Part 43

-y/ns POV-
I wake up to some knocking on the door. Yesterday's ice cream trip with Bokuto tired me out to the max. The constant running after each other and laughing. Then helping him out of emo mode when he dropped his ice cream. I giggle at the memory and reach the door. I open it and it reveals Mae.
"Goooood morning y/nnnn" she crashes in for a hug and nuzzles our faces together. I pat her back and remember what Bokuto had asked and sadly sighed. She pulls back quickly and looks at me.
"What's wrong?"
"What do you-"
"Somethings wrong and I know it" she pulls me inside my own house and sits me on the couch, then flops on me. "Tell mommy Mae what's wrong"
"Uhhh it's nothing" I try to get her off and she wraps her arms around me tightly.
"It's something. It's your "boyfriends" isn't it? What their mad that I'm better?"
"What?"
She cups my face "y/n the second I saw you. You lit up my world. I was devastated to have moved away from my last lover. But you...you awoken something. You need to ditch those two and be with me" she leans in and I slide my hand up to her mouth, then pushing her away.
"No! I'm with Koutarou and Keiji. And I'm very happy. Can you please leave." I point to my door and stare at her, shaken. She hangs her head low and giggles.
"What?"
She looks up with a crazed look and flushed cheeks "this just makes it more fun!"
I take a step back "what are you talking about?"
"I can steal you away. My last lover LOVED it, dont worry y/n. I won't hurt you, I'll only hurt your fake boyfriends who only want you for your body"
I turn slightly and see my door still open, I slowly inch for it.
"Cant you see y/n. They don't love you like I do!"
I turn and run out of the house, causing as much commotion as possible. She follows me out of the house.
"Y/N DONT LEAVE ME!" She runs after me giggling and I start to cry
'How did it turn out like this? Well I mean. She was iffy in the beginning. Why couldn't I-'
My thoughts were cut off as I bump into a chest, the persons arms coil around me.
"Y/n"
"Keiji!"
I cling onto Akaashi.
"Help"

-Akaashis POV-
I stare at Mae, who stopped a few feet in front of us. Anger bubbling in my chest.
"Why are you here pretty boy?"
"I was going over to make y/n breakfast, but it seems life has other plans."
"Let.her.go"
Y/n shakes her head and holds on to me tighter "dont you dare let me go Keiji .....please"
I place a kiss on top of her head as I glare at the deranged girl in front of us. She goes under her shirt and I lift an eyebrow, then it clicks. She pulls out a switchblade and glares at me.
"I said let her go!"
She rushes forward and swings at us, I lift my arm up so it makes contacts with the knife instead of risking y/n getting hurt. I let y/n go and lunge at Mae, my arm stinging in pain.
She swings again and I side step, neighbors coming outside and calling the Police or recording the fight.
"Your going to get caught, just stop"
"NO, Y/N SHOULD BE MINE!"
She swings again and I catch her wrist. I pull her in and twist it to her back, then push her to the floor, my knee on her back and my hand keeping her wrist twisted and glued to her upper back. She screams and some men come around and get me off, but still keeping her restrained.
"Keiji!"
Y/n yells from behind me and run up to me, hugging my back. Her sobs fill the air. I turn around (though struggled due to her grip) and hug her to my chest. My arm hurting more as the adrenaline wears down and I hiss in pain. She pulls back quickly and inspects me, once she sees my arm her eyes widen and she cries some more.
"Y/n-"
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"
"It's-"
"Here let's go back to my place and I'll fix you up please"
I sigh "but it's pretty deep y/n. I need to go to the doctors"
She pales. "Y-you sure? I mean it doesn't look that-"
I cup her face "you don't have to go with me"
"Yes I do!"

-Bokutos POV-
I sit in the kitchen with mom, happily eating the breakfast she made.
"Kou?"
"Yes mama?"
"How..how are you?"
I smile "amazing! I'm going to visit y/n after this and spend the day with her! I really really love her mama! Like thiiiiiiis much" I hold my arms out as far as they can go. "I-I even want to marry her after we graduate. She means the world to me! She makes me feel so happy!"
She smiles sweetly at me "oh my baby kou, I'm so happy you found someone so special to y-"
"No"
I blink and look at the doorway, dad standing there with a serious expression he normally wears "your not marring her. She clearly has a thing for your best friend. For Christ sake she had him over when we were there. Isn't that suspicious Koutarou?!"
"It's cause she loves both of us and we love her just as much!" I bang my fists on the table and glare at him. "You wouldn't get it cause your old and you never truly loved anything! No offense mama"
She looks at me and sadly smiles "none taken baby"
Dad hits the wall "she's a whore. Playing with your feelings. I don't want her "dating" you. Cut her off and never talk to her again."
"No!"
"That wasn't a request. It was an order!"
"Dear I think it's-"
He glares at mom "shut up woman, this is between me and our disabled son"
She gasps and her face gets red "how dare you! What the hell do you mean disabled?!"
"Look at him, he acts like he's five and pouts and throws a fit if he doesn't get his way!"
I clench my fists and I punch my dad across the face, he stumbles back and my mom gasps. He holds his face and glares at me "you little-"
"Enough please!"
"SHUT UP" he goes to hit mom but I block his way and tackle him to the ground, both of us throwing punches at each other. We don't stop until sirens are heard and hands pull us apart, taking us to separate cars.