Hello there Ultimate~

Monday 4 pm | Katsuki's room

Izuku's POV

I wake up in Kacchan's bed, Shochan is asleep behind me, I can tell he's sleeping since his breath is so calm and slow. I get out of his grasp and stretch, my back still sore from the burns.

"Damnit... still stings..." I said as Shochan turned to sleep on his left side.

I stood up and walked out the bedroom, I was kinda hungry since I slept all day, and now that my legs we're okay, I could go cook my mates food. I entered the kitchen and started pulling thing out of the fridge, my tail wouldn't stop wagging as I thought of how happy Kacchan would be to eat some spicy ramen or how Shochan will be grateful to have soba. I was about halfway through the vegetables when I sensed a presence behind me.

"I know your there... Come out." I growled as a scarred looking dude came out.

"Wow, you actually detected me... Your an ultimate aren't you..." The guy said a I growled.

"The fuck you want- wait... I know you..." I said as my eyes blew wide.

"It's been a very long time... Izuku... But I'm not here to harm you today, not like I even could lay a finger on you to begin with anyway... I actually came for someone else, would you mind telling me where Shoto Todoroki is?"  He asked leaning on the wall as I looked at him.

Why would he want my mate, if he wants to get to Shochan, he'll have to get throught me first.

"Why would I tell you that, if your gonna harm Shochan, I'm going to kill you." I said as he chuckled.

"Sorry for being rude... But is he your mate by any chances?"

"Why would I tell you, I never even learned your fricking name!" I yelled getting defensive.

"Oh my bad alpha~ I'm Touya Todoroki, but you can call me Dabi if you'd like." He said as I charged at him.

How could his own brother be trying to harm him, what would he gain in hurting a family member!?

"HE'S YOUR BROTHER RIGHT!? WHY WOULD YOU HARM HIM!?" I yelled as he chuckled.

"My father... Our father is a basterd... And Shoto is his prized possession~ So of course if I damage it or even destroy it it'll hurt him to his core~" Dabi said as I punched his gut.

Now that I'm mated, if an omega threatens my mates I can fight back, this basterd wants to hurt Shoto for his own fruitions!? There's no way I'm letting that happen! Dabi swings at me, landing a couple of punches in as I dodged the others. I jumped back, avoiding a small blast of his flames, he wasn't kidding right now, I needed to avoid his flames at all cost or I would be in serious trouble... I kicked him back, gasping for air as I held my stomach.

"HOW COULD YOU! I KNOW YOUR DAD IS AN ASS BUT TO KILL SHOTO FOR IT!? HE'S INNOCENT IN THIS!" I yelled before the door opened.

We turned our attention to it, the classes we're over and students we're coming in.

"Shit... Well thats my cue to leave, it was nice chatting with you Izuku~" Dabi said before punching my stomach.

I flew towards the door, slaming into the wall that was deviding the kitchen as the class gasped.

"WHA- DEKU!!" Kacchan yelled running to me as I stood up on my knee.

"I'm fine Kacchan... We need to go check on Shoto... Now!" I yelled running toward our dorm as he followed.

I ran up the stairs, worried I might find him injured, I slammed door open, finding him still asleep. The door hit the wall, making him jump and look at us worried.