Part 14

-Y/ns POV-
I watch as the practice match starts to get heated. Keeping my eyes on the ball and the players, I mentally mark down important keys. 'So far so good, if they keep it up, they'll win against Nekoma with a landslide.' As soon as thought pass I watch as the ball lands on Bokutos side. Akaashi and I share the same look.
'Please no'
We watch as Bokuto slumps down and begins to look deflated.
"Bokuto you got this! It was one miss, your a top ace!" I call out to him as he smiles widely. I sigh and shake my head chuckling 'your mood changes too fast, one day your going to get confused and break'
-time skip-
We start to clean up the gym and I'm lifted in the air by my waist. I squeak and slightly turn to see Bokuto smiling and burying his face into my back.
"Did ya see y/n?! Did ya? Did ya? Did ya? I was cool right?"
I giggle and pat his arm "very cool, now can you put me down now Bo?"
"No!"
"Why?"
"Cause"
"Bo I need to clean"
"No you don't!"
Akaashi walks up to us with a mop in hand "Bokuto we need to clean, that means you too"
"Cant clean if you can't catch me!" He places me on his shoulder and starts running. Akaashi groans and walks away mopping. Bokuto runs out of the gym and hides off to the side of the building.
"Ok Bo can you put me down now?"
He places me down and puts his hands on my shoulders.
"Do you love me?"
"Huh?"
"Do you love me y/n?"
"Of course I love you"
He leans in and kisses me hard and hungrily. He lightly pushes me up against the wall and cages me in, one hand on the wall and one on the side of my face. I timidly kiss back and he pulls away.
"I love you like a whole bunch. Way more than volleyball" he cups my face and bites my nose, confusing me.
"I- why?"
"Cause you look tasty." My face heats up and I hide my face in his chest. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up. "Let's go before Akaashi yells at me." He grabs my hand and drags me back to the front, just as Akaashi locks the doors he turns to us with a tired look.
"And where did you guys go?"
"A super secret place!"
"Around the corner"
"Y/nnnnnnn, why'd you tell him!" He pouts just as Akaashi sighs.

-Akaashis POV-
'Thank god she's safe, I'd probably yell at Bokuto if he lost her, or even dropped her' I hold her hand as we walk to her house, Bokuto leading us. More so dragging. She squeezes my hand and looks at me, giving me her angelic smile. I smile and squeeze back, Bokuto yelling about something we both lost track of. Once at her house, she unlocks the door and we all walk in, Bokuto flopping on her couch. She drops her bag and heads to the kitchen.
"Do you guys want anything?"
"No thank you y/n"
"You!"
Both Y/n and I stop and look at Bokuto.
"What? I know your thinking it too Akaashi"
We all sit in silence looking at each other as Y/n slips deeper into the kitchen.
"I'm going to get you water cause your clearly thirsty"
I chuckle as Bokuto pouts. "Akaashi you should've backed me up!"
I walks over and sit down at an open area on the couch "when she's ready Bokuto, you can't just bring it up"
"But Akaashiiiiii"
"No Bokuto"
He sticks his tongue out and I roll my eyes, y/n comes back with a big mug of water.
"For your thirstiness" she says as she hands it to him.
He pouts and takes the mug. She laughs and sits in between us, letting out a huge sigh.
"Tired?"
She nods and Bokuto cuddles up to her. I turn on the tv and place my arm around her shoulder, flicking Bokutos forehead.
"You can head up if you want, Bokuto and I could come back another time"
"But-"
"Are you guys sure?"
I nod and she smiles, "thanks guys, I'll see you guys in the morning. Love you." She gives us a kiss on the cheek and heads upstairs.
"Dude, we could have had something"
"Not yet"
He groans and flops on the couch
"But akaaaaashiiii"
"No"

-Bokutos POV-
'Dont fall dont fall dont fall' I chant in my head as I balance on a tree branch. Once balanced, I start to take pictures of her. Smiling as I zoom and focus on her drooling on her pillow. 'So cute! I love her!' After I take a few more, I slip down and start heading home, sending the pictures to Akaashi.
"Who are you?"
I freeze when I hear a voice behind me, Turing around I take in the person. A guy, small and thin.
"What?"
"Why were you in the tree?"
'Shit shit shit'
"What do you mean?"
"I'm calling-"
I sprit forward and knock the guy down. I lift up my leg and bring it down on his face. A sickening crack fills the air, a gurgle then silence. "Shit shit shit" I look around and notice a sewer cap. I lift it up and push the body in. And quietly close it back up. "Fuck"
I scroll on my phone and click Akaashis number, it rings a few times and he finally picks up.
"What did you do now?"
"I-what do you mean?"
"You never call unless you did something."
"Well I did"
I hear him sigh.
"What happened"
"I may or may not have just you know"
"What is it Bokuto"
"Ok I killed someone."
"...are you fucking kidding me"
"He caught me! What did you want me to do?!"
"Shut up someone will hear you!"
"Gah Akaashi what do I do?!"
"Just go home, where did you put it?"
"In the sewer"
"..you put it..in the fucking sewer?!"
"What did you want me to do?!" I quickly start my way home, keeping my head down.
"It's fine...it's fine, if there's water it destroys the body and clears finger prints."
"How do you know that?"
"Crime shows Bokuto"
"I messed up"
"Just go home, we'll talk about it another time. Just don't get caught"