Part 2.1

-The gym-
-y/ns POV-

'God I'm so tired..Can I just take a nap behind the bleachers?' I rub my tired eyes as I zone out Bokutos and Akaashis conversation. 'Maybe I'll get knocked out...hopefully' I let out a yawn as we enter the gym.
"Hey hey hey let's get practice going!" Bokuto excitedly yells and he rushes to get the balls out. Akaashi looks over at me and raises an eyebrow, silently asking if I'm ok. I nod and release another yawn. He softly smiles and shakes his head, heading over to the others to help set up practice. I go over to the bleachers and sit down, clipboard in hand, I write today's date and stuff the team needs to work on.
At some point I completely zoned out because the next thing I hear is my name being called out. I look up and I'm met with a volleyball. I hold my nose and let out a surprised/hurt yelp. Bokuto rushes up to me and grabs my shoulders "y/n?! Y/n are you ok?! Please don't die on me!" He shouts as he begins to shake me.
"Bo I'm fine, really" I look up at him as I hold my nose "I'm not dying, so you can stop shaking me."
-Bokutos POV-
I felt my heart stop. Y/n looking up at me with small tears in her eyes. I bend down and hug her tightly. 'I swear whoever did this..will feel the same pain ten times more' "Akaashi! What do we need to fix Y/n?!"
He sighs and goes off somewhere. Still holding on to y/n I look around at the team. "I'm not mad.." 'I'm livid' "but who did it" I watch as a first year steps forward and bows.
"I'm so incredibly sorry I didn't mean it."
"It's ok, really." As soon as thats said Akaashi comes back with a fist aid kit.
"Bokuto you need to let her go so I can treat her" Akaashi says as he kneels down opening it. I reluctantly let her go and step back, watching intensely as he fixes her up.
-Akaashis POV-
'Her face is so smooth and she smells so nice' my thoughts wander as I wipe the blood from her nose. I place a bandaid on it and she looks so cute. I resist the urge to kiss the nose...but someone had other plans. As soon as I stand up Bokuto swoops in and places a quick peck to her nose. "To make it heal faster" he Chuckles. I watch as her face turns a slight red. I can feel slight annoyance put I push it down. 'Not here, not now' I take a deep breath and turn to Bokuto. "Should we maybe call it quits? We practiced enough already and y/n is hurt and tired." I watch as Bokuto takes in my words and looks at y/n, her eyes droopy. 'Adorable'
"Well duh, we need y/n in tip top shape!" He rushes away and starts taking down the net.
"Guys I'm fine, you can continue practice, it's not like I died or something" she tries to reason but I hold up a hand.
"We need you focused so you can accurately pin point what we need to work on" she sighs and nods, rubbing her eyes "besides, you need sleep"
"Can't argue with you can I?"
"No"
She sighs and stands up "I'll walk you home, just let me change." I saw as I walk away not giving her time to respond. 'Not like I'll let you walk by yourself either way'
-time skip-
-y/ns POV-
I wait for Akaashi by the front entrance of the gym staring off into space.
"Y/nnnnnnnn!" Bokuto yells making my soul escape from my body.
"Bo! Gah you scared me, don't do that!" I hold my chest and try to calm my dying heart.
"Sorry, but can I walk you home? Please?" Bokuto bounces up and down like a small puppy. 'How can I say no to you'
"I mean, if you want. Akaashi will be with us as well" I can see his eyes widen and he goes in for a hug.
"Hey hey hey! That slowpoke better hurry or I'm stealing you for myself!"
"Stealing who for yourself?" Akaashi asks as we walks up to us.
"Y/n if you didn't come out fast enough" he boldly stats and he lets go and grabs my hand "to y/ns!"
-time skip to after they drop y/n off-
-no ones POV-
"Bokuto?"
"Yes Akaashi?"
"Do you like y/n?"
Bokuto looks over at Akaashi with wide eyes and a smile. "I do, a lot. I would do anything for her." He says at he looks at the small house in front of him. Akaashi nods and looks as well.
"I do too."
"..wanna share?"
Akaashi looks at Bokuto with a wide eyed expression. "What? Did I hear you right?"
"Yeah, I said do you wanna share?"
"Bokuto what are you talking about?"
"Well I like her, and you like her. So we can share!" Bokuto smiles and looks at Akaashi. "We both want her and I'm not fighting you." Akaashis mind had to reboot. After a few moments Akaashi nods and Bokuto fist pumps the air "Hey he-"
"Bokuto be quiet"