Part 19

-Akaashis POV-
I knock on the door and wait a few minutes. My thoughts going south. 'What if her fever got worse? How weak did she get? Is she stable?' I fish in my pockets and grab the spare key. I hurriedly put it in and unlock the door, I fling it open and close it behind me. I rush up the stairs and freeze when I get to her door. I blink once, twice, thrice and take in the scene before me, y/n sleeping on the chest of Bokuto as her plays with her hair.
"When did you get here?"
"Last night" he smiles and hugs her. "I wasn't going to let her die."
"She wasn't going to die Bokuto, she's sick."
"Still not letting her die."
I sigh and rub my temples. "What about your family? Wont they get worried?" I watch as his face goes blank, then break into a smile.
"I'll just tell them y/n was sick!"
"Quiet youll wake her."
"Sorry"
I walk in and sit at the side of her bed, patting her back. She rustles and lifts her head, rubbing her eyes she mumbles incoherently. Bokuto and I smile at her drowsiness and I get up as he sits up.
"What time is it?"
"3pm"
Her eyes widen and she stumbles out of bed, Bokuto looking dejected as she gets out of his grasp.
"Koutarou! Why didn't you wake me up!"
"Cause you were adorable" he pouts as he crosses his arms. "I didn't want you to wake up and leave."
She sighs and coughs slightly. I walk up and put my hand on her forehead.
"You still have a fever, you still need rest."
"But-"
"No buts. I did bring your homework" I say as I lift it up. "But it looks like it'll have to wait. I'll make more soup and you get to rest." I look over at Bokuto. "Don't add fuel to the fire Bokuto" with that I place the homework on her desk and head downstairs. As I leave I hear a small "ow" on Bokutos end and I smile to myself. Thankful that he was able to get her to rest for the day. I start to heat up the soup from last night and I look around, my eyes resting on the knife block once again. The thoughts from last night resurfacing and I shake them away, 'she helped us. Without her knowledge y/n could have gotten worse. But she didn't have to touch her like that.' My morals battle it out as I look away. I stir the soup and pour some in a bowl, I head back upstairs and is welcomed with the sight of y/n sitting on Bokutos back as he pouts. I raise my eyebrow and walk in.
"He wouldn't move so I told him I would sit on him and he wouldn't believe me."
"I was bested. She tricked me."
I take a few steps closer and sit on the bed. "And how did she trick you?"
"She told me she was scared of the monster under her bed and I told her I would fight it." I looked at her and she nodded in confirmation. I sigh and shake my head. I spoon the soup and bring it up to her lips. "Ah"
"Keiji I can feed myself."
"It's my job to take care of you."
"Mine too!" I look at Bokuto and sigh.
"Please?"
She looks away and looks back at me. "How can I say no to you." She opens her mouth and swallows the soup. 'You should never say no.'
"Can I have some too 'Kaashi?"
"No"
Bokuto pouts and sticks his tongue out, then grumbles that he should get sick as well.

-time skip-
-Y/ns POV-
We walk into class as Bokuto holds on to the back of our blazers. We head to our desks and I place my bag down.
"Kou we can't."
"But their just sitting there!"
"How would you even catch one Bokuto?"
"Uh we sneak up from behind and grab them, duh!"
I pinch the bridge of my nose. "That won't work, they may look dumb but their not. They'll fly away the second they sense something off."
"Then we grab a baby?" Bokuto says this as if we were the idiots. Akaashi and I look at each other and sigh.
"Kou I just got over being sick, I'm not going to risk my life over stealing a duck."
"Then I'll do it by myself." He points at his chest and smiles widely. "I'll name them after you y/n!" The bell rings and he deflates. "I don't wanna leave."
"But you have to kou, your not getting in trouble."
He pouts and stomps off and into the hallway. Akaashi sighs and looks over at me. "Ready for the silent treatment?"
"I bet it'll be 5 minutes."
He raises a brow. "I say 3"
"What do you want?"
"A kiss. If that's ok of course."
"Ok, and if I win, I want f/f icecream"
"Deal" we shake on it and get ready for class. As soon as our English teacher walks in, he points at me.
"Y/n I need to see you after class."
Shocked I nod my head and glance over at Akaashi. He shrugs and we begin our lesson. 'What did I do? I don't think I did anything bad. I think my grades are ok? Oh god don't tell me it was last test.' My thoughts distract me from the lesson and soon the bell rings.
"I'll wait in the hall." Akaashi states as he grabs his bag and walks out with the rest of the students. I nod and walk up to the teacher.
"You wanted to see me?"
"Yes I did. Your last test"
'I knew it'
"You did really good and I'm really proud of you. I was wondering if you'd be interested in tutoring a student?"
'Oh I didn't expect this'
"Well it'll have to depend on the times that are ok for them. I help manage-"
"Yes I know you help the volleyball team and he's ok with meeting up after."
"Oh ok. Uh, what's his name?"
"Akira."
"..."
"Black hair and blue eyes?"
"Oooh him" flash backs from some time ago rush to my head "oh him."
"Is that a problem?"
"No no, I'll help."
"Good, does every Wednesday and Thursday sound good?"
"Yeah."
"Great I'll tell him you agreed, now get on your break and hurry. Class will start."
I nod and meet Akaashi out in the hall, Bokuto talking about ducks being part of volleyball. They turn to me and Bokuto turns away.
"What happened?"
"I have to tutor the guy that had a problem..with us."

-Bokutos POV-
"No!"
"What?"
"Nope nope nope not allowed."
"I already agreed"
"Why would you do that?!" I throw my hands up "what if he does something! Like start a fight or make you cry!"
"Kou I'll be able to handle myself." She rests her hand on my arm and I shrug it off.
"But what if-"
"Bokuto that's enough" Akaashi cuts in. "We have to trust her and the teacher. If he thought it would be a problem he wouldn't have suggested it."
I can feel my anger bubble. "But he never saw what went down! He didn't hear what he said and called her!"
"Bokuto"
I'm shocked as y/n stares at me with an intense look. I shut my mouth and cross my arms. "I just don't want you to be hurt."
She sighs and hugs me. "I understand kou, but I'll be able to handle myself. If anything goes wrong I'll make sure your the first I call."
I wrap my arms around her and pull her close.
"I better be..I'll have an army of ducks ready."
She chuckles and the warning bell rings. I reluctantly let go and kiss her. I begin to walk down the hall to my class and stop once I see the guy. I walk up to him and grab his collar "if you cause any problems I'll make sure they won't find your body."
"Shut up" he takes my hands off his collar and speed walk away. I watch as he heads to class and students pass by. 'I swear if he does anything I'll kill him. And I'll make sure it hurts. I shouldn't have spared him. I should have gotten him then and there.' My thoughts turn dark as I stomp to class. I throw open the door and stomp to my seat and sit down. The teacher looks up from her paper work and sigh. "Mr. Bokuto I know your having one of your moods. Do you want to talk about it or should I start class now?"
"No"
She sighs and gets up and starts her lesson. I sit there and think of how I could get rid of him. 'I could  do what we first did, lead him away and beat him. Though I doubt Akaashi would join...maybe he would?' I grab my phone and look for his number. Once I find it I click and begin to text.

Me
I want to kill him

Akaashi
I know me too. But we need a plan?

Me
Cant we do what we did to the gym teach?

I wait a few and after 3 minutes have past. I put my phone away. Fuming I ask if I can go to the bathroom and get up and stomp out. I walk the halls grumbling and head to the bathroom. I walk to the sink and spray water on my face. "This is going to be harder than I expected"