Part 36

-y/n POV-
I watch as Bokuto struggles to close his bag as he shoved every article of clothing he had in. Akaashi and I stand in the back as he grunts and leans on his bag.
"Guuuuuuys help me"
"Bokuto..I told you to fold your clothes"
"I did!"
"You rolled them. Not fold."
"Same thing"
I sigh as the Akaashi scolds Bokuto and I grab my bag. I look around the place and smile thinking of the fun time I had with the guys. I walk downstairs and place my bag on the couch and sit down. Akaashi soon follows after and sits next to me and sighs.
"Hes folding them now. I told him Jerry would be mad at him."
"And that got him to fold?"
"Apparently."
I laugh and Akaashi sighs. "He better hurry. The cab will be here any moment."
"I know" he shakes his head and leans on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around his and rub his arm. He hums in content and closes his eyes. We sit in silence for a bit until we hear Bokuto yell. Akaashi groans and opens his eyes. Bokuto tumbles down the stairs bag in hand.
"I'm ready to go to Jerry!"
A honk is heard outside and we stand, grabbing our bags and head out. Akaashi closes and locks the door behind him and heads to the cab driver. Handing him the money. We get in and Bokuto sits up front, telling the driver how excited he is to see Jerry.
Akaashi sits in the back with me and leans his head on my shoulder once again.

-Akaashis POV-
I close my eyes and take in y/ns smell. 'Y/n...you have no idea what the future holds. I'll make sure your taken care of and spoiled with love and affection. You'll never have to stress or be worried ever again. No one will call you names. Or make you uncomfortable. All you need is Bokuto and I. We will take care of you. No matter what. Even if you end up trying to push us away..you depend on us too much to leave..and I'll keep it that way.' I peak open an eye and see her head leaning on mine. Past out. I smile and hold her hand. I rub my thumb across her knuckles and press a long kiss on them. Bokuto chatting the ear off of the driver. Who looks ultimately tired and aged already.
-time skip-
I wake y/n up and the driver gets our bags. Bokuto bouncing in his spot.
"Huh? Where are we?"
"Home. You slept the entire way." I smile as I sweep some stray hair away from her face.
"Oh."
The driver waits for y/n to get out before he speeds away.
We step up to her front door and open it. We all take a deep breath and place our bags down. Bokuto heads to the couch as Y/n head into the kitchen to grab something to drink.
"Kou do you want anything?"
"Nope!"
Y/n grabs a glass of water and I start to make some herbal tea.
"Did you enjoy the trip Kei?"
I nod and smile "I loved it. What about you?"
She smiles back and nods "the best trip ever! I want to go again."
"Then it's a plan"
The kettle screams and I pour the hot water and place in the tea bag. I smile and take a quick sip. We head to the living room and sit on the couch..more so Bokuto grabbing and placing her on his lap.
"Oof Kou!"
"Cuddles! Akaashi got them in the car and now it's my turn!"

-Bokutos POV-
I wrap my arms around her and nuzzle my face into her back. She sighs and giggles as she gives in.
"Fine"
"Hell yeah! See that Akaashi!"
"Yes I do"
He grabs for the remote and turns on the TV, he directs it to our recordings and starts with y/ns f/s.
We watch for a bit until...
"JERRY!"
I jump up causing y/n to Yelp and fall to the floor.
"Kou!"
"I FORGOT JERRY IM A TERRIBLE DADDY"
"Kou-"
"NO DONT TALK TO ME, ILL RUB OFF ON YOU"
"Bokuto-"
"I NEED TO GET MY CHILD"
I rush out of the house and head to the neighbors. I repeatedly knock on their door loudly until they open up.
"Oh hello Bo-"
"WHERES MY BABY"
"I-" they move to the side and let me into the house "Hes out back..in his house.."
I rush through their house and make my way out back. I spot Jerry in the pool and I run up and fall to my knees before him.
"JERRY MY BOY"
"Quack"
"DADDY MISSES YOU TOO"
I pick him up and he flails his feet around. I cuddle him close as he pecks my ear.
"I'm glad you miss me but your kisses hurt"
He quacks again and I stand up, still holding him close. "I'll be back with everyone soon." I walk out and head back to the house. I walk in and I'm met with Akaashi rubbing y/ns back.
"You ok?"
"It hurt when I fell"
"You fell?"
"...."
"..."
"What?"
"Nevermind" y/n sighs and sits up. I hold up Jerry up over my head and he poops.
"..."
"..."
"Your cleaning up that shit...Akaashi and I will grab the rest of everything."
Y/n walks out and Akaashi follows, shaking his head as he passes by. Jerry quacks and I place him down. I quickly make my way to the kitchen and grab a paper towel and soak it with hot water and soap. I go to the spot and scrub until the paper started to rip. Smearing everything.
"Oh no."