Day 20: Betrothed

(I know what y'all thinking. Yes I'll do part 2 of day 19 later for now please enjoy)

3rd person POV

Marinette was alone in the world. At least that what she believed. She had no friends only her uncle Jagged, Penny ,Clara and a whole nation of guardians which she ruled over.

The little Queen was visiting them to do a bit of training and see how things were going. She had made a lot of changes to the place preparing for the next bunch of guardians to come this time both female and male.

Yep the order was made up of mostly males. Marinette was how do you say redecorating. It was becoming easier because half of the order had retired. A lot of the rooms had been remodeled.

Marinette was currently sitting in her gigantic room, as queen, reading a book. She had screams from outside. She immediately began to worry these people were old and not equipped to fight.

She immediately changes into one of her royal outfit, which the order insisted she had, and puts on a simple gold flower crown rushing out the door. She knew she was stronger without the miraculous because in that way she didn't limit her powers as great guardian.

She made sure her dress was short and easy for combat. She runs into the room in her combat boots of course. She almost screams seeing her people help captive sword in their throats.

"Tell us where you little Queen is or I kill every single one of you" a woman hissed. Seeing that they was no way of talking herself out of this she magically changes her outfit. She now wears all black. She kind of looked like catwoman. Her crown had changed as well. A black diamond flower crown.

"She is more important than us" the guardian in the woman's arms croaks.

"Very well" she says bring the blade closer to his skin.

"Stop" Marinette screams coming out of the shadows. "You shall not touch my people"

"Great guardian" the guardians gasp "you do not have to do this"

"No I should have done this a long time ago" she says sighing. "All current guardians are dismissed"

"No" one of the guardians shouts as a bright light envelopes the room.

"Where am I" one of the guardians asks.

"Who am I" another asks. Marinette smiles sadly.

"Step back from the poor people" Marinette shouts.

"Only if you agree to come with us and do whatever we tell you" Thalia says smirking.

"What if I don't agree" she asks glaring.

"Then we kill them all" she says.

"You wouldn't" Marinette says glaring.

"Try me little Queen" she says once again bringing the sword to the now ex guardians throat

"Fine" Marinette sighs. "Let me take care of a few things"

"Very well let go of the guardians" Thalia says and the assassins let them free.

Marinette sighs opening a teleport to a retirement home she had set up for the guardians. She leads them inside the portal. On the other end were people ready to help these old folks.

"We may go" Marinette says glancing at the kwamis. Tikki and Plagg make it into her pocket while the rest go for help.

"Don't try anything funny" she says motioning for one of the assassins to grab her.

"Touch me and I erase you and everyone you care about even the slightest from existence permanently" she hisses making the poor assassin retreat. Thalia just laughs.

"You'll be perfect" she says motioning for her to move forward which she does. The assassins of course avoid touching her.

Time skip

Marinette is now in a wedding dress, which she must admit is very comfortable, being led to an alta.

Thalia looks at the assassins that had been assigned to help the girl change and laughs. They had scratches, bruises and probably some broken bones.

Marinette kneels next to the chained and gagged man glaring at thalia.

"I don't like wearing things that aren't my design" she says making her roll her eyes pulling out the boys gag.

"You are to be married to my son" she says.

"Well he doesn't seem to eager" Marinette sasses.

"He has no choice" she says motioning for the cards to bring in something. A five year old girl is brought in with a gun pointed at her head.

"Uncle Dami" the little girl cried.

"Let her go" the boy shouts trying to break free as Marinette looked at thalia in horror.

"You would drag a five year old child into this" she shouts angrily standing up eyes glowing red.

"Now now little Queen calm yourself down or we will track down your people" Thalia says.

"Why are you doing this mother" Damian asks.

"Well Damian she is the most powerful mortal in the universe" Thalia says smiling.

"Who said I'm mortal" Marinette asks shocking everyone in the room.

"Doesn't matter" he says. They chant some weird stuff, cut their wrist dropping their blood in some weird green substance that looks like Plagg's buff. They drink it being officially bonded.

Marinette smiles giving Thalia one heck of a beating before teleporting Damian and Mar'i back home.

Time skip- 3 months later

The teen titans walked in to Damian making out with some girl on the couch. Night wing clears his throat causing the two to pull away blushing.

"Damian who is she" night wing asks making Marinette smirk.

"Mon demon I'm offended you didn't tell them about me being your wife" Marinette gasps shocking everyone while Damian groans.

"Wait Damian aren't you like 17 and she looks younger than you" beast boy exclaims.

"Only by a year" Marinette says.

"Still too young" red hood says holding back his laughter.

"Marinette we are betrothed not married" Damian says.

"Wait don't you want to marry me" Marinette asks staring at him tears threatening to spill. Damian's eyes widen.

"No I didn't mean it in that- I want to- uh" Damian says stuttering. Marinette laughs followed by red hood.

"I like her she is manipulative and enjoys confusing people" he says laughing.

"I'm also an immortal Goddess" she says eyes shining red making a few of them faint as she laughs.

"Can I make the into my guardians I like them" Marinette asks giving Damian the puppy doll eyes.

"Whatever you want" he says making her squeal.

"Holly sh*t you tamed the demon" red hood shouts.

"Yes and you all will be my princes and princesses with me as your Queen and Damian as your King together we will work to balance the universe" she says making more of them faint.

"You had to didn't you"

"Yep"

✨✨✨

Hello peps. I have written another chapter for you. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️