Hold on I still want you

Monday 10h30 pm | Woods

Izuku's POV

I grab his scarf just in time, I pull on it with all my strength left when it burns in my hand, pushing me through the portal. It shuts infront of me as I close my eyes, I failed... They got me... I look around to see a weird looking bar, hmm where am I? Dabi gently lays me on a chair as I hiss at my burns, he ties me to it and sighs.

"I'll get you some oilments... I'll be back." He says walking into the corridor.

"Sorry that we had to hurt you like this kid. It's not that we wanted to, you didn't give us much choice." Kurogiri said as I bared my teeth.

"Well you didn't give me much choice either!" I hissed at him.

"True." He says chuckling.

Dabi comes back with alovera and burn cream, he applies it to my burns as I sigh in relief, it really helped with the pain.

"You know... You changed alot since you we're 11..." He mumbled as I groaned.

"Yeah and clearly you haven't." I said as he sighed.

"You already know why I'm doing this." He says as I ignore him.

He finishes up and walks away, leaving me with Twice, Conpress and Kurogiri. Apparently Shigaraki was too busy at the moment to see me, I sighed as Twice spoke up.

"So what's your quirk? Your useless anyway." Twice says as I roll my eyes.

"I don't have a quirk..." I said growling.

"How boring! Easy to defeat!" Twice said.

"Witch is real? You or the other you?" I said grinning.

Twice grabbed his head and started to yell and scream as Compress and Kurogiri tried to calm him down, I enjoyed watching him cry out that he had to be the original. Guess he has an identity crisis or something, Compress growls and punches me in the face. That's when I notice him gently rubbing and calming Twice, they must be mates or something... Mates... I'm the worst one out there, I left Kacchan in heat alone... He's probably suffering as we speak, I promised to mark him and make him mine... I'm pathetic.

Bakugo's POV

It's been a day since the incident, I didn't sleep, I didn't eat... I'm always twisting in constant pain, it stops for an hour or two before getting worst and worst every time. I even fainted on my last wave, my face is a mess, my hair is flat down. I stand up slowly from my bed, Shitty hair brought me ramen... I'm not hungry. I look at it, it's spicy ramen, he used Deku's recipe... I start to cry as I pick it up.

"Deku..." I mumbled before crying again.

It hurts to know he's alone out there, I sigh and look at the drawer, if by tomorrow, they haven't found him, I'll take a surpressant and go out myself. I sigh and eat a bit of the spicy ramen before throwing it away, I stand up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I was almost done when a wave it me, I screamed in agony as I collapsed the bath. I held my stomach screaming all I had as the pain got worst and worst, this was pure torture, a reminder of what I had lost. My lover, my mate, my bestfriend, he was everything to me. HE STILL IS! I WANT HIM BACK SO BAD IT'S STARTING TO KILL ME! I scream once again as the wave becomes even worst, passing out as I hear my door open with two worried idiots.

---

I open my eyes, I'm laying in my bed again, I look at the clock. It's 3h07 am, I guess I slept a while. I sigh and notice Dunce face sleeping in Shitty hairs arms on my couch, I scoff and stand up. I promised I'd find him if the hero's hadn't by today, I sigh and dress up before grabbing a pill. This thing can ruin fertility and can damage your body, I take it in my mouth and swallow it. I'd do anything for Deku, I immediately feel the effects, the heat stops immediately, the pain dissipates and the lust is gone.