Part 42

-Y/ns POV-
I sit on the bench still thinking about Bokuto and Akaashi getting aggressive earlier, resulting in Oikawa getting punched by Bokuto. I watch them on court, Bokuto looking feral while Akaashi glaring at the other team. I glance over at Oikawa, his eye black and his knees slightly shaky. He catches my eye and frowns, then mouths something.
'We need to talk'
I tilt my head and he goes back to the game, setting the ball.
'This is an issue'
-time skip-
Our team won and Bokuto runs up to me
"HEY HEY HEY Y/NNNNNNNNN!"
He picks me up and twirls me round.
"WE WOOOOOOON DID YOU SEE ME?! WASNT I SO COOL?!"
I giggle at his enthusiasm and remembered what Oikawa mouthed. I tap his shoulder and he looks up at me.
"Can I use the bathroom?"
"Fiiiiiine" he places me down and I walk to the bathrooms, Oikawa waiting. He spots me and looks around to make sure I'm not being followed. He walks up to me and grabs my wrist.
"Hey what are-"
"Just follow me"
He takes us to the janitors closet and closes the door.
"Your boyfriends are psycho"
"I'm sorry for them"
"Are they always like this?"
I think back to school, them getting mad at Akira and now mae.
"Well, I will admit they are a bit possessive"
"A bit?" He scoffs and towers over me "look what they big one did to my face!"
"I'm sorry again"
He sighs "it's toxic, but whatever. I hope you think things through cutie, here's my number" he slips a piece of paper in my pocket and leaves.

-Akaashis POV-
I watch as Oikawa leaves the janitors closet. 'Now why-'
Then I see someone I wish wasn't in there....y/n...
'What the hell?'
I go up to her.
"Y/n" my tone cold, causing her to jump.
"O-oh, hey Keiji" her voice shaky and she fidgets on the spot.
"What were you doing in the closet. With him." I cross my arms and look down at her, her form trembling. 'I..I like this'
"Well y/n?"
"He..he wanted to apologize for calling me cutie and such. He didn't want you guys to get that mad."
I didn't believe her. Not one bit. But I'll let it slide. I sigh.
"Fine, but let's go"
I grab her hand tightly and make our way to the bus. I feel her try to release her hand but I keep a grip on her.
"It's just so that you don't get lost."
She nods and follows obediently. We get to the bus and Bokuto looks at us with curious eyes.
"Why are you guys-"
"Let's get on the bus" my tone still firm and cold.
Bokuto jumps and nods shakily, following us to the back of the bus. I sit y/n by the window and sit next to her. Bokuto sitting in front of us.
-time skip-
We arrive back at school and I watch the others get off the bus, y/n fast asleep.
"Soooooo, what happened?"
"She was in a closet with Oikawa"
I see him visibly stiffen.
"...I should have killed him."
"We can plan later for now." I watch y/n shift in her seat and I place a hand on her thigh and squeeze it, watching her face scrunch up. "We have to keep our act together."

-Bokutos POV-
I quickly grab my clean clothes from my locker and put them on, glancing at Akaashi. He nods and I rush out.
"Y/nnnnnnnnnnn"
I run and pick her up.
"Oof hey Kou"
I smile as I bury my face in her chest.
"Kou-"
"You've been bad"
"Huh?"
I tighten my grip around her.
"You had so many people after you, it's like your trying to get with them." I look up at her with puppy eyes "do you not love us anymore?"
She cups my face "no no no kou I do-"
"Then why" I sniffle "then why do you do this?"
"Kou I didn't mean it, I'm sorry. I do love you"
I hold her tightly and smile once I feel her wrap her arms around my head.
'Thats it. Feel bad'
I muffle from her chest "can we have ice cream?"
"Yes of course kou, anything for you."
I smile
"Anything?"
"Anything."
I smile and place her down and place my hands on her shoulders "then stay away from the girl"
"Mae?"
I growl at the mention of the name.
"Pllllleeeeeease?"
"But kou Shes new and-"
"But you said anything" I pout and deflate "were...were you lying to me?"
She gasps "no no no kou" she cups my face "I would never lie to you! Never in a million years!...if you want." She sighs "fine. I'll stay away from Mae"
I smile and hug her tightly.
"Ah thank you thank you thank you! She's no good y/n! She's trying to take you away from us!"
I shake her back and forth.
"Now come on! Let's get ice cream!"
I grab her hand and we run out of the gym. I grab my phone and sent Akaashi a text, him replying with an ok and to keep her out as long as possible.
'She'll never know'