A drunk Midoriya

Friday 6 pm | Common room

Bakugo's POV

Deku explained hide and seeks to Icyhot, he nodded with an kid expression, as if he was saying something incredible. I don't blame him though... He had it rough. We all hid while Deku counted, as soon he said ready or not here I come, I kid you not I blinked and poof, I was back in the common room.

"OI YOU USED YOUR FUCKING POWERS!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"Even if I didn't, I can smell all of you... I told you it's unfair to make me the seeker..." He said as I rolled my eyes.

Icyhot volunteered to seek next, it was cute to see him count eagerly, he found us one by one, excepted Deku. We all decided to help look for him. After 25 minutes of looking around for him, we started to get worried, where the hell did he go? I chose to go look outside to see if he hid somewhere out there. I didn't expect what I found when I stepped outside... My heart sunk.

"D-Deku!?" I asked as the other's arrived

The sight was holding the air, nothing was entering my lungs anymore other than pain and sorrow. How the fuck did this happen!?

"I-Izu? Oh god no!" Icyhot yelled rushing to Deku.

I stood there wondering what happened, was it suicide or accidental? Was he alive or... Could he even be alive!? Icyhot checked his neck for a pulse, his sigh of relived came pretty quickly.

"Oh thank god he's asleep... He's all healed but I think he'll need to rest..." Icyhot said as I fell to my knees relieved, I took a couple of seconds to calm down and stand again.

"Well let's wake him up... What was the next game you had in mind racoon eyes." I said as Deku groaned, waking up from Icyhot's shake.

"Truth or dare!" She squeeled as I rolled my eyes.

Icyhot gently petted Deku's hair as he stretched himself groaning in pain.

"What happened Izu? You really scared us you know." Icyhot asked.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to hide on the roof, but... Something pushed me off and I fell... It hurted alot and I passed out..." He said as we gasped.

"Something pushed you? What do you mean?" I asked as he sighed.

"I probably just tripped... Anyways let's go play!" He said smiling and slowly standing up.

He groaned at the clear bruises on his arms, me and Icyhit check him out for any other injuries before we made it back inside and sat in a circle. It went Deku, me, Icyhot, Tape dispencer, Racoon eyes, Pink cheeks, Froggy, Poneytail, Shitty hair and Dunceface. The others went to bed since it was around 7h30 pm, we took a bottle and filled everyone's glass before using it as our spining bottle for the game, I drank a sip before I looked at Deku. He sniffed it and crunched his face before drinking it in one go.