Day 19: Anti-hero

3rd person POV

Damian, Robin, was once again alone because batman and cat woman were once again making out on a rooftop somewhere. He sighs running around the rooftops but stops when he sees a black figure sitting on the roof dangling it's feet, swaying them back and forward.

Marinette , kittyNoir, was sitting alone on a rooftop waiting for her adoptive mother, catwoman, to finish her 'Chat' with batman. She suddenly felt someone behind her.

"Hello Robin" she purred doing a back flip up before turning around to face him.

Damian could only stare at the Goddess in front of him. She had long floor length midnight blue hair that was braided. He eyes were a catlike blue. She had naturally pink lips and cheeks. Her skin was fair almost white.

She wore a skin tight black cat suit that showed off her hour glass shape. She had cat ears on her head and a baton on her hip. Damian had to fight back his blush.

"What are you doing here" he asks.

"What are you going to offer me of I told you dear Robin" she asks getting closer to him slightly swaying her hips.

"I'll save you a trip to the Arkham" he says making her laugh.

"I'm not a villain Robin" she says with an amused look on her face.

"Then your playing hero" he snarls trying to intimidate her and falling miserably. A look of disgust crosses over her face.

"Heroes I despise heroes I'm more of an Anti-hero yeah that what I am an Anti-hero" she says smiling at him.

"Then why talk to me" he asks.

"Because Robin your more of a vigilante then hero" she says running her hand up and down his biceps. "A cute vigilante" she says stroking his cheek making him blush slightly. "With-" she says pressing her lips on his and pulling away "fairly soft lips".

Damian by now is a blushing mess. On the other end of the line Babs who had pulled out the video footage was gaping like a fish watching the ice prince at a loss for words all because of a Anti-hero.

"I...uh....wha...uh..n..." Damian said not being able to make a sentence.

"What's up birdie cat got your tongue" she says smirking. "Because I'm sure I haven't gone there yet"

Damian blushed even harder if that was possible. This just made Marinette laugh.

"Who are you" he asks under his breath.

"I'm kitty Noir adoptive daughter of cat woman" she says still cackling. Damian refused to be made a fool of.

"So you her little copy" he asks smirking.

"Excuse me but I had this costume before I met my mother" she huffs.

"You could have fooled me" Damian says seeing that he's broken her wall of charm.

"Oh I see what you doing little bird" she says pushing him into a wall. "Be careful Birdy, cats eat birds" she whispers into his ear nibbling it a bit. She laughs as he blushes once again. "You little bird gets flustered too easily"

"How can't I when a goddess is standing right in front of me" he says smirking as a tint of pink paints her cheeks. Babs on the other hand almost stopped breathing.

"What I'm hearing is the bird is catching feelings for the cat" she asks smiling as he blushes once again.

She decides to test her theory by of course kissing the bird. He of course kisses back. Babs watches as they have their little make out session on the roof.

Cat woman lands behind them smirking.

"See you got yourself a bird" she says making them pull away. Marinette giggles as Damian blushes. "Time to go kitten and batman is looking for you Robin"

"Okay mom" Marinette says. "By Robin" she says kissing his cheek and walking towards her mother
She turns back and looks at a camera nearby. "By oracle and whatever footage you have will be deleted" she says before leaping away with catwoman.

"Not a word to anyone Gordon" he says as Barbra giggles from the other end.

"Wasn't going to but you know Selina is coming to lunch with her new daughter tomorrow right" she says laughing as he blushes. "I wonder if your blush will delete itself like you little tongue war did"

Time skip

Bruce came into the room looking over his family.

"Any information on this mysterious adoptive daughter" Jason asks.

"Yes we were specially told not to bring up her past and not to anger her unless you want to be blown across the room" he says.

"Wow what is she" Tim asks.

"I don't know but try to avoid harsh comments. I was told she could be cold when she meets new people especially superheroes" Bruce says.

"So our princess is a Anti-hero" Jason jokes.

"Oh that reminds me never ever call her princess" Bruce says. "She'll probably be nice to y'all and try to open up but don't push it she's apparently still healing and if she doesn't like us Selina walks away"

"Are you sure she's not a princess" Stephanie asks.

"No just really good at judging character oh and she's a queen" Bruce says leaving the room ignoring the yells.

.....

Marinette and Selina entered the manor. Marinette smiled at them.

"Remember kitten non of them are your siblings so have your fun and break some hearts" Selina says making her giggle as Damian blushes.

"Mom I'm not a heart breaker and you know that" she giggles.

"I know I was just joking with the birds" Selina says smirking at their horrified looks.

"You told her" Bruce asks.

"Of course she did I'm her partner in crime" she says holding up all their phones as Selina cackles.

"You didn't even come next to us" Jason says patting himself down.

"You don't have to I'm a magical Queen" she smirks running a hand over them making them disappear.

"I thought she was cold" Stephanie says.

"Robin, Oracle, orphan am I cold and I know you were in the shadows" she says smirking at their horrified expressions.

"Nope" all three say at the same time.

"Wait how do you guys know that"Jason asks.

"Ohh I'll answer that" Marinette says walking towards Damian slightly swaying his lips. Damian tries but fails to look away. He is a blushing mess.

She presses her lips on his and smiles when he kisses back. She turns back to the Wayne's to see them all frozen on spot. Marinette laughs.

"You were right breaking people is fun" she says grinning. "Who's next"

"The justice league or teen titans your choice" Selina says.

"Can we please do the justice league I have a bone to pick with green lantern. I'll go full goddess" she says beaming.

"Ok my little Anti-hero, whatever you want" Selina says smiling amused. Last week they had freaked out the whole villain squad and let's just say Marinette is now untouchable.

"Want to help because birdie I've claimed you now" she says earning a nod and smirk from Damian. "Great" she says pulling him through a portal.

"Take a video" Selina shouts as the portal closed. She turns back to the Wayne's sighing.

'she really loved her little Anti-hero'

✨✨✨

🤣🤣🤣. Please don't judge to much I thought it would be funny. A bit of comedy mixed with fluff😁😁😁. What more do you want. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️