Part 12

-Y/ns POV-
I wake up to loud noise in my kitchen. 'What the? What time is it?' I look over at my alarm and it reads 2:50am 'who the hell is in my house..wait someone's in my house' I scramble for my phone and call the person I would trust the most in this situation...Bokuto. As it rings, his ringtone is heard from downstairs and stops when he picks up
"Hey hey hey what do I owe this call baby owl?"
"Why the hell are you in my house at, 2:55am?"
"Surprise?"
I sigh and hang up walking downstairs, meeting him in the kitchen, my fridge open and him grabbing an apple. He smiles at me widely and closes it, walking up to me, he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on mine.
"Bokuto, why are you here? How did you get in?"
"I may or may not have taken Akaashis spare key" he squeezes me tighter "how come I didn't get one?" A low tone in his voice making me shiver.
"I didn't have an extra one to give you, but I can get you one. Would that make you happy?"
"Hell yeah!" His usual happy tone back and he spins me around, making me wrap my arms around him. We giggle for a bit and I go back to the question.
"Why are you here?"
"...I wanted a sleepover" he childishly pouts and I squish his cheeks.
"Fine fine, since your already here and I..I love you too much to kick you out." I watch as his eyes and smile widen. He picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder with ease. I giggle and playfully slap his butt. "Gimme some of your butt Bo, it's too thick."I'm met with him slapping my butt and resting his hand there, softly patting it "but your ass is good as it is" I squeak and place my hands over my face. Hiding it as Bokuto goes up the stairs to my room.

-Bokutos POV-
I stare at Y/n as she peacefully sleeps, then fixing my gaze to my hand, the one that held her ass. 'Oh my god, it was so soft and squishy, I wonder..' I wrap my arms around her and her her closer to me, now realizing she's braless. I squish her softly and trail my hands down to her hips, the softly over her ass, giving it a soft squeeze. She stirs in her sleep and I stop. 'It's not wrong, we're dating, couples do it and we're a couple' I kiss her forehead and sigh in content. I whisper to her forehead "I love you y/n, I love you so much. I will do anything for you. Those people who said things about you will pay. May not be now but they will. You don't deserve it." I kiss down her face and stop when I reach her lips. "I'll kill again for you" I bring the kiss to her lips and sigh at the feeling.
-time skip-
"Bokuto wake up"
"Hmmnnnng"
"Bokuto please we'll be late"
"Mmmmhnnnng"
I hear a sigh and feel a kiss on my cheek, fully waking me up, but I refuse to open my eyes.
"Really Bo?"
I snore and feel her poke my nose.
"Booooooooo wake uuuuuup"
"Have to wake me up with a kiss"
"How can you talk if your sleeping?"
I snore again and feel a kiss on my lips. I smile and open my eyes "ah good morning baby owl, how did you sleep cause I slept great!" I watch as y/n shakes her head.
"I slept fine Bo. But get dressed, I'm sure you have an extra uniform in here that you've left, I'm going to the bathroom" I watch as she leaves and get up, o grab her pillow and hug it, bringing it up to my nose and taking a deep breath. I do find an extra uniform and put it on.  I go in my favorite drawer and grab two pairs of panties and shoving them in my pocket. 'One for Akaashi and one for me'

-Akaashis POV-
I knock on Y/ns door and wait for a bit. I hear some shuffling behind it and watch as Y/n revealed herself with a smile "good morning Akaashi!" I smile and place a kiss on her forehead.
"Good morning princess, how was your night?"
I watch as she sighs and shakes her head. 'Did something happen? Is she ok?'
"Bokuto broke in."
I blink once, twice. "What?"
"Bokuto broke in at like 2 something and there he was in my kitchen" he laughs to herself and just hearing it my heart swells. I pat her head "he didn't do anything right?"
"Other than committing a crime, no"
I smile and kiss her forehead once more. "Where is he?" She motions upstairs and I nod. We head to the couch and I sit down, before anything, I grab y/n and bring her to my lap.
"A-Akaashi?"
"Let me hold you princess, he got to spend the night with you, now I want some time."
She smiles and cuddles into me. I smile and place my face in the crook of her neck. "I love you y/n" I feel her shudder and she wraps her arms around me. "I love you too"
I kiss her neck and Bokuto comes down from upstairs.
"Hey hey hey! Morning Akaashi!"
"Morning Bokuto, I heard you broke in..I want my key back"
"But Akaashiiiii"
"Now Bokuto" he huffs and digs in his pocket, giving me a look that I know all to well, and brings out my key.
"Y/n said I'll get my own copy so ha!"
"I got mine first."
"Watch it Akaashi" he tosses it to me and I catch it. I pat y/ns back and she gets up.
"Time for school!" Y/n says as she walks out of the door. Bokuto pulls my arm and hands me a grey pair of panties. "To make up"
I sigh and shake my head, but smile none the less. "I get time with her now."
"What?! But Akaashi!"
He follows as we walk out of the house, Bokuto closing the door behind him, and y/n telling him to lock it, and me reminding him to make sure it's locked.
"I'm not a child!"
"You certainly act like one"
"Watch it Akaashi!"