Day 14: Fire

3rd person POV.

Damian was watching Marinette perform on stage for the very first time. She was his best friends sister and immediately maybe he saw her as his friend too. One of his closet friends. He was back stage with his siblings and her brother Jon watching as she performed her new song.

Damian's POV

She's just a girl, and she's on fire

It was true she was on fire in more ways than one.

Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway

Yes she was hot as hell but was pretty lonely. I cursed myself as I realized this.

She's living in a world, and it's on fire

I really don't know when I started to feel this way about her but I know for sure her brother would kill me.

Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away

She can literally fly away I mean she's superman's daughter. His first born. I smile looking at the girl who came into our lives not even 3 months ago. Completely broken.

Oh, she got both feet on the ground

And she's burning it down

Funny enough she is. Facing all her fears head held high.

Oh, she got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down

She's been telling herself over and over again that she's not backing down on this fight. The liar had declared war and hear she was with the final blow having flown these idiots all the way to Gotham and given them front row sits to the liars defeated.

This girl is on fire

She's walking on fire

This girl is on fire

I smiled seeing the sausage hair girl become paler and paler by the minute.

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame

So bright, she can burn your eyes

Better look the other way

I really have to stop staring at her my siblings are smirking and Jon is glaring at me practically telling me to not even think about it.

You can try, but you'll never forget her name

Yep I tried calling her by her last name but it became difficult when they were two Kent's so I settled for her name and later nickname.

She's on top of the world

Hottest of the hottest girls say

I often think of her smile. I've never seen anything more beautiful. She's beautiful inside and out.

Oh, we got our feet on the ground

And we're burning it down

Oh, got our head in the clouds

And we're not coming down

I think of how she can easily zone out. How cute she is when she's working on a project or sketching. She bites her lips forcing on her work. I often have to stop myself from kissing her right there and there.

This girl is on fire (fire, fire)

She's walking on fire (fire, fire)

This girl is on fire

The blush that decorated my cheeks when she decided to wear an outfit inspired by redhood. Red leather pants with a black bottom up t-shirt and brown leather jacket. The thing is it showed off too much. Cass had to literally slap me out of my gaze.

Everybody stands, as she goes by

Every boy and a few girls are after this girl. She doesn't even know it. She is too oblivious to her looks.

'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes

Watch her when she's lighting up the night

Her smile brought sunshine to Gotham. Even though she's been there for 3 months. It's all Gotham needed.

Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl

And it's a lonely world

Lonely. She says that word way to many times and it makes my heart ache. According to my siblings I'm a love sick puppy.

But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby

Maybe just maybe they're right.

This girl is on fire (Fire, fire)

She's walking on fire (Fire, fire)

This girl is on fire

She has just revealed herself to the world and is still going strong. I have to admit it I'm in love with Marinette star Kent.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...
She's just a girl, but she's on fire

So to hell with what her brother thinks I'm going for it.

3rd person POV

Damian did not think things through because he immediately goes up stage grabbing Marinette's hand.

"Your no longer lonely angel" he says kissing her and surprisingly she kisses back. The crowd goes wild. "I love you too angel"

"Love you too Dami" she says kissing him again. They pull away as the fire works begin to go of in the back ground. Marinette turns back to the crowd.

"I'm Marinette star Kent formally know as Nette. I'm glad you all came to watch my first performance and I'm certainly going to enjoy what comes after" she says starting at her former classmates who gulp.

Bonus 1... 😝

The class started at the stage in shock. That was Marinette. Lila is liar. Nette is Marinette and she just threatened them. Did she just say Kent

Bonus 2.... 😝😝

Both went back stage to be meet by the Waynes and a fuming Jon.

"What the hell Wayne" he says making the Waynes snicker. In s flash Clark is back stage holding Damian up by the collar of his shirt.

"Dad" Marinette shouts as the Waynes burst into fits of laughter.

"Marinette he--" Jon says.

"Jon that is very hypocritical of you especially when you dating someone I see as a sister" Marinette. "Dad put him down"

"But-"

"Now dad" she demands.

"Fine" he sighs putting him down "I'll just get him later" he whispers under his breath.

"Dad" Marinette shouts.

"Sh*t super hearing"

✨✨✨

This girl is on fire. I'm sorry I just had to. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️