Chapter 29: Hot chocolate

Marinette's POV

We're currently in Gotham for a class trip. The class has of course left me behind. I sigh being my evil self I decide that I'll go to star bucks knowing very well they couldn't even get into the building without the winner.

I had the special pass allowing the class in so I just relax and head to star bucks for some hot chocolate. As I'm about to go in I of course thanks to my luck bump into someone.

I prepare to meet the ground but instead I feel a hand rap itself around my waist.

3rd person POV

Marinette looked up to be met by forest green eyes. They were completely mesmerizing and she couldn't get her eyes off them. Damian wasn't any better as he was lost in a bluebell sea.

"Hey" Marinette says finally breaking out of her trance.

"Hi" Damian replies.

"I'm Marinette"

"Damian"

"Do you want to get some hot chocolate with me" Marinette asks.

"Sure" Damian says even though he's never had the drink. "Wait what is hot chocolate"

"Come with me" Marinette says unfazed as she pulls him into the cafe shop sitting him down. A waiter comes to their table unfortunately it was a male.

"Can I get you something like my number" he asks seeking directly to Marinette. Well it didn't help that she was wearing a short black leather skirt and red crop. What it was hot out and the girl had to show her six pack and admittedly gorgeous body sometimes.

"How about you get me your head on a plate" Damian growls making the guys eyes widen realizing who Marinette's 'date' was.

"Umm..." He says now practically shaking.

"We'll have 2 hot chocolates and 2 chocolate cakes hold your number I don't need it" Marinette says smiling kindly but you could see the evil glint in her eyes.

"You order will be ready in a few minutes" he says taking the opportunity to run away.

"So how much power do you hold in Gotham" Marinette asks as their drinks arrive.

"What... You don't know who I am" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"Should I" Marinette asks innocently.

"Not at all" Damian says amused as he drinks his hot chocolate. "This is good"

"I know and whyyyy" Marinette whines.

"Because I think it's a good thing" he says smirking.

"How about I tell you a secret and you tell me your status" Marinette says.

"Only if it matches my secret in important" he says as their cake arrives.

"Okay I'm from france and won a competition to Gotham" Marinette says.

"Wait you french" Damian says. "What you doing out on your own"

"Got left behind but that's not important you have to tell me your status"

"They left you in Gotham"

"Dami" she says practically asking him to drop it.

"Fine" he says sighing. "But your secret is not big enough"

"Fine didn't want to do this" Marinette says lowering her voice. "I'm Nette" she says making Damian's eyes widen.

"No way" he says shaking his head.

"Do you know all her songs" she asks earning a nod. She takes a deep breath before she starts singing. "I'm up with the sunshine

I tell you common and follow

You dance to you own beat and I'll sing the melody"

Damian is now out of words. All he knew was he was in what people called love.

"I'm Damian Wayne" he says excepting her to fan girl or something.

"Oh that explains it" she says surprising him. They continued chatting and eating. Marinette looked at her watch.

"Sh*t I'm gonna be late" she says taking out her wallet to pay the bill.

"Forget it" Damian says glaring at her as he takes out his wallet.

"You forget it" she says glaring harder.

"Split it" they both say paying the bill and heading out.

"So want to go on another date" Marinette asks.

"Since you took the words out of my mouth let me one up you wanna be my girlfriend"

"Only if you marry me" she says grinning. They burst out into laughter.

"Seriously be my girlfriend" he says.

"Seriously marry me" Marinette jokes.

"Okay but I'll be proposing when we old enough" Damian says glaring.

"Ok then I'm your girlfriend"

Both finally reach their destination. Damian does something that shocks both Marinette and everyone around them.

He gently grabbed her chin bringing it up before kissing her. She is of course shocked at first but quickly recovers as she kisses back. They pull away and Marinette smiles.

"See you later Dami" he says walking towards the door and showing her pass allowing the class in.

"So Mari-bug how did you end up kissing Damian Wayne" Chloe asks earning everyone's attention.

"I went to get hot chocolate and bumped into him" Marinette says. "We ended up going on a date and then I found myself calling him my boyfriend"

"Mari-bug you can't pick out guys of the streets no matter how rich they are" Chloe says.

"You can if they promised to marry you" Marinette says blushing.

"That's it I'm calling Kagami" Chloe says.

"What no then I'm calling Luka" Marinette says.

Damian wasn't having a good time about his actions either.

"What the f*ck was that demon spawn" Jason shouts.

"Nice Damian she's hot" Tim says half asleep.

"Who is she little'D" dick asks.

"I kissed a girl Todd and that was my future wife" he says slightly smiling before scowling again "you'll be touring their class don't scare her away and Drake stay away from her you can have her blonde friend"

His brothers gape at him as he walks away. This all happened all because of Hot chocolate.

✨✨✨

😁😁😁. I'm almost done with another book. I think this one will be finished by tomorrow and I can finally update my other books. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️