Goodbye Kacchan

Warning!⚠️
Contains manga spoilers further ahead, a warning and delimitation is placed so just skip the paragraph if you wanna avoid it. Thank you!

Monday 9h05 pm | Izuku's tent

Izuku's POV

I open my eyes, Kacchan is asleep next to me, something isn't right, I sit up rubbing my eyes as I yawn. My eyes snap open as I see a figure move in the shadows.

"WHO'S THERE!?" I yelled as I grabbed Kacchan in a protective hug.

Kacchan woke up panicked as I growled at the figure, a blue flame apeared in his hand as he chuckled.

"Long time no see, Midoriya~" the figure says as I gasp.

"D-Dabi!?"

"In flesh and bones! Although I'm a bit lacking on the flesh part~" He says before looking at me then Kacchan.

"Shigaraki wants you... You know he always has... Come along nicely and nothing will happen to your friends..." He says as I push Kacchan behind me.

"Deku don't!" Kacchan begs from behind.

"What tells me you wont kill everyone once I cross that freaky portal?" I said growling agressively.

I could feel Kacchan trembling, but by the smell he was making... He was far from afraid. He was completely and utterly mad.

"I promise that we wont kill anyone if you come with us... Can't guarantee we wont hurt or torture then thought..." He said smiling evily.

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO DEKU!" Kacchan yelled as I sighed.

"What does he want me for?" I said trying to stall till Aizawa arrived.

I can't fight Dabi, I physically can't, he's an omega, my alpha will freeze my body to prevent from harming him. I even have trouble sparing with Kacchan...

"Simple, your an ultimate, your powers could make a useful ally, or a dangerous nomu, your choice really~" He says as I gritted my teeth.

I need to get Kacchan to safety, I can fight, just won't be able to hurt him alot... Witch means I need space.

"Kacchan I'm gonna grab you and run for the door... Hang on tight." I whispered to him.

I grabbed Kacchan's thighs and ran out using my superspeed, Aizawa helped the students to go inside while the pussy cats we're fighting some more villains.

"AIZAWA! HERE!" I yelled dropping Kacchan.

"Oh good you two are okay! Get to safety and-"

"Thank you for being such a good teacher... and Kacchan..." I said looking at him.

He was boiling with anger, he grabbed my arm while growling.

"Don't you fucking dare Deku! I REFUSE TO LET YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF!" He yelled now crying.

I spot Dabi walking out of the tent angrily... I need to draw them out of here...

"Kacchan... Your the best omega there is... I absolutely love you and hope you become the great hero y-you always wanted to b-be..." I said before kissing him passionately.

He started to cry as I slipped my tongue in his mouth. One last time, one last taste, that's all I needed. I pulled away, wipping his tears as he sniffed and pulled on my sleeve.

"Iz-zuku... P-please... Anything but this..." He begged.

I closed my eyes and looked away at the painful begging he gave me, I can't stay... I open my eyes and smiled before kissing him on the forehead.