Part 39

-y/ns pov-
I wake up to a heavy weight on my stomach and I look down, spotting Jerry staring at me. I blink a few times.
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Quack"
I sigh and sit up, causing the duck to hop off, I shake my head knowing this means Bokuto is somewhere in my house. I get up and change into clothes. 'It's oddly quiet..' I think as I bend over to remove my shorts. As soon an they get past my knees my door bursts open and Bokuto appears.
"GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNI-"
He looks at me and stops. We have a silent stare down and Akaashi appears behind.
"What's going-" he stops and assets the problem, covering Bokutos eyes and averting his own. "Sorry" he drags Bokuto away and I stand there. 'Well that happened.'
-time skip-
We walk into our class and Bokuto keeps his arms around mine, holding it close and looking around. Akaashi sighs but squeezes my hand, also looking around.
"This is cute"
We hear a sudden voice chirps from behind and we turn, looking at a smiling Mae. "Good morning y/n!"
"Uh, good morning."
She walks up and gets in front of us, their grip getting tighter.
"Wanna eat lunch together later? I want to apologize for my actions yesterday. I was just excited to be in a new school."
She plays with the ends of her hair and looks at me, giving me the puppy eyes.
"I mean-"
"Your gonna steal her!" Bokuto cries out and now wraps me in his arms, Akaashi let's go of my hand. "That's the girl that said she'll steal you!"
"Did not"
"Did too!"
"Nuh uh"
"Uh huh"
Bokuto and her go at it as I glance at Akaashi, we shake our heads and sigh. The bell rings and Bokuto let's go.
"Bye bye y/n, looooove you" he kisses me and pats my head then sprints down the hall.

-Akaashis POV-
We sit down in our seats and I keep a close eye on the new girl. Her gaze on y/n with a certain look. A look I know too well since I look at her the same. I feel my jealousy build and I sigh, taking in deep breathes.
'It's too early for this.'
-time skip-
Lunch rolls around and I get up heading to y/ns side quickly. I grab our lunches and smile.
"Ready?"
She looks up and smiles.
"Of course, your food never-"
"Y/nnnnnnnn"
The new girl bounds up to us and hops in place. "It's lunch! Can I join you?" She asks and ignores my presence entirely, focusing on y/n.
"I mean-" y/n looks up at me, I sigh and my shoulders sag.
"It's ok. Let's get Bokuto though."
"Or you can and y/n can stay here" she smiles and looks at y/n, my annoyance building, I turn my hands into fists and exhale.
"It's ok Kei, I'll stay."
"You sure?"
She nods and I can't help but feel rejected.
"Alright. I'll be back." I lean down and give her cheek a kiss, staring at the girl. I can tell I pissed her off and I inwardly smirk. I straightened up and leave the class. As soon as I passed the doors I sped walked to Bokutos class. He's waiting there and he looks confused.
"Wheres y/n?"
"With the girl."
"I- you- HUH?!"
"Shush and let's hurry."
We start our March back.
"I don't like her Akaashi. Can we get rid of her?"
I nod "sooner rather than later. I'm not getting a good feeling about her"
We make it to the class and my breath stops, I can see Bokuto getting mad from the corner of my eye. The new girl hugging y/n as she pats her head.
'Oh hell no'

-Bokutos POV-
'No no no no no no'
I rush forward and pull y/n away from the thief and push her behind me.
"Kou-"
"What the HELL are you doing to her?!"
The thief wipes her eyes and crosses her arms. "I was getting comfort"
"Why?"
She looks away and y/n puts a hand on my arm.
"I'll explain later..let's eat ok?"
I look at y/n, then Akaashi, who sighs. Then at the new girl, who glares at me.
"Come on kou, let's just eat ok?"
I feel y/n tug my arm and I grab a chair sitting next to her, Akaashi taking the other side. The new girl sits in front of y/n, never taking her eyes off her.
-time skip-
The final bell rings and I get up rushing out of class and off to y/ns and Akaashis. I skid to a stop in front of their class and wait. Once I see y/n I grab her in a hug and pick her up, spinning.
"I missed you!!!"
She giggles and pats me.
"I missed you too kou, can I be put down?"
"No"
"But-"
"Nooooooo" I groan and start walking to the gym, Akaashi silently walking behind. I continue until I'm stopped by a voice I grow to hate.
"Y/nnnn where are you gooooing?"
"I'm-"
"She's coming with ME! Your not allowed!"
"I'm the manager for our volleyball team, and we have practice."
"Oooooh, can I watch?"
"..."
"No"
"Yes"
I look at y/n and she shrugs "I don't think coach will have a problem."
"I will!"
"Please y/n...for everyone's sake.."
Akaashi speaks up from behind and pushes us along
"It's for the best"
We leave her in the dust and we make it to the gym and I place y/n down.
"Under no circumstance should she come here" I warn y/n.
"Why?"
"Things will get messy" Akaashi and I say at the same time.
"And we don't want that do we y/n?"