Part 35

-y/ns POV-
I wake up in the bathtub, the water foamy and steamy.
"Huh?"
"Oh, your finally awake." Akaashi turns from the sink and faces me, adverting his eyes away from mine. "You..uh passed out after our...session and we wanted to clean you up. Though Bokuto got a nosebleed after crying that you passed out..he thought he killed you." Akaashi sighs and his steel blue gaze meets mine and he smiles. "How are you feeling?"
"Tired and sore" I stretch and play with the bubbles in the tub. "Guessing he's downstairs?"
Akaashi nods "and calling your neighbors about Jerry."
I chuckle and cup some bubbles, Akaashi walks over and kneels down and picks up a soaked rag.
"Keiji?"
"I was...washing you before you woke up.."
My face heats up and I blow bubbles in his face. He blinks then brushes off his face "I'll take that as you got it from here."
I nod and he smiles "don't slip" and he gets up and leaves. I sigh and I sit there finally alone in my thoughts. 'Wow..I'm finally.alone..I haven't had me time in a while..' I lean my head back and stare at the ceiling 'and I thought I was clingy...they are on a whole new level...is it healthy?' I sink down to where only my nose was out of the water 'I feel bad..I feel like I relay on them too much..do they find me annoying?' I raise my head up and wipe the water from my eyes. 'I need more friends..I'm sure they'll appreciate the alone time from me.'

-Akaashis POV-
I head downstairs and turn into the living room, Bokuto laying on his stomach with his legs in the air and on the phone. Quacking.
"Bokuto what are you doing?"
"Talking to Jerry!"
"...by quacking?"
"I'll have you know that I am fluent in Ducknese"
I blink. "...Duckese?"
He nods and goes back quacking. I sigh and head into the kitchen and make some tea. I look on the fridge and glance over the calendar. 'Only two more days until we have to head back..for now.' The tea kettle screams and I pick it up and pour the water in a cup, then placing a f/t flavor bag in. I watch as the color mixes in.
"Akaaaaashiiiii"
"Hm"
Bokuto peeks in "what's going to happen if she gets mad?"
"She won't" I raise the glass to my lips "she depends on us too much to push us away fully. The worse she can do is ignore us for an hour max." I sip my tea and Bokuto pouts.
"I don't want her to ignore me though."
"You think I do?"
"No"
"We will just have to deal with the consequences of our actions."
Bokuto nods. A click and footsteps are heard and he goes running up the stairs. A Yelp and a thud is heard and I sip my tea again. 'Just another day.'
-time skip-
Dinner rolls around and we all sit on the couch. Y/n laying her head on my lap with her eyes closed as Bokuto pokes and plays with her thighs. I rub my hands through her hair and she hums. I smile as I look down, carving her relaxed face into my mind.
"You know y/n"
"Hm?"
"Y/n"
"Hm"
"Y/n"
"Yes?" She opens her eyes and I smile
"Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice."
She blushes and turns her head away. I chuckle and Bokuto pinches her, causing her to Yelp.
"Kou!"
"I like that sound too! What about you Akaashi?"
I nod.
"You guys suck" she goes to get up but Bokuto hugs her legs.
"Noooooo y/n don't leeeeeave."

-Bokutos POV-
I hold on to her legs and she huffs and leans back onto Akaashis lap.
"Y/nnnnnn"
"Yes?"
"Can we order pizza?"
"I mean. I don't know why your asking, but sure."
"I'll get it" Akaashi takes his phone out and dials the pizza place. I use my two fingers to walk up y/ns leg, she watches and I smile. I make it past her knee, her thigh, her stomach and stop. She raises and eyebrow I full on attack her with tickles and she starts to laugh, she covers her mouth as Akaashi glares at me.
"Your so loud y/n"
"I-staaaahp please!!" She yells from behind her hands and I continue my assault. Akaashi finishes the order and pulls her up, sitting her on his lap.
"Akaaaaashiiiii"
"That's enough Bokuto, she said stop and please."
"So? It's tickling, everyone says that but laugh."
"That's because it's a reaction to laugh."
I cross my arms and huff.
"Y/n he's a fun hater!"
She looks at him then shrugs "I can see it."
He squints and rests his hands on her sides "are you sure about that?"
"Koutarou save me."
I get up and pick her up and toss her over my shoulder. "You take her from me I take her from you. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth."
"....when did you learn that kou?"
"Eh?"
"You paid attention in class?"
"I always pay attention!"
"Suuuure"
I slap y/ns butt and she squeals
"Kou!"
"That's what you get!"
The door rings and Akaashi gets up. I plop her down on the couch and stand over her.
"Yes?"
"You owe me a kiss"
"For what?"
"For making me sad"
"I'm sorry" she stands up and cups my face. She leans in and Akaashi walks in holding the box.
"Pizzas here"
Y/n gives me a quick peck on the cheek and rushes away laughing. I stand there stunned.
"Eh"
"I said pizzas ready."