Day 6: Comfort

3rd person POV

Comfort

That's all Marinette has ever wished for. It was simple really, not that expensive but it was sure hard to come by especially if you were a street kid in Gotham. But it was simple.

Comfort

She found herself a brother figure. Jason Todd. Of course they didn't trust each other immediately I mean this was Gotham we were talking about. But slowly and steady they got used to each other.

They were begining to find comfort in each other but of course all good things must come to an end. He died. At least that what she thought. So Marinette was alone seeking one simple thing once again.

Comfort

The social service people found her. They shipped her to Paris because she had been adopted by an french couple. She thought she'd finally get what she's been craving her whole life.

Comfort

Boy was she wrong. Luck just wasn't on her side. It never has. She sometimes wondered if she was bed luck itself. They were abusive. She wondered why adopt a child if your only going to abuse it.

Comfort

That what she lacked gravely. They sent her to school where she hoped she'd find it. Again luck wasn't on her side. She was bullied by the Mayor of paris's daughter. Chloe. Apparently she saw her as a threat that had to be removed.

Nobody ever did anything to stop her. They were all afraid. Nino tried to help her and soon became her brother figure but she still lacked one thing.

Comfort

Alya came into her life a few years later. Hope sparked in her chest as the girl helped her through thick and thin. One thing was wrong. She was forcing her to liking the blonde model.

Marinette didn't mind we all had our faults and she was willing to overcome it. Slowly she began to find what she always craved for.

Comfort

She became ladynoir and of course met Plagg. She finally understood why bad luck was always following her. She was bad luck itself. Well not completely. She was also creation but mostly bad luck.

She couldn't find comfort in Plagg because well he was more like the silly, funny big brother who was an absolute bad influence to her. So she didn't have it.

Comfort

Lila came and destroyed what little hope the girl had. She took away everyone she had. Model boy was a coward and failed to help her even if he knew.

He knew she was lying yet he let her destroy her life. Turns out that's all her adoptive parents needed to kick her out. She spent some time crying in the street while Plagg looked at her with worry. He knew what the only thing she wanted was.

Comfort

Chloe found the girl and surprisingly took her in. Chloe was really surprised when she started to actually find something her parents didn't give her from the girl. Love.

Kagami and Luka soon joined the pair. Marinette gained a little hope again. A little. She knew now never to have her hopes up. The three soon became superheroes. She was getting to it again.

Comfort

She was right not to get her hopes up. Hawkmoth and Mister bug got to them. The mangy brat turned on her. They killed them in front of her eyes. Tears swelled up in her eyes as her heart broken.