Part 22

-Y/ns POV-
I watch as the team sets up the court for practice, Akaashi helping Washiro and Saruki set up the the net as Konoha and Bokuto grab the balls. I look over my previous notes and mentally note what could be done today. I yawn and sit down on the bleachers, resting my chin on my hands. I sigh and watch as the team warms up and stretches.
"Y/n join uuuuuuus!" Bokuto cries as he lays on the floor stretching his leg. "Pleeeeeeease" he gives me his puppy dog eyes and my heart melts.
"Fine fine." I chuckle as I place my clipped down and get up. I head over to lay down between Akaashi and Bokuto and stretch my leg as well.
"Y/nnnnn"
"Yes?"
"Wanna play with us?" Bokuto looks over and I sit up.
"You know I suck at every physical activity. I'll literally mess you guys up."
"It's fine y/n. We don't have a game for a week and one match with you in it won't damage anything." Akaashi sits up and smiles at me as Bokuto bounds to my side and hugs me, resting his head on my lap.
"Pwetty pwease?"
"If I get hit in the face I'm never talking to you guys again."
"HEY HEY HEY SHE AGREED."
"Kou quiet down."
"Sorry"
We play a few matches and I was getting the hang of it..sort of. The ball did go in random directions and I may or may not have ran. But no one can prove anything. I started to get tired and lose some focus. I'm about to say I'm sitting out when I'm hit in the face with a ball. I fly back and land on my butt, holding my face. Konoha rushing up to me frantic.
"Y/n are you ok?! Jeez I'm so sorry! I thought you were paying attention and went to hit it!" He helps me up as Akaashi and Bokuto rushing forward, the latter engulfing me in a hug as he glares at Konoha.
"How COULD you hit y/n! You could have killed her! Now she'll never talk to us again because of YOU!" He squeezes tighter as Akaashi rests a hand on Konohas shoulder.
"You need to be more watchful and watch your opponents konoha. Things like this could get us penalized." Akaashis voice was strangely cold and konoha lost most of his color.
"I-I said I was sorry. I really am!" He looks over at me and jolts when he sees Bokutos glare.
"I'll take her to the infirmary. Bokuto start practice again." Akaashi lets go of Konohas shoulder and he physically relaxes. Bokuto reluctantly lets go and he stomps off to the court. Akaashi takes my face and cups it. "Let's go get you cleaned up." He rests his hand at the small of my back and we head to the infirmary.

-Akaashis POV-
I sit her down on the medical beds and went to grab a first aid. The room in comfortable silence. Once I found it I head over and tilt her head back and remove her hands. Blood drips down from her nose past her lips and catches on her chin. The aight alone provokes something..I can't tell what it is. It feels wrong but..I like it. I cup her face and kiss her blood soaked lips. My heart picking up it's pace quickly, the taste of her blood invading my senses. I pull away slightly and go back in, licking up the blood from her chin to her lips.
"A-Akaashi?"
Her whisper gets me back to normal and pull away.
"I-I'm really sorry. I-I dont know what came over me. Please forgive me y/n if I made you uncomfortable." She shakes her head and grabs my hand.
"I-it's ok..I just never expected it" she smiles and I smile back, basking in her presence. I pat her head and open the first aid kit. I grab a wet towelette and clean the blood trail off. I notice her nose beginning to bruise and I kiss it.
"I'm sorry this happened."
"It wasn't your fault. I wasn't paying attention."
I place a bandaid over it and help her off.
"Let's head back ok?"
She nods and I smile as I grab her hand. Giving it a small kiss. The taste of her blood burning in my mouth. 'What the hell was that? It was wrong..but..it felt so good..I kinda..I kinda want more..'
We head back to the gym being in complete chaos.
Bokuto was caught in the net all tangled up as two of our teammates try to help him out.
"Want to wait outside?"
"Yes."

-Bokutos POV-
"And that's why we need a duck in the gym. He could have prevented the whole thing."
I pout as I hold y/n on my back, heading to her place.
"Kou how on earth would a duck prevent you from getting stuck in the net after you accidentally jumped into it?"
"He could have quacked a tune that I would teach him!" I turn over and look at her smiling. I watch as she rolls her eyes and wraps her arms around my neck tighter.
"Bokuto I can't see how a duck could prevent you from doing anything stupid."
"It was an accident and it wasn't stupid Akaashi." I say as I stomp in front of him, sticking my tongue out as I past him. He shakes his head and digs in his pocket to grab his spare key. I stop in-front of her door as he unlocks it. I walk in as he closes it behind him. I head over to the couch and stop in front of it, my back and y/n facing it.
"Kou dont you dare"
"Dare to do what?" I ask innocently as I slowly fall back.
"Koutarou no!" As soon as she said that. She's squished between me and the couch and I lean back.
"Mmm comfy seat." I scoot back farther as y/n slaps my back.
"Keiiiiiji heeelp me!"
He walks in and takes one look before walking out and back into the kitchen. Y/n gasps as I laugh.
"No one to help you now! Ha ha ha! Your stuck for all entirety!"
"Kou your heavyyyy"
"Are you calling me fat?"
"What? No kou your super built. But your like a giant compared to me and your squishing me!"
"That's what boyfriends are for!"
"No they aren't!"
"Yes they are"
"No they aren't!"
"They aaaaare"
"Not"
"Guys stop"
Akaashi walks in and rubs his temples. "Cease for the love of christ."
"Sorry"