Part 16

-Y/ns POV-
"What do you mean?"
"Give me your phone y/n"
"But-"
Akaashi furrows his brows and cross his arms. I groan as I cave in, handing him my phone. He types in my phone and hands it back to me. I look at it and notice an app that didn't belong.
"And this is?"
"It's a parental app. It lets me know your location. Both you and Bokuto have it so don't think it's just you."
"I'm a high school student, I don't think I need this."
"Well after you skipped school, I think you do."
"Ok dad."
I huff and pocket my phone. I watch as everyone got on the bus.
"We should get on now, or else you'll be stuck next to Bokuto."
"That counts for the both of us you know."
I grab his hand and take us to the bus. "Your right let's go."
As we get on, we notice two seats left. Unsurprisingly one was empty next to Bokuto and another next to konoha. Thing is, one was in the front while the other was in the back. "Here you sit with him and I'll sit with Konoha" I say as I sit down. Akaashi looks at me then at Konoha, and what I see him as glaring. The bus driver motions for him to sit down and he finally does. I begin to look through my notes and time from time throw a glance at Akaashi and Bokuto. The latter pouting and the former trying to cheer him up. I give them a wave and smile and they return it. 'This is going to be a looong ride'
-time skip-
The second the bus left, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me "y/n do you not like me? Why didn't you sit next to me?"
"Kou, I just took the seat. I'm sorry I didn't sit next to you. I promise I'll sit next to you on the way back."
He smiles and nuzzles into my neck.
"Good, cause I was going to drag you."
I sigh and pat him to let me go.
"Now go practice and win"

-Bokutos POV-
"Kubro!"
"Hey there owl" Kuroo walks up to us, Kenma behind him on his PSP.
"Guess what guess what?"
"You got more brain cells?"
"Rude! But I got a girlfriend. Before you I bet!"
His eyes widen and his mouth drops. "Your kidding right?"
"I- you don't think I can get one?!" I stomp to y/n and grab her wrist.
"Kou what are you-"
"I got to prove your real"
"Huh?" I drag her over to Kuroo and present her to him.
"Ta-daaaa my beautiful y/n"
I watch him look her up and down. I can feel anger bubble in me. 'Stop it, stop it stop it before I make you'
"I'm Kuroo" he offers his hand and she takes it. I stomp over and grab both of their wrists, separating them.
"Awe is the owl jealous?" Kuroo teases and smirks.
"Not cool bro." I say as I wrap my arms around around her neck, bringing her to my chest and sticking my tongue out. "No touching."
Kuroo laughs and nudges Kenma "let's go back, see you on the court Bokuto." I watch as the walk away and y/n starts to laugh.
"Kou were you jealous?"
"Yes." I wrap her tighter "I don't want him taking you away from me. Or Akaashi, but mostly me."
She laughs again and turns around kissing my cheek.
"Don't worry, I'm not leaving anytime soon, now get to the gym and get ready to win."
-time skip-
I walk on the court with Akaashi behind me.
"Ready to win 'Kaashi?"
He nods and gets in place. "She's watching, do your best."
I look over and he was right, she was watching. She shoots me a smile and a thumbs up. I smile back and shout "Hey hey hey I'll win this for you y/n!"

-Akaashis POV-
After setting the ball I watch as Bokuto jumps up and spiking it, going past Kuroo and landing on corner of their court. The ref calls it, signaling our win. I smile as Bokuto raises his hands "Hey hey hey! We won!"
The team pats each other's backs and shakes hands with the other team. Y/n runs up to us jumping up and down, an adorable look on her face. "Congrats you guys! I'm so proud!" She wraps her arms around me and smiles. "You did great Keiji! I'm so proud of you!"
'You are? You are! I could listen to your praise everyday, tell me more!'
"Keiji?"
I shake my head and zone back in to the moment. "Ah yes?"
"Are you tired? You zoned out."
"I'm fine y/n. Sorry if I made you worried."
"It's fi-"
"Y/nnnnnnnn" Bokuto runs up and picks up y/n swinging her around and laughs. "We won! We won! Did you see? Did you see my spike? It was cool right? You totally thought is was cool!"
Her laughter fills the air "yes I did see Kou, you were amazing, all of you were amazing."
He sets her down as soon as the couch tells us to pack up. He rushes away and I pat her head  "catch you soon princess."
-time skip-
Bokuto drags us to the bus and we get on, he drags us to the back and I sit by the window, y/n sits in the middle and Bokuto sits next to her, chatting away on how happy he is that this is the fancy bus. Minutes later hes clocked out and leaning on y/n, snoring away.
"How did you handle him for so long?"
"I have no clue, it's a blur"
She chuckles and pats her free shoulder. "If your tired, pillow y/n is free to use. I'll wake you up once we get back."I chuckle and lay my head on her shoulder.
"Thank you y/n."
"Of course now sleep and preserve your pretty boy look, I'll cry if you lose it."
I chuckle and close my eyes.
"Anything for you."