Day 31: Fire works

(A/N just like every ending should be short but sweet. Finally done people I'm now starting a daminette song fic. I know I still have books to update but it was a request okay)

3rd person POV

Everyone was currently at the tower. Today was new years Eve and the count down was about to begin.

10

Everyone gets together with their respective partners while Marinette and Damian being the only single ones share a look.

9

Marinette takes out the car miraculous handing it to Damian.

8

7

6

5

4

Everyone is now distracted and they use this as an opportunity to transform.

3

Marinette opens a portal behind them.

2

Both gag as people bring their partners closer to them and step through the portal escaping the horror of people making out in front of them.

1

Everyone kisses their respective partners as Fire works fill the sky. Bright colors eliminate the sky. When they finally pull apart for air dick finally asks the million dollar question.

"Where are Marinette and Damian"

"Wow check what's trending" Tim says showing them a video of ladybird and a figure that looks a lot like Robin making out on the top of WE.

"They probably wanted to get away from us they are the only ones who aren't dating anyone" Stephanie says.

"Not anymore" Garfield pointed out.

"And they ended up making out" Jason shouts. "I say they went for go big or go home"

"I knew those two were perfect for each" Kor'i says smiling.

"Yeah" Rachel agrees.

About 15 minutes ago

Damian and Marinette step out of the portal just in time.

"When do you think they'll notice we gone" Marinette asks.

"I don't know about 10 minutes after midnight" Damian says as fire works illuminate the sky.

"It's beautiful" she says.

"I can think of something of someone beautiful" he says completely no longer in control of his mouth. It was on AUTOMATIC.

"Oh yeah what" she asks still obliviously staring at the sky.

"I'm looking at her" he says completely freaking out as she turns her gaze towards him blushing. "I'm falling in love with her"

Marinette does the only thing that came to mind. Grab his collar and bring him in for a kiss. His shock disappears quickly as he kisses right back. Their kiss turns into a make out session. Both unaware of a civilian taking a video of them. Nor the fact that that they would be trending in a few minutes.

They didn't care either. They had each other. And their first kiss literally fire works went off. They finally separate out of breath.

"I'm beginning to fall for you to" Marinette says as their lips meet again.

✨✨✨

Short and sweet. Goodbye and goodnight night people. I think I'm on a roll. 2 days and 2 books finished. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️