🍋It's getting worst...🍋

Monday 6 pm | Dorm's Kitchen

Bakugo's POV

I'm grabbing snacks with Icyhot in the kitchen, we chose to watch some movies to pass the time tonight. Deku is still asleep and I'm glad, I don't want him to suffer like he did earlier, I don't know how much a rut hurts but if its near what a heat feels like then I pitty him. We grab some chips and some drinks when I suddenly feel uncomfortable, a cold shiver travels down from my neck to the end of my spine, I look around confused as the feeling disappears. I look at Icyhot with worry, did he feel that too? He looks at me with the same worry in his eyes.

"Did you get a chill down your spine?" He asked as I nodded.

Shitty hair who had entered minutes prior, stood up worried.

"That normaly means your mate is in danger or hurt... I know cus it did that to me at first, but now I feel what Denki feels since we're marked." Shitty hair says as we both sprinted towards the bedroom.

I was really stupid to think we could just get out without him, our smell is the only thing keeping him somewhat calm. I open the door with trouble because of our snacks, laying on the ground was Deku, he was half naked and whining while tearing the floor apart with his claws. He must've woken up when we left got hit with a fucking wave... Damnit it's our fault that he's in so much pain.

"Gnn- Kacchan it hurts, it hurts so bad..." Deku said as I worried.

"Here take these, I'll help him." I said as Icyhot nodded and took the snacks.

I walked to Deku as Icyhot walked to the couch, I gently rubbed his back, I helped him up, we made it to the bed, I sat him on my lap as he layed on my chest. I pulled him closer to smell his glands, nugging him with my nose.

"Aah~ Kacchan what are you-" He said as I licked the back of his neck.

My hand gently passed along his buff chest before I pinched his nipple, softly pulling on his bud. He moaned laying his head on my shoulder, he looked confused and scared.

"Deku your in rut right now and I need to help you... Sexually." I said as he looked even more confused.

"O-okay... I don't know- Mmh~ W-what a rut is but it h-hurts..." He said whining before I caressed his abs.

He flinched and shivered before relaxing on me, I gently gave him hickeys on his shoulder as he moaned. I was glad that the alpha wasn't taking over, otherwise he would be trying to mate me. I gently lower my hand and rub his buldge that's under his boxers.

"Aah~ Kacchan that feels so good~ Please I need more~" He moaned as I chuckled.

"Not so alpha now are we?" I teased as he groaned.

I regretted saying that, he turned around and pinned me against the bed, his eyes fully dilated as he licked my scent glands.

"Let's see if I'm not alpha after claming you." He whispered in my ear before baring his teeth.

I wasn't in heat, I wasn't ready, I wasn't calm... My distress pheromones ran loose, he let me go scared as he looked at me.

"Omega no... Don't cry... I'm sorry..." He said picking me in koala hug.

He was gentle and hugged me protectively, I hugged back as I slowly calmed down, he gently kissed my cheek before turning around and leaning against my chest again.

"Take your time omega, I'm not in a hurry, I'm sorry I lost control." He said as I sighed.

"Your fine, I'm the one who provoked you..." I said kissing his head.