Part 3

-Y/Ns POV-
"Riiiiing riiiiiing riiiiiiiiing"
I turn over to my side to see who on earth is calling me at...10am..'oh, most people are up now'. Sighing I pick up the phone and try not to sound extremely tired. "Hello?"
"Hey hey hey! Y/N! Wanna hang out with Akaashi and I today?" Bokutos loud voice effectively wakes me up. I look around my semi-clean room and eye my laundry 'that needs to be done..'
"Sure why not, what time?"
"Now?"
"Bo I just woke up"
He gasps "we can have lunch together! Get dressed I'm getting Akaashi now!"
"Bo wa-" he ends the call and I quickly get up and make my bed 'oh my god Bokuto why are you like this, you energized puppy' I quickly grab a clean t-shirt and leggings and rush to the bathroom. I strip and put on the clothes quickly, slightly tripping during the process. I brush my hair and teeth and do my routine, despite me being on a time crunch. I throw my clothes in my room and head downstairs, a  rapid attack of knocks are heard and I shake my head. "I'm coming I'm coming". I open the door and Bokuto is there smiling while Akaashi stand behind him, giving me a small nod.
"I'm sorry y/n, but Bokuto got too excited" Akaashi rested his hand on Bokutos shoulder and he smiles more.
"Bo your just like a puppy" I giggle as Bokutos eyes widen.
"Really?! Do you like puppies?" He grabs my hand and holds it up. I laugh as I nod my head.

-Bokutos POV-
"Did you hear that Akaashi?!"
"Yes I did Bokuto"
I can't believe it. She compared me to something she likes and smiled. Does she actually like me? Oh god I hope so. I would probably break down if she didn't. I'm awakened from my thoughts when y/n speaks up.
"So where are we going?"
'Crap I was too excited that she said yes I didn't plan anything, 'what do I do what do I-'
"We were going to head to the park then to the mall to browse around" I look over and see Akaashi give me a small nod as if to say 'I got you'. 'Dammit Akaashi thank you'.
"Oh should I grab my wa-" I cut y/n by putting my hand over her mouth.
"No, I got this" I point my thumb into my chest and smile down at her.
"It's the least we can do for dragging you out this suddenly." Akaashi finishes and takes a step back. "Now let's go"

-a few minute time skip-
I held y/ns hand all the way to the park. 'It's so small and it's soft too! I wonder how she keeps it that way?' My thoughts run around until I see the swing set. I pull y/n close and grab her shoulders "y/n please please pleeease let's go on the swings! I bet I can swing higher than you!"
"I- is this a challenge?" She looks up at me and my heart beat stops. Her e/c eyes filled with determination and a smirk on her face. 'Holy...'
"Yeah it is! Now come on!" I rush over to the swings with her trailing behind as Akaashi shakes his head and walks. I get on one swing and start to swing, getting higher and higher, y/n slowly catching up to my height turns and looks at me.
"I'm going to beat you Bo! And your going to owe me icecream!"
'I would give you my life' "your on!" We continue to swing until I hear a Yelp and a thud. I look over again and see y/ns swing empty and shaking wildly. I look behind me and I see y/n on the ground and Akaashi kneeling next to her. I jump off my swing and rush to her side. "Oh god y/n?! Are you dead?! Please don't be dead!"
"Bokuto sh-"
"Y/n you were too young, too beautiful, we were supposed to grow old and buy a duck named Jerry and-"
"A duck named jerry?" I look down and see y/n sitting up with her hand rubbing behind her head. I wrap my arms around her surprising both Akaashi and y/n. She jumps as he goes in for a hug as well.
"Both of you are helpless"

-Akaashis POV-
Seeing y/n fall off the swing made my heart stop and head blank. And Bokutos little rant was a bit..out there and I could feel a headache coming along. 'God these two are going to be the death of me, Y/n I need to lock you up...wait what on earth am i thinking?'
"We should head to the mall now, I think that's enough park for today" I glance over and see Bokuto pout 'please don't start'
"I'm so sorry it's all my fault you got hurt I never-"
"Bo it's ok" I watch as y/n grab his face and squish his cheeks. 'I wish I was him...'
I watch as Bokuto helps y/n up and turn his back to her. "Hop on n/n, I'll carry you"
"But bo-"
"Pleeeeeeease"
"Fine fine" I watch as she crawls on his back 'she looks so small, so cute' I begin to walk to the mall as Bokuto catches up to me with her on his back. The entire time I keep glancing over and sometimes she'll catch me and smile. 'Way too pure for this world'
-time skip-
"Akaaaaaaaaashiiiiiii pleeeeeeeeease"
"Bokuto no"
"But Akaaaaaashiiiii"
I sigh as Bokuto shakes my shoulders begging to buy a giant owl plush. "Where on earth are you going to put it?" I watch as the gears turn in his head and his hair droop. 'Oh god please no'
"Hey Bo, look what I got"
I watch as y/n walks up to us with her hands behind her back. As she comes near, she whips out 3 matching owl keychains. My heart swells at the sight of her slightly blushing. "Y/n how did you get the money?" I ask as I see Bokuto blush and his attitude rise. I look back at y/n as she shuffles in her spot.
"I always keep some cash on me, even if you guys told me not to" she hands us the keychains and I knew right there..I need her