Day 19: Anti-hero bonus

3rd person POV

"So we really going to let an Anti-hero go to the justice league when she, a tower full of heroes absolutely hates heroes" Tim asks.

"And when they holding a meeting which I skipped due to family business" Bruce says eyes widening as he runs out the room followed by a cackling Selina.

"We all want to see what she will do don't we" Jason asks.

"Yes but it's a justice league meeting" Dick says.

"Doesn't mean we can't heck into the camera" Babs and Tim say at the same time. The siblings rush to the now empty batcave.

..........

Everyone was surprised to say the least to see batman come out of the z-tubes shortly followed by catwoman who seemed to be holding back on her laughter.

"You do know that this is a meeting for the justice league right" Aquaman says pointing at Selina who just shrugs.

"Trust me you'll need me" she says plopping herself down on one of the chairs.

"She's coming" Tricx says flying towards the table making most of them yelp in surprise.

"Goddess Trixx" Aquaman and wonder woman say eyes widening as the bow down.

"The Queen is coming you numskulls" Plagg says.

"And she's not happy" they say at the same time.

Aquaman and wonder woman pale up while the rest of the team looks confused. Batman just facepalms while catwoman chokes back her laughter.

The tower begins to shake. A blue portal opens up. Marinette steps out followed by Damian. She is wearing a beautiful red sundress with a black diamond crown. She has on a angry face on.

"Hello" she says. "I'm Marinette I run the world basically and this is my husband Damian who I'm sure you've met he's under a love spell because I found him irresistible and I always get what I want" she says smiling evily.

"So your basically a little spoilt brat" Green lantern says earning an angry facade from the girl.

"You are an idiot" Plagg says successfully hiding his amusement.

"You are one of the people that ruined my life" she says angrily "you are the reason I'm her" she says as his body begins to float. "Do you know how it feels to be forced into a position you do not want. Having to save the earth by yourself because some idiot thought you were pranking them"

Green lanterns eyes widen in realization.

"Your-"

"Ladybug heroin of Paris now Queen if the guardians. Anti& hero all because of you. I hate superheroes. They are no good if they can't help a 12 year old with no experience save this stupid world" she shouts. Almost everyone in the room is looking at her in shock and fear.

........

"Now we know why she hates heroes" Stephanie says.

"Should we be worried" Babs asks. They all look at each other thinking.

"Nah" they all say before going back to the screen.

........

"What the h*ll did you do you idiot" wonder woman shouts shocking everyone.

"Do you know how dangerous this woman is" Aquaman asks.

"I thought it was a prank I mean evil butterflies"

"Akumas" both shout at the same time.

"Yeah that" he says waving it off.

"You an idiot" both say under their breath.

"You want a prank" Marinette smiles as a pool of lava comes out of no where. Next to it is a tank of water. "You choose death by water of fire"

"Angel don't do that" Damian says.

"Shush" she says putting her finger on his lip. "What did I say"

"I'm the trophy husband" he says making her giggle.

The justice league is hella confused right now. This girl is about to kill green lantern and is giggling.

"Good" she says pecking his lips as he gives her a love sick grin.

......

"Oh my God" Jason says laughing.

"Trophy husband" Tim shouts as he laughed along with all his siblings.

"Damian can act" Stephanie shouts.

"What the hell" they all say at the same time.

......

"So have you decided" Marinette asks tilting her head in amusement.

"Kitten that's enough" Selina says laughing.

"Ok mom" she says dropping green lantern harshly. She makes the lava and water disappear flying towards catwoman hugging her. "*How did I do"

"Amazing I think you mortified them" catwoman says laughing. Batman fails to hide his amusement.

"May I please do one more thing" she asks.

"Of course"

Marinette grin snapping her finger making ice cold water drop on top of green lantern. She snaps them again and a strong cold winds blows on him freezing him on spot.

"Now we're even I longer hate superheroes" she says smiling. "It doesn't make up for anything but I'm cool with it"

"You let your son get married" superman asks.

"Really Clark your a reporter yet that's all you have to say" Marinette says shocking everyone. "If it helps it was all part of the prank I'm sixteen for goodness sake plus do I manipulative" she asks putting on the puppy dog eyes.

"Uhh..."

"Don't answer that I know I am" she says giggling. "I mean you almost said no in guilt"

"So you going to leave him like this" batman asks.

"Yep"

✨✨✨

I finally did it and my Christmas special is incomplete. I'll post it as is and update all the way to December. I'm also finally going to post the first two chapters of my adopted book and complete 'mending my broken family'. Plus try to update the rest. Hang in there people I'll catch up. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️