Part 32

-Y/n POV-
We walk in and Akaashi places me the couch, Bokuto instantly jumps in and wraps his arms around me.
"Kou!"
He looks up and smiles at me as Akaashi sighs and sits down behind me, I lay my head on his lap and he plays with my hair. Bokuto nuzzles his face into my chest and sighs.
"Wait guys"
"Hm?"
"Shouldn't we get changed?"
"Nooooooo, I wanna cuddle" Bokuto lifts his face up and pouts, I sigh and pat his head. I close my eyes and I start to drift off into sleep.
-time skip-
I wake up and I'm in bed...and cozy clothes. I sit up and look around the room, the day turned dusk and Bokuto holding onto my waist, Akaashi no where to be seen. I struggles out of Bokutos hold and place his arm on a pillow. He holds it closer and I swoon at the action. I sneak out and peek downstairs, Akaashi still no where. I fully come downstairs and look around, stepping into the living room I look on the couch then around the room. Two pairs of hands cover my eyes and I jump. 
"Guess who"
"Well there's three people and one is missing. I say..Jerry?"
Akaashi chuckles and places his hands on my shoulders and leans in, kissing my cheek. "Very funny. How was your nap?"
"I was good...but.." I motion to myself  "who changed me?"
Akaashi blushes and looks to the side. "I did, I'm sorry I should have asked. But I didn't want you to get sick...And Bokuto froze and blushed..."
I chuckled and turned red. "I-it's alright..thank you for looking out for me."
He smiles and hugs me. "Of course, I would do so much for you, just to keep you...happy and healthy."

-Akaashis POV-
I turn y/n around and cup her face, kissing her softly. "I would do anything you ask for." I kiss her again and she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me in. I pull away and bury my face in her neck, slightly biting it, causing her to squeak and I smile. I pull away and see her face red and her eyes slightly watered, I kiss them and pat her head. "I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself."
"I-I-Its ok.."
I smile and grab her hand and pull her to the other side of the couch. I sit down and place her on my lap facing me, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull  her closer, resting my chin on her shoulder. "Let's cuddle while the clingy one is asleep."
She chuckles and she wraps her arms around my neck and leans in. I smile as I use my be hand to rub her back and I turn on the tv and tuning in on the crime shows.
"Hey Akaashi?"
"Hm?"
"Should I start talking To more people? Like making more friends?"
I hum and tighten my grip. "If you really want to..though if I'm being honest." I pull away and cup her face. "I don't want your attention on anyone else but us.." I kiss her neck and bite it once more, making sure to leave a mark.
"A-a-Akaashi" her voice hitches and I bury my face into her neck.
"What if they confront you about us again? What if they start to call you things that one guy did? I don't want you upset."
"I know, but not everyone thinks that way. Besides what happened to Akira?"
"He moved."
"Oh..anyway, not everyone will have the same mindset Kei." She cups my face and smiles "how about this, if I meet someone, I'll bring you guys along so that we all can get along."
I smile slightly. "If that makes you happy."
"Y/NNNNNNN WHERE ARE YOOOOU!" Thuds are heard and Bokuto appears. "WHY WERENT YOU IN BED?!" He rushed at us and tackles us to the couch. "I WAS HAVING A BAD DREAM AND YOU WERE GONE!"
"I'm sorry kou-"
He buries his face into her side and holds onto her. She sighs and pats his head.
"I'm sorry kou."
He looks up "I thought you said you would wake me up if you were going to leave."
"..you were serious?"
"Y/NNNN"

-Bokutos POV-
I sit up and cross my arms, my hair and mood drooping. "I was being serious.."
"I'm sorry kou." She moves over and hugs me, patting my back. "I pinky promise next time." She pulls away and holds up her pinky. I hold out mine and smile as I cross ours.
"Your gonna get a punishment!"
"H-h-huh?!"
Akaashi eyes me and Y/ns face turns bright red. I hold a finger to my lips and smile "but you'll never know when it's gonna happen. Akaashi I'll tell you but you can't tell her got it?"
"No"
"AKAAAAHI"
He sighs "fine fine"
"There we go." I smile and cross my arms, puffing my chest out, y/n shaking.
"Kou I swear if it's the lake again-"
"Nope it's cuddling me ALL night."
"I thought I wasn't supposed to know."
"...oh yeah"
Akaashi and y/n sighs. "It's totally NOT cuddling me ALL night, I said that as a TRICK."
"Just like that one time-"
"I didn't mean it and you know it Akaashi"
Y/n sighs "I don't even want to know."
She gets up but I pull her back down onto my lap "nuh Uh your staying here missy."
"Fine fine."
I smile and nuzzle my face into her neck and pull her closer. "There's no escaping me now!"
"Oh nooo whatever shall I do?"
"Take my cuddles with love and give me attention."
Akaashi sighs and y/n chuckles. He gets up and heads to the kitchen.
"Where did you and your grandmother go shopping?"
"Oh we mostly ordered it, she got a service at this one store. We pay and they drop it off."
"Do you have a number?"
"Yeah on the fridge."
"Y/N PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"
She kisses me and squishes my face "your clingy"
I feel bad and my hair starts to droop.
"In the best way."
I smile and bring her closer, peppering her face in kisses.
"Good."