Part 45

-y/ns POV-
I lay on the couch, more so laying on Akaashis chest and he rubs my back rhythmically. Slowly I begin to close my eyes drifting off to sleep when suddenly.
"Y/NNNNNNN AGHAASHIIIIIIIIIIIII"
We look at each other then feel a heavy mass fall of us.
"Ompf! Kou!"
Bokuto lays on my back sandwiching me between the both of them.
"I MISS YOU GUUUUUUUYS"
Akaashi attempts to push Bokuto off and fails.
"Your...crushing...us"
"I'm crushing you guys with LOVE"
He nuzzles into my neck. And he sighs "I'm sorry" he gets up and sits down on the open side of the couch. He slouches and looks away, clearly bothered.
"Kou, are you ok?"
That's when I really took in his face, bruises on his cheek and chin, a black eye forming. I panic and sit up holding his face.
"Kou what happened?!"
He looks away "I got into a fight with my dad..."
"Oh kou.."
I kiss the bruises on his face and he sighs happily.
"How did it happen?"
He holds my hands on his face and looks at me with an unreadable look. "He was talking bad about you...then mom...I couldn't take it and all I saw was red."
"Kou..." I rub my thumbs on his cheek and he slightly winces in pain.
"But hey" he chuckles "I got ice cream out of it"
Both Akaashi and I sigh at the big child in-front of us. He takes the opportunity to grab my by my waist and and pull me onto his lap.
"Kou!"
He chuckles and nuzzles into my neck, placing light kisses. His grip gets tighter and his voice drops.
"I saw Mae at the station..what happened?"

-Bokutos POV-
My grip tightens around y/n as I recall a yelling Mae at the station, I feel y/n stiffen and I look over at Akaashi, noticing the wrap on his arm.
"What happened?"
Y/n stays silent as Akaashi speaks up.
"Mae came and visited y/n, only for her to...declare her love and snap. She had-"
"I TOLD YOU SHE WAS TRYING TO STEAL YOU"
I shake y/n in my grasp and she squeaks.
"K-kou sett-"
"NO I COULD HAVE LOST YOU TO-TO-TO SOME CRAZY CHICK"
"Kou-"
"I REFUSE TO LET YOU LIVE ALONE IM MOVING IN"
"What?!"
I smile "I'll move in with you. So you don't have to worry about people breaking in and taking you away!"
"But...you break in"
"I'm allowed to do that. I'm your boooooyfriend" I say matter-o-factly.
"I- ok" she slumps onto me and I kiss around her face and glance at Akaashi, he slips away from us and I lay down, laying y/n on my chest.
"Y/n"
"Yes?"
"Can we bring Jerry inside"
She looks up at me with a deadpan expression "your cleaning his shit"
I nervously chuckle and scratch my cheek.
"Heh ok" she gets up and walks outside. I patiently wait until she walks back, my son in her hands.
"JERRY"
He quacks
"Come on y/n let's play house! I'm obviously the dad. Your my beautiful wife and Jerry is our wittle babe boi"
She chuckles and pets the duck "alright alright"
"Aaaaaaaand action!"

-Akaashis POV-
I place a new camera in her room, hiding it as a charger plug. I glance around and I take in her room. The smell, pleasant. A mix of cherry and vanilla (a god sent smell I love it so much) I brush my hand over her bed, stopping at her pillow. I pick it up and bring to my face, inhaling deeply. I smile and hug the pillow.
"I love you y/n. I love you so much. You should be mine and only mine."
I shake my head to get myself to stop my chattering as I regain my composure. I place the pillow back down and I go to her desk. I run my hand across the surface and pick up a pen and kiss it. I place it back down and look at her dresser. 'One more wouldn't hurt' I go over and take a pair of steel blue panties and I place them in my back pocket. Satisfied, I make my way downstairs, stopping by the bathroom smiling at the shower head. I walk downstairs and stop at the final step staring at the scene in front of me.
Bokuto dressed up in a small tight gold dress and poorly done makeup. Y/n dresses in an oversized brown men's dress jacket and a stick on mustache over her lips. The duck, wearing a cloth diaper.
"...."
"...."
"...."
Bokuto places a hand on his forehead and dramatically sobs and speaks in a terrible woman's voice.
"You've been seeing someone on the side?! How could you!"
Y/n giggles and speaks in a deep voice "honey it's not what it looks like! He-he was fixing the plumbing!"
I blink once, twice, then three times. As innocent as the game was, I couldn't help but feel jealousy and anger. I turn around and go back upstairs to assess what I just saw.