I don't wanna leave you

Tuesday 7 am | Dorm's Kitchen

Izuku's POV

I watch as Kacchan eats his cereals and Shochan take a toast, I walk to Shochan who's staring at the floor with the toast in his mouth.

"Hey Shochan? Shochaaan?" I said waving infront of his face.

I  bite his toast, making him realise how close we we're, the stumbles back as I munch on the piece of bread in my mouth.

"You okway?" I tried to ask as I munched and swallowed the chunk.

"Oh... Y-yeah... It's just... Today is the 18th of january... It's... It's a painfull day." He said as tears came in his eyes.

"What's wrong with today? Did something happen on this day before?" I asked.

"Y-yeah... Touya... My older brother was born on this day." He said as I smiled.

I wrapped my arm around him, he was on my right... I should have known better.

"WELL THEN THAT'S GREAT! WE SHOULD GO WISH HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I said as his flames burst,  burning my arm and face by accident.

"GAH!" I yelled stumbling a few steps back in pain.

"DEKU!" Kacchan yelled rushing to me.

Shochan snapped out of his anger and stopped his flames, he grabbed the arm he burned and placed ice on it slowly going up my face.

"I'm sorry for that... I just got angry." He said as some tears fell.

I took my arm away and broke the ice, showing that it had healed already.

"See? Nothing to be sorry about!" I said smiling.

He sighed and looked down before I grabbed his face in my hands, I lifted his head to make him look at me.

"I love you okay... So talk to me... I won't judge." I said smilling.

"My brother... Touya... He... He's dead." He said as I pulled him into a quick kiss and hugged him.

"It's okay to cry Shoto... It's not a weakness." I said as he held me tighter.

"Thank you so much Izuku... You don't know how much that means to me." He said softly crying on my shoulder.

"It's okay Sho- WHA YOU VIBRATED!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"Correction, my phone is vibrating." He said picking it up.

"Hello? Yeah that's me... Who's asking? Uh huh... W-WHAT!? No! He can go fuck himself... HE CAN DO THAT!? FINE! I'll be there by friday." He said hanging up.

He looked completely pissed off, I took a step closer and layed my hand on his left shoulder to gently keep him calm, he sighed and looked up as tears fell off his eyes.