Part 50

-y/ns pov-
I sit on the couch scrolling through the tv stations, skipping over the news channel. Nothing important right?
"Y/n?"
I turn around and see Akaashi smiling at me holding a plate of pancakes. I smile and get up and make my way to the kitchen.
"Thank you Keiji"
"I love you y/n. So anytime, now eat up, we're going on an adventure."
I sit down and begin to sweat 'adventure? Like outside?'
"I know what your thinking, yes outside. But to the lake like last time."
"O-oh ok"
'This could be my chance'
"For how long will we be out?"
He starts to clean up his mess he made earlier.
"Depends, how long do you deserve to be out?"
He casts me a glance and I quickly take a bite of a pancake to ease the tension. He smiles and walks up to me with slightly damp hands and pats my head.
"Good girl"
I start to choke and he quickly gets behind and pats my back.
"H-heh sorry, caught me off guard"
I wipe my mouth and he smiles, he leans down and kisses my forehead.
"It's ok, but be careful love. I don't want to lose you, now eat up so we can go. I'll get your outfit ready."
"Ok, thank you kei"
He nods and leaves upstairs.
'Holy shit I hope I can pull this off'

-Akaashis pov-
I head upstairs and glance behind me, seeing no one I open Bokutos door. He sits there glaring at me and heavily breathing.
"Y/n and I are going out today. I'm making it a date"
I watch his chest rise and fall rapidly.
"Who knows what will happen, maybe we'll kiss, maybe do more. I'm still thinking about it."
I smirk as he thrashed around.
"Your pathetic Bokuto."
I walk out and quietly close the door and head to y/ns room. I open her door and I'm met with a weak duck on her bed.
"Oh. You." I walk up and pet the duck "I guess it's almost your time" I shrug it off and head to her closet and pick out an outfit suitable for walking. I lay it on her bed and glance at the duck. "Good riddance"
I peak out the hall and see y/n making her way upstairs, she catches my gaze and smiles up at me.
'God I love that smile.'
"Now get dressed, we don't want to waste time."
"Ok kei"
She walks in and closes the door behind her. Then quickly opens it.
"Jerry's not feeling well!"
"Ok?"
"We have to help him!"
"Y/n hes a-"
She grabs the collar of my shirt and shakes me "he's not just a duck! You don't understand cause you weren't kidnapped against your will!"
I can feel anger bubble in my chest. "You weren't kidnapped, you were saved"
"Saved?! SAVED?! SAVED FROM WHAT AKAASHI?!" She raised her hand and I felt a sting in my cheek. She gasped and backed away.
"....y/n.."
"No" she went into her room once more and locked the door, I pounced and started banging on the door.
"You open this door RIGHT NOW Y/N!"
"No! You can't make me! I'm done with this!"
"Y/N I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN"
"No you won't! My grandma had these door make with wood thicker than Bokuto!"
"DONT SPEAK HIS NAME"
I punch the door until my knuckle started to bleed
"Fine, be like that. But your not coming out until I say you can."
"More like your not coming in until I say you can!"
I growl and kick the door.