Part 27

-Akaashis POV-
Once I knew that y/n was fast asleep I slipped out and tucked her in. I stole a glance at her closet and smirk to myself. I sneak out and head downstairs to be met with Bokuto pouting on the couch, scrolling through TV channels.
"Bokuto? We need to talk."
"Yes we do. Sit your ass down."
I roll my eyes and sit at the other end of the couch.
"I know your jealous. I feel it too. But we need to calm down an-"
"I am calm!"
"-and figure things out so we aren't at each other's throats in the future."
"I wanna go first!"
"What?"
"In anything that happens I want to be first!"
"Well when it comes to it. It's up to her.."
He nods and smiles.
"I'll make sure she picks me!"
He stops when someone knocks on the door and I watch him get up and walk over. I quietly get up and sneak back into y/ns room. I glance at her dresser and walked over, I open my favorite drawer and pick out a f/c panty. I stuff it my back pocket and lay back down next to y/n. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close to my body.
"...Kei?"
I hum and pat her head "yes?"
"How long was I out?"
"Like 20 minutes, not long."
She groans and holds me closely.
"I don't want to leave the bed."
"Then don't, we don't have anything planned."
Bokuto comes in with a duck stuffed animal in hand.
"JERRY CAME IN JERRY CAME IN"
Y/n chuckles in a tired voice and my heart rate picked up.
"Oh uh sorry to burst in, but my mom called and she wants me to help with dinner so I need to go."
"Awe ok kou."
He walks over and leans over me and kisses her.
"Bye bye y/n! Bye Akaashi"
With that he leaves and closes the door behind him.
My eyes trail to her lips and I cup her face, pulling it to mine.
"Hm?"
I place my lips on her cheek and trail it to her lips. I get over her and bite her lip as her hands trail to my hair, grasping it.
I pull back "do..do you want to go further? I understand if your not ready."
She cups my face and nods. "I'm ready"

-owo what's this smut? Please be advised and look away if your not comfy. A special thanks to a very special friend even though I randomly asked. You know who you are ;)-
-Y/Ns POV-
Akaashi attacks my lips again and I whimper when he bites my bottom lip. I hesitantly open my mouth slightly and he slips his tongue in, softly massaging mine. His hand trails from my neck to down my chest to the edge of my shirt, then slipping his hand up and ghosting my skin with his touch. His hand stops from under my bra and he pulls back.
"I-it's ok." He smiles and slips my shirt off, leaving me in my bra and school skirt. His hands trail behind me and he struggles to unclasp my bra.
"S-sorry"
"It's ok, I struggle sometimes too."
We softly laugh as he gets it in clasped. His eyes trail to my b/s chest and I can feel myself heat up. I turn away and he cups my face.
"Your beautiful princess, I'm sorry for staring for to long. But I couldn't help it." He kisses me hungrily and his hand massages my right breast. I try to hold back a whimper and he growls.
"Please let me hear you princess. I want to know what I'm doing right." He trails his kisses down my neck and biting softly. He gets to my chest and his mouth attacks my left breast as he massages the other. Switching off at one point. He lightly bites and I let out a soft moan. He raises his head and I watch as his calm face turn red. He pulls back and quickly takes off his shirt. He digs into his pants pocket and pull out a small wrapped thing. He stares at me as he unbuckles his pants and slips them off slowly. I advert my gaze and he uses a free hand to make me face him. My eyes trail down to the tent in his boxers and I close my eyes as i feel my face heat up. I hear a tearing of something then his hands on my hips, slowly taking my skirt and panties off.
"W-ow..your really..wet." His voice dropped an octave and I shuddered at the cold feeling. I open my eyes as I feel something rub at my entrance.
"Are..are you ready y/n?"
I nod and feel as he slowly slips in. I try to hold back a moan and I feel him hold my hand.
"Please..please tell me to move princess."
I move my hips slightly and he starts to slowly thrust, he attacks my neck in kisses and bites as I grasp at his back.
"Can..can you..go faster ple-please."
He pulls back and he smiles, his thrusts picking up the pace as I moan out. His hips meeting mine.
"Y/n..I love you. I love you so much it drives me crazy."
"I love you too Keiji. No matter what I'll always love you."
After I said those words his thrusts become harder and faster. My moans spilling out of my lips as a feeling is built up in my stomach.
"Kei..I..I thi-"
"Me too.."
He dives back down and kisses me harshly as the feeling fades from my stomach as a new warm feeling is felt. He slows down his pace and stops. Panting above me. He pulls away and lays down on me.
"Thank you y/n. I love you so much"
"I love you too."

-Bokutos POV-
"MOOOOOM LOOK WHAT Y/N GOT ME!" I walk into my house as I hold up my plush duck. "HIS NAME IS JERRY AND HES Y/NS AND I'S SON"
She looks from the kitchen and smiles.
"I'm glad kou. Come help me get dinner ready. Your dad will be home soon. "
My shoulders drop and I place my son on the couch and help set up the dinner table.
"Mom why can't I help MAKE dinner?"
"Don't you remember last time? You somehow managed to screw up boiling water."
I cross My arms and pout.
"It was one time."
-time skip-
Dad opens the door and walks in as I look up from the couch playing with Jerry.
"Hello guys, I'm home." He takes off his shoes as mom walks over and kisses him.
"Welcome home honey, dinner is ready so wash up."
I place Jerry down and I get up and sit in my seat, across from mom.
Dad comes back and sits down.
"How's practice Koutarou?"
"It's good. I'm getting better at getting pass middle blockers like Kuroo!"
"Good good."
The tension builds up in the air and I try to think back on holding y/n, a smile creeping on my face.
"What got you all smiley all of a sudden?" He asks as he takes a bite of some beef.
"Just thinking about cuddling y/n."
"Her? Have you ever got alone time with her?"
"Yeah. Why?" I tilt my head.
"Has your friend?"
"Akaashi? Yeah. Right now actually."
Dad glances over at mom and he looks at me.
"And you trust her that much?"
"I mean, we have a mutual thing going on!"
"Koutarou it's not normal. It's either you date her or you don't. You don't 'share'"
"You just don't understand!"
I raise from my seat.
"You don't understand!"
I throw my plate at him and grab Jerry, heading to my room and slamming the door behind me. 'I know. I'll just have to ask her tomorrow.'
I open a drawer in my desk and grab a pair of f/c panties and bring it to my face.
'This will be great'