Part 13

-Y/ns POV-
"Hey y/n, could you. Uh. Meet me after class?" A boy with black hair come up to me blushing a bit. I notice Akaashi looking at him with a look in his eyes, a look I don't really know. I shrug it off as him being stressed and give the boy a smile.
"Sure, but we'll have to be quick."
"Ok!" He walks away to a crowd of boys in the far corner of class and Akaashi walks up to me.
"What did ask?" He grabs my hand softly and rubs it with his thumb.
"He wanted to meet me after class"
"Why?" I shrug and smile at him.
"Awe is Akaashi jelly?" I tease and squeeze his hand. He looks away slightly giving me my answer. "It's ok Akaashi, there's no need to be!" He smiles and he squeezes my hand back.
"Can I come with?"
"Sure, I don't see why you can't"
He smiles and kisses my forehead. 'Gah this side of Akaashi is so cute!' I fangirl in my mind as everyone starts to pack up, getting ready to leave for the day. I watch as the boy leaves the class and I pack my stuff as well. As I begin to walk out of the class Akaashi hangs back slightly to give me some space. 'Awwwe kaisjsns akaashiii!'
I meet up with the boy and he looks around a bit. "Hey"
"Hi"
"I was wondering...would you go out with me?"
'Oh dear god why ask me?!'
"I-I'm sorry I'm already in a relationship. But I hope we can still be friends?" I shrink back a bit as I watch his shy calm face go to a mean smirk.
"Well I heard your in a relationship with two guys, I thought you would want one more."
"I- excuse me? But I barely know you and-"
"What? That's your limit? Two guys? I would have thought you would have-"
"Y/n, we need to go" Akaashi steps in between the boy and I, a hard glare on the former. "He's not worth your time."
"What's wrong? I thought you were open to share a slu-"
"Hey hey hey what's going on here!" Bokuto walks down the hall pushing past the guy.
"Oh would you look at that, the slut got her two-"
"What did you say?" Bokuto whips around, his voice threatening.
"What? I'm calling it as I-" a fist cuts off the boy's sentence as he falls back. Bokuto stands before him as Akaashi takes my hand, making me tear my gaze from the scene for a few moments.
"Let's go Y/n"
"Wait what about-"
"He can handle himself"
"But"
"Let's get going!" Bokuto grabs my other hand and starts walking to the gym. I turn back and watch as the boy holds his nose, getting up and running away.

-Bokutos POV-
'I'll kill him I'll kill him I'll kill him. How dare he call her that. Hell I can't even say it! How dare he how dare he' I'm brought back when y/n shakes my arm looking up at me with a worried look. 'Oh my god your so cute! I love you y/n! So much!'
"How's your hand?"
"Huh?"
She lets go of Akaashis hand and grabs the hand that I used to punch the scum. She runs her thumbs over it and I wince slightly. "Did it hurt? Do you think you'll still be able to play? Do you want me to wrap it?" Her questions get drowned out as I focus on her face. 'I can't believe your mine!'
"Earth to Bokuto, Akaashi is this a new emo mode?"
"I hope not. I don't think we'll be able to function if it is."
"Hey!" I grab y/n and bring her in for a hug "y/n! Akaashi is being meeeeean"
"Suck it up Bokuto"
"Akaaaaahiiii, y/n make me feel better!"
Y/n reaches up and gives me a quick peck in the cheek. "Better?"
"No, I want a better one!" She sighs and reaches up and kissing my lips. I cup her face to keep her there as I kiss back. I didn't even notice her taping my shoulder until Akaashi shook me.
"Bokuto your going to suffocate her, come on we have practice."
"I don't wanna suffocate y/n! I'm sorry y/n!"
"It's ok Bo, just get to practice." She says between gasps, her face red and her lips plump. 'PURE THOUGHTS BOKUTO PURE THOUGHTS'
"Let's get started!"
As we walk in I watch as she heads to the bleachers, my eyes trail from her head to down her back, before they could stop Akaashi nudges me. "Dude."
"What are we going to do about that...filth." He says in a low whisper.
"I want to beat him. Beat him to a pulp. Make him regret saying that word. I want to do it Akaashi and I want to do it now."
"Not now Bokuto, it's too early. I'm mad too, but we can't at the moment, it'll be suspicious."
"But-"
"Use your anger to get the ball over the net" with that I watch as Akaashi jogs away.
"Hey! All my balls make it over the net!"

