Part 2

-next day-
-y/ns POV-

I walk into class tired as hell. 'Curse you Akaashi for making me work all night' I mentally curse him out as I sit at my desk and place my head down. A few friends of mine come up to ask what's wrong but a single grunt silenced them and they walked away. 'Maybe I'll get away with a nap today' I feel myself drift to dream land when all of a sudden..
"Hey hey hey Y/n!"
'Of all times..why now' I tiredly raise my head and spot Bokuto at the entrance of my classroom with Akaashi behind him, telling him to quiet down. Bokuto comes in and walks up to my desk. "What's wrong Y/n? Are you sick? Are you hurt are you-"
I cut him off before he can finish "I'm just tired, that's all." I finish with a smile and stand up, meeting Bokutos chest. All of a sudden I feel arms around me. "I-I Bokuto!"
"Hush my hugs will wake you up!" He crushes me in his hug and I can feel my lungs collapse on themselves.
-Bokutos POV-
'Shes so small! And so warm! I never ever want this to end' I smile to myself as I bring her closer to my body. I got worried when I saw her alone and her head down on her desk. I don't know why, but it made me..mad? Like who can ignore this Angel? I feel her struggle against my hug and I reluctantly let go, immediately missing her warmth. 'I have to hug her more often'
"Bo you almost killed me!" She says dramatically as she brings a hand over her forehead.
"Wha- I would never!" I squish her face. 'So soft..'
"Bokuto, class is about to start, go to your classroom" Akaashi says with an edge to his voice.
"But" I pout, feeling deflated. 'I don't want to leave y/n'
"Bo it's ok, you'll see us at lunch" y/n smiles and pats my shoulder. I feel happiness and excitement when her hand makes contact with my shoulder. I nod and excitedly make my way to my class.
-Akaashis POV-
I watch as y/ns yawns and she playfully glares at me. 'Adorable.'
"How dare you make me work on homework last night" she says as she takes a seat. I smile down at her and sit in a desk next to her.
"You said you needed help"
"When I mean help I mean we work on like one problem and watch tv for the rest of the time" she pouts and places her head back down on the desk, her face facing me. I sigh and take out last nights homework, and rub my temples. "Already have a headache this early in the morning?" She whispers as the teacher walks in. I nod and look over at her squished face, mentally saving the image in my mind. "Do you want to rant?" Ah those words. Words I forever cherish in my heart. Words that make me want to tell her everything I feel, stress, anger, worry, and most of all. Feelings. But of course she'll only hear what I tell her.
"Just Bokuto being a child is all, no need to concern yourself over me." I whisper as I pass up my paper to the student in-front of me, then passing the students paper behind me as well.
"Well, I'm going to, but open up when you want. I'm your manager as well as your friend, I want you in tip-top shape" she smiles and faces the front as the teacher begins to give us a lesson. I feel my cheeks heat up and my heart beat erratically. 'Oh y/n, the things I'll do for you.'
-time skip to lunch-
-y/ns POV-
Akaashi tells me more about this morning on how Bokuto dragging him to pet a dog and constantly saying how he wants one. I giggle and pat his shoulder. "Well at least you get a break from him during school right?" I ask as he nods. I bring out an apple from my bag and take a bite. Akaashi looks at me with a puzzled look as he takes out his bento box. "Where's your lunch?"
"This is my lunch, I don't eat-" I get cut off as a pair of hands cover my eyes.
"Hey hey hey guess who?" I sigh and giggle placing my hands over the "strangers" hands.
"Hmmmm, is it....Bokuto?" My vision is back as I see  Bokuto sit down next to me.
"Awww Akaaaaaaashi she caught me" Bokuto pouts as he leans on me.
"Your easy to identify Bokuto, anyone could have guessed it" Akaashi states as he takes another bite from his bento box.
'Today is going to be a long day' I mentally sigh and finish my apple.