Part 8

-Y/ns POV-
I help set up Akaashis and Bokutos sleeping areas in my room, one make shift bed near mine and one near my window. "Uh..so I guess this is it?" I rub my arm awkwardly. 'I would have been fine with this if they haven confessed, now I'm just awkward.'
"You can always kick us out y/n" Akaashi rests his hand on my shoulder and gives it a slight squeeze.
"But please don't" Bokuto chirps up from the makeshift bed next to mine.
"Dont worry guys, I'm completely fine" I smile and wave my hand to dismiss their concerns. 'I can handle it..I think.' I let out a sigh and head to the door. "You guys want some snacks? Drinks? Anything?"
"I'm good y/n. Thank you"
"How about some popcorn!" Bokuto jumps in his seat like a little child. I chuckle at this and head downstairs and into the kitchen. I grab the popcorn bag and place it the microwave. As it pops I get lost in my thoughts. 'How come I've never noticed them BOTH liking me? Am I that oblivious? I thought I had a good eye but I guess not. Why do they like me? I mean, I'm kinda bland. Maybe it's the fact we're close friends? Sheesh this belongs in a drama show I swear.' My thoughts get cut off when the microwave beeps. I grab a bowl and open it up, grabbing the hot bag and opening it. I pour it in and grab waters for everyone. I head back upstairs and reach my room stopping at my door I hear some part of their hushed conversation.
"But Akaashi!"
"No Bokuto, we don't want to make her uncomfortable."
"But she doesn't have to-"
Bokuto gets cut off when the floor creaks under me. 'Dammit' I mentally scold my floor and walk in.
"Sorry it took awhile, I grabbed waters for all of us" I hand out the waters and place the bowl by Bokuto who looks up and smiles. Akaashi nods a 'thank you' and I take a seat on my bed.
Moments pass and the awkward silence finally gets to Bokuto. "Can we play a game pleeeeeease it's too quiet!"
"Bokuto it's late."
"So? It not like we're going to school, come on! What do you say y/n? Wanna play a game with me?"
I look at my clock and shake my head. "Bokuto it's 10:30, I'm tired and I'm sure Akaashi is too, let just go to bed alright? We can play a game in the morning, promise." I'm glad I added the promise but because Bokuto took the answer and laid down on his stomach.
"Ok, see you in the morning y/n! Good night!"
"Good night y/n."
"Good night Bokuto, good night Akaashi, see you guys in the morning." With that I lay down on my bed and close my eyes and drift away to dreamland.

-Bokutos POV-
'Y/n should be asleep by now, she's always the first to sleep' I get up and shake Akaashi.
"I'm up Bokuto, dont shake me" he whispers and sits up, looking around the room. "You grab the stuff I'll get the pictures" I nod and go to her dresser and open up the drawer, revealing her underwear and bras. I let out a shudder and grab two sets, one gold and one blue. I look over at Akaashi and see him take pictures of y/n in different angles. I walk over and look down at y/n. 'God I want her so badly.'
Akaashi puts his phone away and grabs the blue undergarments. I place mine in my back pocket and I cup her face.
"Akaashi can't we do anything?"
"She has to come to us Bokuto, we can't force her"
"But what if she doesn't want us?"
I look over and see Akaashi stare at her intensely. "We'll make sure she comes to us."
I look back at her and smile. I lean down and place a kiss on her cheek "I love you y/n." I crawl into the bed next her, Akaashi doing the same. We wrap our arms around her.
"Akaashi"
"Hm"
"She'll love us right?"
"Mhm"
"Good"

-Akaashis POV-
I wake up early and rub the sleep from my eyes. 'That was the best sleep I had ever had.' I look down and see y/n facing me, her lips slightly parted and hair covering most of her face. I smile and lean down, quickly giving her a peck. I get up and head downstairs to the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab some f/b, getting it ready for when she wakes up. 'I love her. I really do. I'd probably be stuck in a constant state of headaches if it wasn't for her. She's so calm, it's refreshing. I need her.' My thoughts are stopped when I heard a thump upstarts and a muffled scream. I quickly rush upstairs and see y/n on the floor panting while Bokuto looks utterly confused.
"What happened?"
"Bokuto tickled me!"
He gasps "I did not!"
They begin to argue and I smile despite the yelling.
"I have breakfast ready, come on."
We all head downstairs and sit at the table and eat in silence. Well almost silence, Bokuto kept choking on the food.
'I could be ok with this for the rest of my life.'