Part 25

🦆JERRY THE DUCK CULT CONFIRMED🦆

-Y/ns POV-
I sit next to my grandma as her eyes slowly close and open, her breaths slow and rhythmic. We stare at the forest we call her backyard in silence. I hold her hand and give it a squeeze.
"Y/n dear."
"Yes granma?"
"When I pass. I want you to have this place as an escape. All so that you have a piece of me." She smiles as her eyes close.
"Granma?"
Nothing.
"Granma!" I grab her hands and hold them tightly, her warmth slowly fading. I sob and beg her to come back. But I'm only met with the noises of the forest. I grab my phone and head over to the fridge, calling the hospital to inform them she had pass. Before all this, she told me that she wanted to die facing her forest, in a comfortable silence, so the hospital let her and told her to have someone over at least to tell them of when she had passed.
I wait for the ambulance to get here as I walk around the small house. Smiling at the small dents in the wall and the scratches on the floor.
Once they arrived and took her body away, I sit on her bed and ball my eyes out, clutching her pillow and burring my face into it. I cry for a few hours and get up, wiping my tears. I pull out my phone to check the time. '5:38, damn I missed the last train..guess I can stay or call another taxi..' I head downstairs and stand in the hallway, looking around. Fearing I'll cry again I call a taxi to pick me up. I wait for it to come and I click on the group text, texting that I'm coming back. They said they'll meet me at my house as the taxi pulls up.
-time skip-
As soon as I walked out of the cab Bokuto rushes up to me and picks me up as he hugs me, smothering my face in kisses. My mood lightens slightly. I giggle slightly and he walks me over to Akaashi.
"Kou I need to pay for the ride."
"Akaashi give me money we gotta pay the driver."
"Why did I get pulled into this now?" He calmly pulls out his wallet and hands a hundred to Bokuto.
"AKAASHI WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!"
"Just pay the man Bokuto"
Bokuto stares at the money as he walks over to the cab, Akaashi pulling me in and kissing my nose.
"I'm sorry"
"It was bound to happen..I'm just glad I was able to see her one last time.." I hug him and feel pressure on my back, squeezing me.
"Y/N ITS CUDDLE TIME TO PAY BACK FOR LOOKING OVER YOUR HOUSE!"

-Akaashis POV-
I stand over the stove making some white rice for y/n, she said she wasn't hungry as her stomach growled so I told her I was going to make her something light. The TV plays as she sits on the couch with Bokuto glued to her side. My mind wanders to the incident in my basement and I smile.
'No more him, no more stress for her. As it should be.' I grab salt and sprinkle some in and stir. After I grab a bowl and dump a few spoonfuls in. I head over to the couch and hand her the bowl.
"Here you go y/n."
"Thank you Kei." She smiles and takes it, eating a spoonful and quickly fanning her mouth.
"Haw haw"
"Should have blown on it."
"I'll feed you y/n!" Bokuto grabs the bowl from her and gets another spoon, this time blowing on it. She turned over to face him and I sneak behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder. I feel her head lean against mine as she chews on the rice, without burning her mouth. Bokuto looks at the spoon and grabs a spoonful, then eating it himself.
"I got hungry."
"Fine. I GUESS we can share Akaashis rice." She chuckles and I hold on to her tighter. I close my eyes and lean in, letting my exhaustion take over sleeping on her.
-time skip-
I'm awoken when I hear a click and shushing. I slowly open my eyes and I'm met with y/n leaning over me her phone in hand shushing Bokuto.
"Y/n? Bokuto? What are you guys doing now?" I sit up and rub my eyes. Y/n ignores me and looks on her phone.
"How dare you be so beautiful even as you sleep! It's not fair!"
"Wha?"
"Look!" She shows me her phone and scrolls through multiple pictures of me asleep.
'At least I'm not the only one getting pictures'
I smile and pet her head. "But your beautiful too y/n. Way more beautiful than me."
"Am I beautiful too Akaashi?"
"No"
"Y/n!"
My phone goes off and I see it's a text from my mom, telling me her and dad are coming home early and are bringing dinner.
"I'm sorry but I have to go y/n."
"Awe why?
"My parents are coming home early and they're bringing dinner."
"Awe ok, see you tomorrow?"
"Of course." I lean forward and kiss her goodbye, standing up I pet her head and walk out of her house, slightly jealous that Bokuto got to eat from her spoon.

-Bokutos POV-
I jump and fall on y/n, landing on the couch. I nuzzle my face into her neck and place raspberries all over it. She tries to push my face away as she laughs. My heart filling with excitement to hear her happy again. The sad look in her eyes were bothering me and I didn't like it. I switched us over to where she was laying on my chest, my arms wrapped around her body tightly. Stopping my raspberries assault and  now just laying there. She rest her head on my chest and takes a deep breath. We sit in silence and I shift slightly uncomfortable.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Can..can we order a duck?"
"No."
"But..but I want one."
"How about this?" She pulls out her phone and starts  to type, occasionally poking my nose with the corner of her phone, and me trying to bite it. "Want a stuffed animal one?"
I gasp "YEZ"
She chuckles and types a few more before placing her phone on the floor.
"So?"
"It'll be here in two days."
I sit up suddenly and squeeze her tightly.
"HIS NAME WILL BE JERRY AND ILL BE DAD AND YOU CAN BE MOM AND WE'LL BE MARRIED AND HE'LL BE OUR SON!"
"Ok ok kou please quiet down, I do t want the neighbors thinking things."
"Like what?"
She turns red and I smile. "Oooh you mean with me being a dad and you being a mom?"
She hides her face into my shoulder and I laugh, laying back down.
"One day..one day."

I'm sorry this isn't as good. I thought about it all day and it was great, and then I saw I got callbacks and forgot some bits ._. But hey, I got something out and they got back together!! I know I've said this in the comments, if you have any fun/funny ideas, please tell me. Not only does it make it 100% more fun, but also I get to interact with you guys and make the book a lot more enjoyable :)