An exploding surprise

Wednesday 6 am | Bakugo's room

Izuku's POV

My fever has finally stopped, I'm laying on Kacchan's bed with ice spots here and there on my body, Shochan did that to help me get colder. I look around, Kacchan is asleep kneeling on the side of the bed with his head on my legs. Shochan is asleep weirdly laying against the desk chair, almost as if someone had thrown him there. I look down at my sleeping omega, he has red marks under his eyes, indicating he cried alot. I gently slide the back of index and middle finger on his cheek, he purrs and leans into my touch. I look at the time, 6h15 am huh? I should let them sleep, I gently move Kacchan's head off my legs and stand up, I'm not too dizzy so I walk to the kitchen. On my way there I met Denki and Eiji, they we're relieved I was okay.

"You scared the bejeezus out of us man!" Eiji said.

"Yeah mister big bad alpha needs to tone it down with playing around the death zone!" Denki said poking my chest agressively.

"I know... I know... I'm sorry." I said as they both sighed and smiled.

"As long as your okay Midobro..." Eiji said before pouring himself some coffee.

I turned on the stove and started to cook, they both watched as I did two different meals and placed them in containers.

"Awww he's cooking for his mates~" Denki said smiling.

"You mean mate?" Eiji corrected him.

"I made cold soba for Shochan and spicy ramen for Kacchan... That's all guys..." I said as Eiji frowned.

"Aren't you like... Deadly enemies with Todoroki?" Eiji said confused.

"Not anymore~ We became friends!" I said smiling and happy.

"I'm glad you two won't be clashing anymore... You alphas are terrifying when you fight for mates..." Denki said clinging to Eiji.

I looked at Denki's mark on his glands, he must know how to do it since he did... I should ask him about it.

"Hey Eiji? How did you do it... I've been isolated for so long... I also never got to learn how to mate and mark... I'm scared of screwing up or hurting Kacchan..." I said as he sighed and layed a hand on my shoulder.

"Mating is sex Izu... I can't tell you how to do it... It'll just... Happen you know? And marking is done by instincts, trust me, when your omega begs you to claim him... You'll know what to do." He said before walking off with an arm around Denki.

"I'll know by instincts huh? That outta be good..." I sarcastically said before bringing the lunches to my room.

When I opened the door, it was chaos, they we're yelling at eachother.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND EVIDENCE OF WHERE HE IS!?" Kacchan yelled at Sho.

"I'm saying he just up and left... He should be fine in theory..."

"SHOULD BE!? HE ALMOST JUST DIED AGAIN! FROM HYPOTHERMIA NONETHELESS! WHERE IS MY FUCKING ALPHA!" He yelled grabbing Shochan's collar.

"Whoa hey I'm right here Kacchan!" I said pulling him off.

He looked at me softly and tackled me with a hug. He cried on my shoulder as I gently rubbed his back.

"You dumbass... You could have left a note!" He cried out.

"I see that... I'll keep that in mind for next time." I said as he chuckled.

"You made food?" Shochan said as I smiled.