-time skip-
"You guys will be having a match with Nekoma this Saturday. We have 3 days until then, keep up the good work and we'll definitely win. And Bokuto, good job at keeping your head in the game. Your free to go." With that coach left and we all started to clean up the gym. I watch as y/n gathers the loose balls and places them in the cart, wheeling it to the storage room.
"Think of a plan Bokuto" Akaashi says as he rests his hand on my shoulder. "You have plenty of time..so make it as painful as possible." With that he walks over to the net and starts to take it down. When Y/n comes back out and rush up to her.
"Sorry y/n I would walk you home but I have work to do, see you tomorrow. Dont have too much fun without me!" I bend down and give her a quick kiss then running out of the gym. Plotting.

-Akaashis POV-
I sigh as I watch Bokuto run out of the gym. 'He didn't even clean anything..' I shake my head and y/n walks up to me.
"He sure has the energy of a toddle."
"A toddler high off of sugar"
Her laughs fill the room and I can feel my heart skipping a beat.
"Are you ok?"
"Hm?" She looks up at me "yeah, why?"
"Just from earlier, I'm sorry for not jumping in"
I look down and grab her hand "I should have done something but I just stood there" I bring her hand up to my lips and kiss it. "I'm sorry princess."
"Oh Akaashi" she wraps her arms around me and gives me a tight hug. "Dont be, it was the spur of the moment and we both were in shock! It's ok Akaashi, I'm fine. Really." She reaches up and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. I smile and hold her close.
"Thank you for forgiving me, I don't know what I would do if you didnt"
"Don't be silly Akaashi! I'll always forgive you"
'Always? You better keep your word y/n..if only you knew'
I smile and pull away. "Keiji"
"Hm?"
"Call me Keiji"
She chokes and coughs "a-are you s-sure?!"
I smile and cup her face. "Were a couple right? We're able to call each other by our first names. That is if you want to, I understand if your not comfortable yet."
"No no no, I'm fine I'm just.." she trails off and blushes "I wasn't prepared for it. But I'll start. Keiji"
I felt my heart stop. Time stopped at that very moment. 'Say it again please say it again y/n'
"Aka-Keiji? Are you ok?" She shakes my arm bringing me back down to earth. Without saying anything I pull her face to mine, kissing her hungrily. I pull back and take in the aight before me, her eyes wide, a blush on her face and slight drool on her lip.
"I-I'm sorry y/n! I couldn't help myself. Please forgive me.." she takes my hand and places her gaze on the ground.
"I-it's ok..it just startled me.."
hearing her shy voice fills my heart, almost to a point it hurts. 'Look at what your doing y/n..making me lose my composure..I love it.'
"Let's get you home, come on" I squeeze her hand and we walk out, locking the gym doors behind us, we start making our way to her home. 'Cant you see what your doing to us. To me? Y/n I can never ever let you go now.'
-time skip-
"Remember that one time Bokuto came to school in the owl onesie after I bought it as a joke?"
"Please don't remind me, I had to convince him to take it off and put his uniform on. And that itself took 12 years off my life.'
Y/n laughs as she rests her head on my shoulder.  Her legs draped over mine and my hand on her thigh, rubbing circles with my thumb. A movie long forgotten about and an empty bowl of popcorn placed on the floor. I look over at the clock and notice it's 5 to 11. Y/n yawns and scoots closer to me.
"Want to go to bed?"
"I'm not tired"
"You just yawned"
"No I didnt"
As her mouth opens again I grab her tongue and pull on it. "And what did you just do?"
"I did nuthin"
"Aha, time for bed." I pick her up and begin my walk to the stairs and she groans.
"I was comfortable"
"You'll be more comfortable in bed"
"...that does sound nice"
"I know" once we finally reach her room I sit her on the bed. "Want me to grab your pj's?" She tiredly nods and I find her pajama drawer with little trouble, no trouble to be exact. I hand her a white t-shirt and baby blue shorts. I walk out of the room to give her some privacy, but peek in at sometimes, catching a glimpse of her back and legs. Once she finished I walk back in and tuck her in "good night y/n" I give her a kiss on the forehead and begin to walk out of her room.
"Wait"
Her tired voice freezes me to the core. "Y-yes?"
"I want to cuddle"
"Are you sure y/n?"
"Please?"
The second that word left her lips I made my way to her side, wrapping my arms around her bring her close to me.
"Goodnight..Keiji"
I smile as I place soft kisses on her forehead "goodnight princess"