Part 41

-Y/ns POV-
I wake up early to the sound of my alarm and I reach over and press snooze '5 more minutes'
"Y/NNNNNNNNNN WAKEY WAKEY" Bokuto barges into my room with his duffle bag in hand. I pull the blanket over my head and groan loudly.
"Kou please.."
He Marches up and pulls the blanket off me, I groan again and curl up. He picks me up and spins "it's our match tooodayyyy, come on get excited!"
I yawn and pat his chest "fine fine, let me get dressed kou"
He smiles and places me down then kisses my forehead. He walks out and I go to my closet, peeking in at first remembering what was in there before. 'It still unnerves me...' I quickly get changed and walk downstairs. I'm met with the smell of pancakes from the kitchen and peek in, Akaashi standing over the stove. I sneak up and open my arms ready to hug him.
"Dont burn yourself y/n."
"I- how?"
He turns around and smiles "Bokuto would have yelled something"
Bokuto peeks in at the mention of his name "hey! No I wouldn't!"
We both give him a look.
"Hmpf I see how it is, I'll go give love to JERRY" and he walks out. Akaashi and I look at each other and chuckle, he places a few pancakes on a plate and hands it to me.
"Thank you Keiji"
He smiles "of course."

-Akaashis POV-
We arrive at the school and get on the bus, Bokuto pulling y/n to the back and sitting down.
"Y/nnn hype me up"
She sighs and I take my seat in front of them.
"Youll do great Kou, show them what a true ace can do." She kisses his cheek and he sighs happily and throws his arm around her shoulder, bringing her closer to him.
"Hey hey hey! I'll beat their ass just for you!"

-time skip-
We get to Aoba Johsai and walk into the gym, their players already practicing. Their captain, Oikawa, walks up to our team and offers his hand.
"Welcome to our gym...and who's this little cutie?"
He glances at y/n and smiles, her face turns slightly red and she gets closer behind Bokuto and I.
"Uh shes MY little cutie for your in-for-mation" Bokuto walks up and crosses his arms "so back off thot"
"Huh?"
"Oi Trashykawa!" A volleyball is thrown and hits the back of the captains head.
"Not even coach hits me" he turns around and stiffens when another player marches forward.
"Get your ass back to practice"
"Aw come on, I'm just welcoming our little competition and their little cutie" he winks at y/n and I hold her hand. He notices and raises an eyebrow.
"Oh what's this? Two people going for the little cutie?"
Bokuto picks up y/n and throws her over his shoulder. "Shes MINE and AKAASHIS back off THOT"
And he marches out of the gym. They look at me and I sigh.
"I'll get them" I send a glare at the captain and he smirks.

-Bokutos POV-
I carry y/n outside and place her down.
"Kou?"
I lean down and place my face in the crook of her neck, my mouth makes contact and I kiss aggressively.
"K-kou wha-what"
"Your mine, that thot can fuck off"
"Kou!" I roughly bite down on her neck and tenderly lick it, her hands go up and meet my hair, pulling it. I groan and my hands rest at her hips, pulling her in.
"Forgetting someone?"
We jump and I turn around, to be met with an irritated Akaashi. He walks up behind y/n and holds her wrists and buries his face on the other side of her neck. "Kei-Keiji, Koutarou. W-what-"
"Shut up princess"
She stiffens
"Your ours, only ours." I say and I go back to her neck and mark her up some more, Akaashi doing the same.
"Ahem"
We jump once more and turn to see The thot.
"Care to explain?"
I feel anger build up and I walk up to him. "Get. The. Fuck. Away"
"My my seems like someone is mad I-"
I throw a punch and hear two forms of gasps, one of shock and one of hurt.
I glare at the boy on the floor. "You'll never be as good as us for her"

Hey y'all...sorry for the lack of updates, my schedule and life have been pretty hectic so I'm trying to think and get inspired. But I will say, from now on, our baby bois will be slightly more. Yandere, but that's what we came here for right? Lol again sorry and hope y'all have a good day/night