Part 29

-Y/Ns POV-
"You did wHAT?!"
I sit on my couch as Bokuto and Akaashi stand at my doorway.
"I- I entered a raffle on accident and-"
"He somehow won a real duck." Akaashi sighs and runs his temples.
I sit there in shock and stare at Bokuto.
"Hehe...well...can he stay here?"
"KouI'm not keeping your pet duck."
"PLEASE Y/N IM BEGGING YOU!" He gets down to his knees and grabs my legs. "I PROMISE TO DO EVERYTHING, YOU JUST NEED TO SHELTER HIM!"
"Kou why can't you keep him at your house?"
"My dad would cook him."
The room fills with silence and I sigh.
"Fine, fine. Your duck can stay here, but the second something gets messed up he's going to Keiji."
"Wait why did you bring me into this?"
"Your part of this relationship, you get responsibility too."
"Yeah!"
"Not helping kou."
-time skip-
The doorbell rings and I answer the door. A man with a cardboard box with holes in it smiles and tips his hat.
"Morning ma'am, I got a delivery for-"
"JERRRRRRRRRYYY JRRRRRRR"
Bokutos head pops up next to mine and he smiles at the man. The man steps back and hands us a clipboard and a pen. "Just sign here.."
I take it and sign it. The man hands us the box and Bokuto rushes to the living room, he sits down on the floor and opens it, picking up a small white duck. I look over at Akaaahi.
"What are some things we need?"
"...a mini pool"
"I'm sorry what?"
Bokuto jumps up holding the duck.
"SHOPPING TIIIIIIIME."

-Akaashis POV-
I hold y/ns hand as Bokuto marches in front of us. Y/n looking on her phone to find the best mini pool for a duck and a little house. I squeeze her hand and she looks up at me.
"We can always dump the duck somewhere."
Bokuto snaps his head back and holds the duck close.
"Your not touching Jerry Jr. or taking him anywhere!"
Y/n and I sigh and she leans into me. "This is going to be a looooong day."
"Yes it is."
We walk down a street and end up at the department store. An Employee stopping Bokuto from entering.
"I'm sorry sir you can't bring animals in the store. "
"But- but- HES my son!"
"Sir animals can't be children. You can-"
"PLEEEEEEASE"
I grab his shoulder and shake him a bit.
"Just wait here and y/n and I will get the stuff."
"But-but"
Y/n cups his face.
"Kou you brought this on yourself." She drags me inside as we leave Bokuto standing there with his duck. It quacks and his face lights up.
We walk down the aisles and find the pool section. She looks around and picks up a blue pool.
"Are you ok?"
"Oh I'm peachy. Nothing like having one boyfriend get a live duck and beg you to house it."
I walk up to her and place a kiss on her forehead.
"I'm sorry on his behalf."
"I know."
She grumbles and grabs my hand, trying to find a small house for Bokutos duck.
After some time, we find a small red wooden one. She walks up to it and looks at the price, then make a sobbing sound.
"Are you-"
"This costs more than my life."
I look at the price then at her. "I'll pay for it."
"No you won't."
"Yes I will"
"No you won't"
"Y/n I won't fight you-"
"I will."
I raise an eyebrow.
"You will?"
"I will."
I pick up the house and start running.
"WaIT WHAT COME BACK HERE!"
I look behind me and notice y/n holding the pool over her head as she runs after me. I smile hearing her laugh and immediately I knew I made her day better. I get to the cashier first and put down the house. Y/n finally catches up and places the pool down as she pants. She quickly grabs her wallet and I snatch it, holding it above my head.
"....how dare you."
"Oh I dare."
"Are you guys going to play the entire time or pay?"

-Bokutos POV-
"So then I was like 'I'm the best ace around' and this guy literally said 'not the best to be top 3'! Do you believe that?!"
"I don't!"
Jerry Jr. fluffed his feathers and we both awe at him.
I look up and notice y/n and Akaashi walk out of the store, holding a pool and pushing a mini house.
"Wooooooah you guys got this stuff for Jerry jr! He's going to live like a king!"
"You owe me Koutarou" y/n points at me and I smile.
"I'll give you anything you ask for baby!"
Jerry jr. quacks and we start to head back, I wave to the employee and they wave back. I smile as I walk next to y/n, humming a tune.
"I love you y/n"
"Yeah yeah.."
I look at her and pout. "Don't, don't you love me?"
She sighs "I love you too kou."
"YAY"
-time skip-
We sit in y/ns backyard as I fill the pool with water. Y/n and Akaashi sitting on the grass watching me. I look over at them then at the hose and smile.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"On a scale of one to ten how angry are you?"
"2. Why?"
I spray her with the hose and she jumps up.
"KOUTAROU!"
I laugh as she starts to chase me around the yard. Akaashi picks up the hose and continues to fill up the pool. I purposely slow down and turn around right as y/n collided with me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss all over her face.
"Koutarou let me go so I can beat your butt."
"No"
I lift her up and walk over to the pool. Akaashi looks up and lifts the hose slightly.
"Stay back Bokuto."
"But I have a hostage."
"Bokuto, your not dropping her in the pool"
"Koutarou I swear if you drop me I'm taking custody of Jerry and you'll never see him again."
I gasp
"Wait but I have your house key."
"Dammit"
"FOR JERRY!"
I rush forward but stop when Akaashi sprays my face with the hose, making me drop y/n. She starts to laugh and falls on the floor. The attack stops and I blink a few times.
"Eh?"
Akaashi laughs to himself as I rush forward, tackling him.
We rumble for a bit as y/n laughs her head off. We stop and look at each other for a bit before we get nod and get up.
"Ready?"
"Yeah" we walk up to her as she holds her stomach.
"Wha-what now?"
Akaashi gets behind and holds y/n.
"Keiji?"
"Now Bokuto."
"Wha-"
I cut her off as I start to tickle her, tears streaming down her face as she laughs harder than before.
'I never way to stop this.'