly and before we knew it, we we're back at the dorms.

-TO BE CONTINUED