Day 22 +23: Ice cold and melted hurts

(ok I decided to do 2 in one because I really didn't know how to just right one in both.)

3rd person POV

Ice covered Damian's hurt. He felt no love for no one except the people closest to him. He had an icy heart that no one had yet to melt.

Marinette used to be a happy sunshine girl with a heart of gold. But life happened. A liar came into her life taking away everything from her. She became numb and stop feeling as a whole. She was not icy or rude but anyone with a working set of eyes could see that her heart was now covered in ice.

She had friends who she loved but they were not enough to melt her icy heart. She had been forced to prepare a trip to Gotham. Which she did using her connections. Jagged some how got Bruce to sponsor the trip. Marinette knew he was planning something but decided to ignore it.

Truth is Jagged and Bruce were close friends. They had been wanting to set the two up for awhile and the trip gave them the opportunity to do so. They thought that these two could fix each other.

On the day of departure Lila walked to the front desk demanding the tickets under her name.

"Sorry but they are no tickets under the name Lila Rossi" the lady at the desk said.

"That can't be right our class is scheduled to have a trip today"miss Bustier says glaring at Marinette who just rolls her eyes heading to the front and lightly pushing Lila aside.

"Excuse me miss" she says giving the lady a soft smile. But it doesn't fool the lady she sees all the pain in her eyes. "May you please check under Marinette Dupain-Cheng" she says hoping her uncle hadn't done what she thought he'd done.

"Sorry they not there" she says making her sigh.

"Then my uncle put them under Marinette Stone" she says. The lady types the name in smiling.

"Yes here they are" she says making the akuma classes jaw drop. "With 4 first class tickets for you and your friends miss Stone"

"Thank you" she says handing the business class tickets to a fuming Lila. Lila begins to cry.

"Marinette stole my tickets" she says excepting some kind of reaction from the girl but nothing. The idiots begin to attack her and she does the only logical thing in mind turn back handing them back to the lady.

"Please sell them to anyone who can afford them and keep the money for yourself I've decided to take the private jet this was a mistake" she says making everyone's jay drop and the MPS snicker.

"Miss I can't do that" the lady says.

"You can if some spoiled rich brat demanded you to" she says giving the lady a wink before turning around and grabbing her friends hands before the class could get over their shocked state.

Time skip

The jet landed in Gotham before the idiots plane did. Marinette walks into the airport to be immediately whisked away by her adoptive father, aka uncle Jagged.

"Uncle J what's going on here" she asks.

"No time to explain but I have found y'all a good place to stay and a tour guide for those idiots. I have someone I want you to meet" he says dragging them to an awaiting limo.

Marinette gives her uncle a small smile while shaking her head. The MPS laughs. The limo pulls up in front of a huge mansion.

Jagged drags the kids inside where a smirking Bruce is waiting. Marinette keeps her emotionless face while the MPS snickers.