A true hero

Friday 10 am | Town cafe

Bakugo's POV

We sat at our table and looked at the menu, however I could tell Deku's mind was anywhere but with us... Icyhot gently rubbed Deku's shoulder, snapping him out of wherever he had gone to.

"Deku you wanna order something? Icyhot said he was paying." I said sending him a small smile.

He blushed and smirked before looking at the menu, he frowned and looked at me with questions in his eye.

"Kacchan... This is... An omega cafe." He said as I sighed.

"Yeah well regular cafes don't have as much sweets..." I said glancing at Icyhot.

Deku smiled and looked at him, Icyhot looked shocked and pleased at the same time. He looked at the list of sweets and pointed out the best ones, Deku looked happy to listen to Icyhot since his tail was wagging happily. I couldn't help but enjoy the two alpha's chat and giggle, they we're growing closer after all.

"Kacchan what do you want to eat?" He asked curiously.

"I've never been to an omega cafe... What's good in these?" I said looking through it.

"Well Shochan said the truffles are good here, um... The macaroons are good too... But Kacchan likes spicy stuff so maybe this thingy here would be best for you." He said pointing at the spicy dango.

"Ah now that's more like it!" I said smiling as Deku smiled lightly.

I will make you laugh damnit, I'll do anything to bring that heavenly sound out of his mouth. The waitress arrives and looks at us all before looking Izuku up and down.

"G-good day to you all... Wow your... Your an ultimate right? I've never seen one before... Your so... Beautiful." She said smiling.

Deku blushed and looked around wondering if she meant anyone else.

"M-me!?" He said confused.

"Of course dummy, your the only ultimate here hun, what's your name?" She asked as I started growling.

"His name is get your filthy omega hands away from him." Icyhot growled out as Deku gulped.

"Now now... No need to fight you two... My name is Izuku... That's my omega there so please refrain from flirting with me... He's not too friendly... Neither is he." He said pointing at Icyhot.

"Oh I'm sorry hun, I didn't mean to flirt, look! I already am claimed, I was just amazed." She said smiling as we both calmed down.

We gave her our orders, she bowed apologizing again before leaving, I looked at Deku, he seemed a little better then when we arrived.

"So Shochan? Who's your favorite hero?" He asked smiling slightly more now.

"It would have to be allmight of course, but I wasn't exactly raised to like him so I idolized Hawks most of my... Childhood." He said growling the childhood out.

"Yeah I understand... Do you have any siblings? Like brothers or sisters?" He asked as Icyhot chocked on his drink.

His face darkened and he looked out the window, he looked sad and hurt in that moment.

"I did... I had 2 older brothers and a sister..." He said biting his lip.

"Had?" Me and Deku asked.

That's when we flinched, a single tear fell out of his blue eye, he looked at us and smiled sadly before the tears came rushing.

"Yeah... had." He said as we dropped the subject.