Part 21

(I'm making names up so please don't come at me. I'll probably cry ;-;)
-Y/ns POV-
"Hey hey hey! One more serve and we're good to go! Let's go Akaashi!" I hear Bokuto yell on court as I take my notes, I look up and cast him an encouraging smile, which he returns with him blowing a kiss my way. I look over at Akaashi and give him a thumbs up, he returns with a nod and they get ready to set again. My mind trails to the earlier events from this morning and I take a deep breath.
~flash back~
I knock on my teachers door, squeezing Akaashis hand tightly. He raises it to his lips and sends me a comforting smile.
"It's going to be ok y/n. I'm here."
I nod and the teacher signal for me to come in. I open the door and shakily walk in.
"Oh? Ms. Y/n is everything alright? How was the tutoring?"
"That's what I wanted to talk to you about."
"Please tell me" he sits back and fully turns towards us.
"Well. First things first, I appreciate you picking me to be a tutor, but I'm going to have to..stop. You see Akira and I have some issues and it's not really going to work well. It's going to be a struggle and it's going to be hard to learn." I site the lines I told Akaashi this morning and he squeezes my hand once more. Our teacher nods and he sighs.
"I see. I am sad that my students are having some issues. Have you tried talking it out?"
"Well-"
"Anyway, I'll tell him that you can't do it." He smiles and leans on his desk.
"Thank you sensei" I breath a sigh of relief and smile.
He waves his hand "no problem, you guys have an hour before school starts so get ready." We nod and leave.
~end of flashback~
"Y/n are you alright?" Akaashi waves his hand in-front of my face. I blink and shake my head.
"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry I spaced out."
"Y/nnnnnnn" Bokuto comes up and slouches "does that mean you didn't see my super cool spike?" His hair droops and tears prick the corner of his eyes.
"Oh Kou I'm sorry. I can make it up by making your favorite dinner for when you and your family comes over alright?"
Bokutos mood completely changes and he's smiling like his usual self. "Duh! How else would you make it up?"
"Would you like some help y/n?" Akaashi asks and shakes my head.
"Unless you want to be around me frantically darting across the kitchen then be my guest."
"I'll gladly be your guest." He smiles and kisses my forehead. I sigh and start to clean up.
"Then we better hurry so we have time to cook."

-Akaashis POV-
Once we finished we started to make our way to Y/ns home, Bokuto rushing off ahead of us. Y/n and I hold hands and slightly swing them back and forth. Her small hand engulfed in mine. So soft and warm, my heart skips a beat every time I give it a squeeze. She rubs her thumb across my knuckles and I swear my heart stopped. I suppressed my urge to pick her up and smother her in kisses.
"Guuuuuuuuys hurry up! I've ages like, a hundred years waiting!" Bokuto jumps in place and waits while y/n sighs and takes her hand away to grab her house key. I frown at the loss feeling but soon replace it with a smile remembering what I hid last night.
"Kou where's your key?"
"I- um" he clears his throat.
"That clearly means he lost it." I say as y/n sighs.
"Hey I didn't lose it! I forgot it at home." He crosses his arms and follow behind y/n as she walks in. I take off my shoes and place them by the door. Picking up Bokutos thrown shoes, I place them next to mine and shake my head. I watch as he sits on the counter as y/n puts on an apron. My eyes trail her body and I turn red slightly.
"Oya Oya? Does Kaashi like y/n in an apron?" Bokuto wiggles his eyebrows and I look away.
"Guess I'll be wearing this more if it means hes the one that gets to blush." Y/ns giggles rings in my ears and I smile.
"Wha- what about me?"
"I'll just need to wear a duck onesie and you'll be set for life."
"I'll buy one!"
"Kou-" Bokuto rushes out leaving y/n and I alone. We look at each other for a moment before signing. I walk up to her and place my hand on her hip.
"Let's get cooking yeah?"
-time skip-
We place the food on the table and Bokuto sets it, starting with the plates. He stumbles and I quickly catch a plate before it fell.
"Be careful Bokuto. Dont break her stuff."
"I didn't mean to." He pouts like a scolded child and I place it down on the table. Y/n laughs behind her hand and we both look over at her.
"You guys are like mom and child."
Bokuto and I look at each other. He opens his mouth but is soon stopped when the doorbell rings. His face turns to a smile and he rushes over
"The fam is here!"
I turn over to y/n and smile. 'This is going to be a long night.'

