Part 24

First off..I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU ALL❤️🤧 all of the positive and funny comments are what I live for honestly, please keep them coming. Also, should I do a Q&A? If so any and all questions are welcome and your not limited to one! I appreciate you all and hope you guys are loving your best life! And if not it'll get better! Now to the story!

-Y/ns POV-
My phone rings and I check the caller ID? 'Granma?' I pick up the phone and answer.
"Granma? What's up?'
"Y/n...dear" her voice was weak and I can feel my heart drop and dread fill my head. "Is it possible" she coughs away from the phone. Sick and heavy. "If you could stay with me for a lil? I'm afraid I don't have a lot of time and don't want to leave while I'm in a white room."
My tears drip down from my face and I hold back a sob. "S-sure thing granma..I'll pack my bags now..see you soon..I love you."
"I love you too dear. Cant wait to see you." With that she hung up and I leaned back on my bed. I called up Akaashi and merged the call and called Bokuto as well.
"Hello y/n. What's up?"
"Hey hey hey! What's crackalackin?"
I sniffle and wipe my nose. "I-I need to head over to my granmas for a few days.." I hear shuffled noises, no doubt from both of the boys.
"I'll pick up Bokuto and come over."
I nod and end the call there. I go to my closet and grab a f/c duffel bag. I begin to pack my clothes, first I grab 4 t-shirts 2 of Bokutos and 2 of Akaashis and silently debated if I should bring Akaashis Or Bokutos sweatshirt. I bring both to my face and kneel down. Wishing they were here for comfort. 'I hate this feeling. I don't want to be alone. I don't want more people to leave me.' Banging on my door is heard then stomps on my stairs. My bedroom door flies open and I turn and see Bokuto. He rushes up to me and picks me up in his arms. As soon as he made contact I broke down, soaking his shirt in my tears. Akaashi calmly walks over and hugs me from behind, I shift so that I can get an arm around both of there necks and bring them in. I cried for a few more minutes as they both whispered sweet words into my ears, both kissing my tears away. Once I've calmed down I looked at them and gave them a soft smile.
"Whos sweatshirt should I bring?"
"Obviously mine, I'm bigger so it's warmer."
"You could bring mine y/n yes it's a bit smaller but I'll feel like I'm hugging you when you wear it."
"I smell better"
"You smell like a middle school boy covered in Axe."
"I- no I don't Akaashi! Y/n did you hear that!"
I laugh softly and they smile at me.
"Do you want to talk about it y/n?"
I think for a few and decided to give them a little run down. Saying my grandma has been sick for the past month and apparently it got bad..deadly even. They nodded. More so Akaashi nodded and Bokuto started to cry and cling on to me. Now both of us were crying as Akaashi tried to comfort us both. Once I finished crying again and Bokuto was a sniffling mess, they helped me pack my bag and we traveled downstairs. Akaashi went to the kitchen and made me a quick pot of berry tea for the road. I give them a quick hug and made my way to the train station. To head to the empty country side where my granma resides.

-Akaashis POV-
"It hurts that we can't go with her. But we'll still know where she is at least." I take out my phone as Bokuto looks over my shoulder. Opening the phone tracking app and watching her dot move to the closets train station. Knowing her she'll be too much of a mess and miss the train, then she'll call a cab.
"I'm sad"
"I know"
"I want to go"
"We can't"
"Why not?" Bokuto pouts and crosses his arms. I sigh and shake my head.
"Cause we aren't supposed to know where her grandma lives. We can't just show up."
"But- Akaaaaashiiiii"
I sigh and lead us out of her house. I close and lock the door behind us and we head to the nearest supermarket to grab a quick snack.
"Can we practice?"
"Sure"
As we walk down the street a boy with black hair shoulders past us. I ignore it as Bokuto turns back.
"Sorry."
The guy turns around and scoffs. Akira. I can tell Bokutos anger rise and I place a hand on his shoulder.
"Oh, eh it's just you guys. The chicks side boys."
I can feel my anger rise as well but I take a deep breath. Akira glares at the both of us as Bokuto sizes him up, being surprisingly quiet.
"What? Cats got your tongue? Or did y/n train you?"
Bokuto went to take a step but I stop him.
"It seems we have gotten off on the wrong foot. We should talk it out. I hate seeing y/n troubled that we can't get along. Would you like to practice volleyball with us?"
Akira raises an eyebrow and lowers his guard slightly. Bokuto was about to say something but I hold up a finger and take Bokuto to the side.
"Dude what the hell?"
"Bokuto hear me out. We both don't like him right?"
He nods.
"We were just over at my house and remember my parents aren't home? And they won't me for a few days?"
He nods again.
"We can make a plan and work to knock him out. Bring him over. And you can do your work and I'll do mine. Y/n isn't around and wouldn't notice him gone until it's brought up."
"I seeeeee yeah let's do it!"
We head back to Akira, who was on his phone waits rather impatiently.
"Hey hey hey! Let's go to the gym!"
"You guys have access even on a weekend?"
I nod "we are the schools team. So we have access. Thanks to Bokutos pouting."
"I don't pout!"
-time skip-
I set the ball and Bokuto jumps up and spikes the ball, hitting Akira in the face once again. Akira falls back and lands on the floor, holding his nose staring angrily. "Assholes! I bet your doing this on purpose."
We look at each other and duck under the next and walk up to the fallen kid. Our stares make him freeze as he stares at us, hand on nose and panting. "Back the fuck up."
We stand infront of him and I kneel down. "I think it's about time."
"Time for wha-"
He's cut off as Bokutos foot makes contact with his temple, knocking him out cold.
"I hate him 'Kaashi"
"I know Bokuto"
"Can't wait to get rid of him" he says with a smile as he picks him up and I help stabilize him to make it look he was just "sleeping" on his Bokutos back.
"Neither can I." I mumble as we make our way out and to my house.

