Part 33

-y/ns POV-
I stare out into the forest with a cup of tea in my hands. The sun just rising and the birds quietly chirping. I sigh and take a sip.
"This is alright"
"Y/NNNNNNNNN"
I sigh
"This is alright." I get up and head back inside "yes kou?" I watch as Bokuto opens his arms and makes grabby hands at me.
"Cuddles" I nod and place my cup on the table and make my way over to him. I lay on his chest as he wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his face into my neck.
"How are you so cuddly 24/7 kou?"
"Cause I love you!"
"I- ok. I love you too."
I feel him smile as he sighs happily.
"Y/n?"
"Yes?"
"What if we moved out here? I mean. Like live out here, you Akaashi and I."
I hum "I'd like that. I've known this place for a while and it's like a second home. I don't mind it."
"We can also keep Jerry Jr. at the lake!"
I chuckle "yes we can."
He flips us around so that he's on top of me and kisses my face all over.
"Kou-"
"Akaashi isn't here..he's on a walk.." he trails his kisses from my face to my neck and nips a few times. I gasp and cover my mouth.
"Your sounds are so cute y/n. Let me hear more."
He kisses my neck some more and I sigh.
"K-kou"
"I'm back" Akaashi opens the front door and walks in. Bokuto groans and lays on my chest, face first. I pat his head as I look over at Akaashi.
"How was your walk?"
"Relaxing, I really needed it."
"I'm glad"
"So..what did I miss?" He points at a pouting Bokuto and I sigh.
"YOU COCKBLOCKED ME"
Bokuto raises his head and puffs up his cheeks. Akaashi sighs and sits on the sofa chair.
"Sorry about that, maybe next time"

-Akaashis POV-
I finished making a mental map of the outside. I pick at my hands still feeling the tree sap on them. I watch as Bokuto gets up from y/n and looks out the window.
"Why did you do me like that 'Kaashi?"
"I just walked in, I did t know you were planning anything."
"Should have knocked" he places a hand on the window and sighs dramaticlly.
"Kou your being a drama Queen."
"D-drama queen?" He slouches and pouts more "I'm that dramatic?"
'Shît'
Y/n and I look at each other and mentally start thinking of ways to get him better.
"Hey Bokuto , there's always later."
"We can go to the lake again. And swim, maybe you can find another Jerry or something."
He hums "the lake?.." he straightens up "THE LAKE!" He rushes and grabs y/n, throwing her over his shoulder. She squeals and reaches out for me
"Keiji HELP!"
Bokuto runs out the door and heads to the lake, I walk out calmly and close the door behind me, glancing around I spot the cameras I had bought the night before.
'You wouldn't see them unless you knew where to look' I smile to myself as I walk down the trail to the lake, Bokuto already drowning y/n. I sigh and take my shirt off as I got to the shore, then my socks and shoes. I look around and noticed the absence of those and sigh, knowing I'll be hearing them complain. I get in and my eyes widen as I fall forward, completely forgetting the big drop.
Bokuto and y/n stop suddenly and start laughing hysterically.
"Haha very funny."
I walk up to them and dunk them both under water, then letting them up. Both sputtering water and gasping for air.

-Bokutos POV-
I shake my head and get the water out of my eyes
"Akaaaashi that wasn't nice! What the heck dude!"
He rolls his eyes and smirk.
Y/n and I look at each other and smile, we splash him and start to swim away, Akaashi quickly following us. I swim faster and get ahead of y/n, she gasps and I look behind. Akaashi got her.
"NO Y/N!"
I swim back but I'm too late, he dunks her again and points at me "your next"
I gulp and keep a distance, he lets her up and she spits water.
"Keiji you butt!"
"Don't worry, your not the only target."
They both look at me and I gulp again "h-hey guys, uh, we're buddies right?"
They creep forward and start going after me, I went under the water and they stop. I swim up and grab them both by the waist and swim up.
"NO ONE GETS THE GREAT ACE" I slam them both in the water and laugh when they surface. We play around some more and we slowly started to make our way to the shore. Akaashi makes it there first and gets up to where the drop begins. He reaches for y/ns hand and attempts to pull her up, instead she pulls him in. I laugh as y/n struggles to get up and out of the water. Akaashi looks at me and I swim to him.
"I got the cameras up, all we need to do is put in the notice we're moving. And take her here. And life will be set."
"Really!"
"Keep it down"
"Sorry"
He nods "we can do this. We get back to school and we start from there."
We swim to the shore and get up, y/n laying on the ground on her back. I walk over and pick her up bridal style and she squeaks.
"To our lovely home we go!"
She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck. I look over my shoulder and Akaashi nods at me with a smile.
"To our home."
I start my way back humming "here comes the bride" all the way, Akaashi joining in.
'Our dreams will become a fantasy'