Part 26

-Y/ns POV-
I watch as the clock ticks. Waiting for the teacher to finish his lesson. '5 more minutes. 5 more minutes and I can get on with spring brake.'
I turn over and glance at Akaashi, he meets my gaze. More like I met his, and he smiled at me and mouthed "4 more."
Break is something I look forward too since I finally get to be a lazy bum.
I start to pack up once I noticed that we only had two minutes left.
"Going anywhere ms.y/n?"
The teacher calls out and I stop mid-pack.
"Uh...just getting ready sir..you know."
He just sighs and shakes his head turning back to the board. "Understandable. Just do it quietly."
"I- yes sir?"
I look over at Akaashi and he shrugs, packing his stuff as well. I stare at the clock once more my excitement growing.
5
4
3
2
The bell rings and everyone gets up and leaves. As soon as the teacher turned around, all that he saw was Akaashi and I at the door. He sighs and waves us off as he goes to pack his own stuff. We walk out to the hallway and wait for Bokuto to come running.
"Y/NNNNNNNNN, AKAAAAAAAAAAHI"
As if on cue Bokuto is charging at us at full speed we look at each other and turn around and book it.
"GAH! ARE YOU GUYS LEAVING ME?!"
We run down the slightly full hallway and I laugh, only to slowly fall behind.
"Y/n look o-"
Akaashi tries to warn me but I'm suddenly on the floor with a large weight on me.
"Kou-your-"
"I GOT YOU Y/N!" He sits up and gave me enough space for me to turn around.
"Kou get off"
"But I don't want to"
"Bokuto how are we going to get to y/ns if your on her?" Akaashi walks up and crosses his arms with a raised brow.
"Oh, yeah." He gets up and helps me up as well.
"TO Y/NS"
-time skip-
"Kou I swear I will kick you out of this house if you place another card down."
Akaashi, Bokuto and I sit in my room playing uno. Akaashi at one while Bokuto and I have basically half the deck. A smirk on his face as he reaches for his hand.
"Koutarou I swear. Dont do it."
"I love you y/n" he places a +4 and I stare at him in silence.
"Y/n?"
"Your dead to me."
He gasps. "AKAAAAAHSI IM IM-" his hair deflates and he hugs himself. I huff and pick up 4 cards.
"You get what you deserve" I place down a blue card and look over at Akaashi.
"Akaashi youll also be in the dog house if you place that card." He smirks and places it down.
"Whoops."
"....."
Bokuto sniffles and flops on my bed. "Y/n hates me."
"It's only temporary Bokuto, she can't hate us for long. It's only a matter of time before she comes to us for attention."
"I- hey! Your in the dog house longer now kei!"
He raises his hands up and I stomp over to Bokuto and lay on his back. "Your forgiven Kou"
"Yaaaaay!"

-Bokutos POV-
I turn over and hug y/n tightly.
"Akaashi is just a butt head" I say as I kiss y/ns forehead.
"So hurtful Bokuto" Akaashi gets up and heads to the door. "Do you guys want snacks?"
"Popcorn!"
"Y/n?"
She turns her head away "is someone talking Kou? I think I hear something but can't be for sure."
I chuckle and stick my tongue out at him. He rolls his eyes.
"I guess I'll eat f/s then."
Y/n gasps and sits up, basically straddling me.
"Dont you dare Keiji. Or I'll ignore you longer."
"Guess your 'ignoring' is working now huh?"
She look down at me and lays back down, burying her face into my neck. My heart pace quickens and I rub her back.
"It's ok y/n he does the same for me too. As I said. A butt head."
He shakes his head and sighs, leaving us alone. My hands trail down her back and stop at her butt. I slap one side and she yelps and bolts up, her face red.
"K-kou!"
"Yes?" I look up at her and tilt my head to the side, my hands now resting on her hips. My mind debating if things should stay pure or get dirty, causing my grip to tighten. "Did you not like it?"
"I-it just surprised me." She shifts uncomfortably and I release the pressure on her hips. She lays back down and hides her face in my chest. I pat her head and kiss the top of it. 'Shit shit shit stay pure stay pure. We have to stay pure. A holy house hold. Do it for future jerry.'
Akaashi walks in and stops at the door.
"Y/n? I got you f/s. Can I be forgiven now?"
She looks up from my chest and faces him.
"And cuddles?"
"I'll give you all the cuddles."
She gets up and I feel her warmth leave me. I frown slightly and watch as She takes the bowl of popcorn and passes it to me. I mumble a thanks and watch as Akaashi sits on the floor and y/n sitting on his lap, hugging him as she snacks on her f/s. A pang of jealousy blooms in my chest.

-Akaashis POV-
I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. "Am I forgiven now?"
"Yes you are, remind me to never play uno with you ever again."
"Noted." I chuckle and nuzzle into her neck. Bokuto heavily sighs behind us and I turn slightly. "What's wrong Bokuto?"
"You snatched y/n from me!"
"But she chose to cuddle me this time?"
"You BRIBED her with F/S!"
"Guuuuys no more yelling, please?. Can we have a nap time?"
"But I wanna cuddle y/n!"
"I cuddle you all the time kou, I have to show Kei some love."
'This is going to be harder than I thought it was going to be.' I thought as I tightened my hug around y/n. Bokuto gets up and heads to the door.
"I'll just nap on the COUCH since I'm not WANTED" and with that he stomped out and down the stairs.
Y/n sighs and loosens her hold on me. "Should I go comfort him?"
I nuzzle in deeper into her neck "I say give him some time. He'll come back when he's ready."
"I hope so. Wake me up when you think it's a good time." With that she cuddles in closer, tightening her hold around my neck and relaxes completely. My heart jumping out of my chest as I rub her back. I look around her room and pick her up. I lay down on the bed and rest her on top of me.
"Kei what are you doing?"
"Getting comfortable, now close your eyes princess and I'll wake you up ok?"
She nods and lays her head on my chest.
'I need to talk to Bokuto about our situation.'