-Bokutos POV-
I waited impatiently as Akaashi duck-tapes the scums wrists together. His basement unfinished and cold. I shiver and rub my arms.
"Kaashiiiii hurry! I'm cold!"
"Calm down Bokuto."
I stick my tongue out at him and rub my arms. Akira was placed on one of the kitchen we brought downstairs and the owl duck-tape we got from the kitchen cabinet. 'Can he just wake up already? I did t even kick THAT hard.'
"What now? Can we watch a movie? Or or" I wiggle my eyebrows "or the SPECIAL movie." I watch as Akaashi considers it. As he was about to agree the scums head moves to the side. On one hand I was upset, but on the other I was ecstatic cause now I have a way to take my anger out.
"Ooh look at this. The scum woke up. Dude your like, super weak, I didn't even kick you THAT hard. Gotta eat more meat man."
Akaashi rolls his eyes and looks down at the scum, his eyes going scary to a point I even step back.
"The fuck?" The scum looks down and notices he's duck-taped around the chest to the chair, his wrists bound and his shins taped to the legs. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?! Your gonna-"
Akaashi cuts him off with a slap, I wince "ooooooh that's gotta hurt."
"Bokuto go upstairs and watch some TV or something. You can finish him off"
"But 'kaaaaaashiiii"
He glares at me and I stiffen "yes sir!" I rush up stairs and as soon as I get upstairs I hear a scream. "I wanted to see"
-time skip-
I lay on the couch watching a tiny duck ask for some grapes at a stand as Akaashi walks upstairs. "Your turn Bokuto, I need to get cleaned up." I turn over and see that his hands are covered in blood.
"Dude is he still awake?"
"Not for long."
I get up and scramble down the stairs. I stumble upon the scum and freeze. My heart beat increases and a smile creeps on my face.
(Please viewers, be cautious)
His finger were black and blue, bent in ways a finger shouldn't be bent. His thumbs laying past the writs moving as he pants. His mouth, although filled with blood and slightly ajar, I could see he was missing some teeth, I think two front and one bottom. His nose bleeding and stuck out to the left. I stalk forward and he shakes.
"Pleath, pleath juth finith me."
"Will do" I stand in front of him and start to rip the tape off. He watches me with a confused look and I look back as I take off the last tape on his leg.
"What?" I push him to the floor and he screams in pain from landing on his hands. My foot holding his head to the ground and I apply some pressure.
"Be lucky this top ace gets to finish you off."
I take my foot off and kick him in the side, blood spewing out of his mouth. He goes to his side and I push him on his back.
"I got a test soon and I need to learn about the skeletal system. Although Akaashi got your fingers I might as well..." I lift my leg up and stomp on him kneecap. A crack is heard and he screams out in pain. "Guess they only go one way."
I crouch done. "Your really loud dude. But I wonder Gar far down a jaw can go?"
I grab his jaw and start pulling it down, farther and farther. Soon it stops and I yank it, causing another pop, the jaw hanging loosely. I now see more teeth missing.
"Ew. You know, I think I'm taking too long."
I lift my foot and get it ready over his neck.
"Nighty night!" I smile as I repeatedly stomp on his neck, crushing it each time. Once I notice he stopped moving I look at the body and run upstairs "KAASHI I DID IT!!"
He walks down and looks at my still shoed foot.
"I'm mad you didn't take your shoes off and got some blood on the floor, but glad none the less. Go mess up the garden like you normally do."
"What does that supposed to mean?!"
"Just do it"
"Okie dokie!"
-time skip-
We wipe the sweat off our foreheads as we stand over the newly fixed garden, the flowers slightly damaged but fixed none the less.
"Good job Bokuto"
"Of course it was a good job. I am the best after all."
"If you were the best you'd be top 3"
"AKAASHI"