-Bokutos POV-
I open the door and I'm greeted with my mom and dad. My two older sisters in the back smiling.
"Hey hey hey! Glad you guys could make it, come in food is ready!" I grab my mom and dads arm and drag them in, my sisters following behind.
"Kou slow down, we need to take our shoes off. The food isn't going anywhere." My mom laughs and she stuggles to take off her shoes.
"Y/n! Come oooon their here!" I shout and y/n appears from the kitchen. She walks forward and smiles offering a hand. My sisters pushing forward and hounding her.
"Gahhhh shes so cute!" Ayaka says as she holds y/ns hand.
"Kou how did you manage to get her?!"Haruhi says as she squeezes her face.
"Hey hey! I'm the only one able to do that!" I say as I pull her away. Wrapping my arms around her. They look at each other and laugh.
"Koutarou, settle down." My dad says as he puts his shoes down. I stiffen and let go.
"Sorry." Y/n looks at me then at my dad.
"Hello, as you may know, I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you." She offers her hand and he shakes it.
"It's nice to meet you as well. Koutarou look how calm she is. You should take some notes."
"Kaito! Be nice." Mom slaps his arm and smiles warmly. "It's really nice to have a face to a name. I'm Mira. But please call me mom." Everyone gets introduced and Akaashi walks in.
"Oh? Hello Akaashi, it's nice to see you tonight." My mom smiles and my dad looks at him then at y/n. Haruhi and Ayaka look at me and we feel the tension build.
"Well let's go eat! That's why we came here right?" Ayaka tries to lighten the mood and everyone nods. We walk over to the dinner table and my mom gasps.
"Y/n did you make this?!"
"I did, with the help of these two." She motions to both Akaashi and I and I smile widely.
We take our seats and I quickly sit next to y/n as Akaashi sits on the other side. My dad, mom, and Ayaka sitting across from us as Haruhi sits at the head of the table.
"Well let's dig in!" I say as I grab a fork full of beef.
-time skip-
I put my shoes on and hug y/n. I kiss her cheek several times and pull away. "See you tomorrow y/n!" I walk out with my mom and sisters ahead of me, my dad walking behind. Once we got a good distance away my dad calls for me. I wait a bit and fall into step with him.
"Why was your friend there?"
"Akaashi? He came with us from practice"
He hums and nods.
"Be careful with her."
"With y/n? She's like, the sweetest thing why do I have to be careful?"
"She could be doing things with him when your not around Koutarou. Dont be stupid. Why else would she have another guy in her house?"
"Cause she's dating him as well?"
"So she's cheating on you?"
"No! Y/n will never cheat!"
"Then how is she dating him as well?"
"It's a mutual thing! She would never cheat!" I can feel myself getting angrier by the second.
'How dare he think y/n is a cheater! She would never do that! She loves the both of us!'
"That's ridiculous, Koutarou she's obviously deluded your mind to think it's ok. But it's not." I whip around and face him.
"You dont know anything about her! You can't just say that!"
"But it's not normal"
"Shut up shut up shut up!" I cover my ears and rush ahead to my mom and sisters, leaving my dad behind.
"Kou, baby what's wrong?" My mom places her hand on my back as my sisters look at me.
"I hate him. I hate dad."
"Let's go home. Kou your just tired."
She says as she glances behind her. Once home I March upstairs and head to my room, slamming my door shut, locking it I flop on my bed and take out a shirt I had taken from y/n. I bury my face into and take deep breathes.
'He doesn't know anything. He doesn't understand anything.' I take a few more and feel Myself calming down. My eyes getting heavy and soon enough I'm out like a light.
'I'll show him.'